Terasol Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at Terasol Technologies

Sort:

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terasol Technologies (Greater Noida).

Interview

Interview process very good....first of all I submit my resume then Hr was contact me and asking some questions the it was forward my resume for technical round after 2 days I got a mail and call. In the mail have some technical task for a short period of time.

Interview Questions

Terasol Technologies Response

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Terasol Technologies (New Delhi) in June 2016.

Interview

I was given a design task. successful completion of it led to another aptitude task which was followed a telephonic interview. I gave a solid 45 min interview and quickly got a call for selection.

Interview Questions

Terasol Technologies Response

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Terasol Technologies (New Delhi) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied through college which was a pool drive. The process took whole day as there were 5 rounds
    First round : NVL organised aptitude, English and technical test (php, html, css, bootstrap, jquery)
    After clearing the round 1, they will take one more technical test in round 2 which consists full technical questions based on basic html, css, bootstrap, jquery, java script. For technical test preparation you can go through W3S quiz all the mcq questions are from there.
    I cleared round 2. In round 3 they will give you a task on computer screen which is a login page.
    After round 3, round 4 is technical plus thought round, round 5 is HR round. I got rejected in third round

Interview Questions

Terasol Technologies Response

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Terasol Technologies (New Delhi) in March 2016.

Interview

No process as such, it basically has 3 rounds technical , f2f and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

Terasol Technologies Response

Full Stack Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Terasol Technologies (Greater Noida) in July 2018.

Interview

Interview process is very interesting and up to the mark. I have faced multiple rounds and each & every round was very exciting & challengeable in itself. The working atmosphere of the company is highly appreciable.

Interview Questions

• Question based on Technical, Personal, logical and analytical.   Answer Question

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Terasol Technologies (Noida) in January 2019.

Interview

There were total 3 rounds in which first was technical task round related to your domain, which you have to complete in given time. the second round was a PI technical round in which they ask questions on Technologies mentioned in your resume, the technical task work done by you in the first round and the deep domain knowledge in which you are applying.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.