Tesco Bengaluru Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Tesco Bengaluru Interview Questions

Interviews at Tesco Bengaluru

2.9

Technical Analyst Interview

Interview

I attended the pool campus event in crecsent college, Chennai. You should have more that 70% in your undergrad. They held a quantitative aptitude exam. You have to get more than 70% in that too to get qualified for the next round. The next round was Technical round. They just ask you simple C and C++ questions about looping, overriding, oops etc. The same day you have HR round if you are selected in the technical.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer gave me a mobile phone and said how will you test it?   Answer Question

Stock Merchandiser Interview

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview for my selection. Which included the initial written or technical test and then followed with personal interview conducted by the HR and then was the technical round. All the three rounds of interview was on the same day. And I was happy with the way of conducting interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview went smoothly and there was no issue of unexpected questions asking during the interview and thus I do not have anything to share in this section.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Interview process was very lengthy including long discussion with design round at first , technical and managerial round and hr round follows.

Technical round so pathetic that guy came up with one amateur kid with him and keep on launching for small small things . He himself don't know what to ask and his question itself was wrong when I checked back .

Only referral or friends can make you in with the help of technical recruiter. Don't waste time spending here. Even they won't reveal job role as well.

Interview Questions

• question about reverse linkedlist and also bst question   Answer Question

Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

First round appetite- online test, it's mostly based on grammar, logical thinking. 2nd round was conducted on next day. Technical based, if your experience questions will be based on that.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru.

Interview

There is one coding round consisting of two questions. After that there is one tech round only. Some candidates also give two interviews. No HR round is taken . Questions are on every topic.

Interview Questions

• Reverse linked list , k elements at a time. And print boundary of tree start from the right.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru (Bengaluru) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a 2 day process first day was a aptitude one and Second day was more about GD, Technical and HR.
    Easy Interview process it all depends on how you present yourself.
    Interview process is well organised.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru.

Interview

We had to get through the two processes. 1. Coding Round with two problems. (time limit - 1 hour. platform- hackerrank) 2. Personal Interview. The interviewer was very helpful. The interview process took nearly 45 minutes as I was not familiar with their coding platform.

Interview Questions

• Coding round - 1. Knight on the chessboard. 2. Travelling is fun.
      PI - 1. Merge K sorted lists. 2. Level Order Traversal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru (Bengaluru) in October 2012.

Interview

Aptitude,technical,managerial,HRinterview
    Aptitude for the fresher I recommend studying from Indiabix.com they have good collection of very logical reasoning questions.
    Technical depends on the team manager who takes your interview. I was glad to get all easy question but never expect the same. Mostly study the useful and basic topics of Java( as a fresher they dont drill too much)
    Managerial is one round in which they test your communication skills and how you put up an answer. A candidate with good commmunication would not find it difficult, neither did I.
    HR interview is just the basic cultures and values that will be explained and as usual " Tell me about yourself?"

Interview Questions

• 1. Swap two variables without using temp variable
      2. Basics of Java(dead easy)
      3. About projects   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds. 1st was the technical round in which 3 programs were asked. They were not very difficult. It had 6 multiple choice questions with no negative marking.
    2nd round was Technical interview and 3rd round was HR

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru (Bengaluru) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was in college campus and was for one day... It began with an aptitude test bwhose results were out in 2 hrs. This was follwed by an hour long technical interview and an hour long HR interview

Interview Questions

• What are the processes you would go through to build a product say a pen?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.