Tesco Bengaluru Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 24 May 2019

2.9

Sort:

Technical Analyst Interview

Interview

I attended the pool campus event in crecsent college, Chennai. You should have more that 70% in your undergrad. They held a quantitative aptitude exam. You have to get more than 70% in that too to get qualified for the next round. The next round was Technical round. They just ask you simple C and C++ questions about looping, overriding, oops etc. The same day you have HR round if you are selected in the technical.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer gave me a mobile phone and said how will you test it?   Answer Question

Stock Merchandiser Interview

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview for my selection. Which included the initial written or technical test and then followed with personal interview conducted by the HR and then was the technical round. All the three rounds of interview was on the same day. And I was happy with the way of conducting interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview went smoothly and there was no issue of unexpected questions asking during the interview and thus I do not have anything to share in this section.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru.

Interview

There is one coding round consisting of two questions. After that there is one tech round only. Some candidates also give two interviews. No HR round is taken . Questions are on every topic.

Interview Questions

• Reverse linked list , k elements at a time. And print boundary of tree start from the right.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru.

Interview

We had to get through the two processes. 1. Coding Round with two problems. (time limit - 1 hour. platform- hackerrank) 2. Personal Interview. The interviewer was very helpful. The interview process took nearly 45 minutes as I was not familiar with their coding platform.

Interview Questions

• Coding round - 1. Knight on the chessboard. 2. Travelling is fun.
      PI - 1. Merge K sorted lists. 2. Level Order Traversal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru (Bengaluru) in October 2012.

Interview

Aptitude,technical,managerial,HRinterview
    Aptitude for the fresher I recommend studying from Indiabix.com they have good collection of very logical reasoning questions.
    Technical depends on the team manager who takes your interview. I was glad to get all easy question but never expect the same. Mostly study the useful and basic topics of Java( as a fresher they dont drill too much)
    Managerial is one round in which they test your communication skills and how you put up an answer. A candidate with good commmunication would not find it difficult, neither did I.
    HR interview is just the basic cultures and values that will be explained and as usual " Tell me about yourself?"

Interview Questions

• 1. Swap two variables without using temp variable
      2. Basics of Java(dead easy)
      3. About projects   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds. 1st was the technical round in which 3 programs were asked. They were not very difficult. It had 6 multiple choice questions with no negative marking.
    2nd round was Technical interview and 3rd round was HR

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru (Bengaluru) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was in college campus and was for one day... It began with an aptitude test bwhose results were out in 2 hrs. This was follwed by an hour long technical interview and an hour long HR interview

Interview Questions

• What are the processes you would go through to build a product say a pen?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru (Bengaluru) in September 2014.

Interview

1st round was online test which included general aptitude and technical questions,
    2nd round was online coding round which had 3-4 questions of varying difficulty,
    3rd was Technical interview round soon after which HR interview was carried out .
    Practice in general aptitude and basic technical knowledge should be enough for the 1st round.
    Practice Basic programming related questions for the 2nd round.
    Topics like DBMS,Data Structures and Algorithms,C,C++,OS must be thoroughly prepared to clear technical round.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru (Bengaluru) in November 2013.

Interview

COLLEGE PLACEMENTS

1st round - online aptitude test.
          Quantitative, English, Logical reasoning and Programming.
          20 questions each, 80 mins. No negtive marking.

Interviews
          3 technical rounds- pretty much every concept from C, C++, DS,ADA. Problem solving, coding. Questions on the projects.
          1 HR round- basic questions about self, situations were given and we had to explain how we'd respond to them.

Interview Questions

• A few questions were based on real world applications like clous storage, search engines. Unexpected but not difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tesco Bengaluru (Bengaluru) in November 2012.

Interview

Campus recruitment- A lame process. Basically a person clearing Apti and confidently speaking to HR wil clear the interview. No much technical will be asked because its not used in tesco. All that you do in tesco is support.

Interview Questions

• Nothing Technical was asked to me( Hint for support domain recruitment).   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please confirm the job role before accepting the offer. Its not a good place to work. Fake people.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.