The Body Shop Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

The Body Shop Interview Questions

Interviews at The Body Shop

2.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

straight forward submitted resume, and interview was set up via email. Polite and informative, no follow up received.Did not think position was an ideal fit myself. I dont have much more to say about the process

Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

Strenuous
    Required research or prior knowledge on the company, selling, and leading a team

3 interviews
    1 in person and 2 over the phone

Wore all black (dress code)
    First interview is normally with store manager
    Second is normally with district manager
    And third is normally with regional manager
    This is just for sales leads and higher

Interview Questions

• What do you know what the body shop mission   1 Answer

Shop Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

I got an email about setting up a phone interview. We set up a time to chat. I got stood up and never got called. I’ve never experienced anything like this during the interview process.

Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online for the key holder position. About two weeks later I received a call to come in for an interview. I interviewed with the store manager and she was very nice and asked questions about my sales and customer experience. They also ask what you know about the body shop. I then had a phone interview about five days later with the district manager. She let me talk a majority of the time. They ask about sales and leadership experience and just want to get to know you. They also ask about the body shop and why you want to work there. Five days later I had not heard anything so I went in the store (highly recommend this!) and spoke to the manager. She planned speak with the district manager that day. And sure enough I received an email a few hours later. Unfortunately I did not get an offer for the key holder position BUT they offered me a customer consultant position. I counter offered with the compensation and they gave it to me. Over all it was an easy process. Do your research and show your excitement for the company. Took about one month total from applying online to getting hired.

Bath & Body Works Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Houston, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

In my experience, after filling out the application online through Indeed.com. I called the store manager in order to set up an interview. I was told that I would be interviewed by the store manager. The interview was pretty average.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are three things that you can bring to this company?
      Q: Name a time you went over and above in your line of work.
      Q: Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop.

Interview

This is was probably the most unprofessionally and painfully quick interviews of my life. The hiring manager had no questions for me which I found to be odd as well as insulting seeing as she clearly didn't do any prep for our interview at all. The AVP literally sat with me for 5 mins before running off, which was unnecessary -- just don't come, what could you possible learn within 5 mins about a candidate?

Just want to note that I was not invited to phone interview at all which I found odd but decided to role with it, I thought it meant that they we're skilled and efficient interviewers which was quite the contrary.

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anchorage, AK (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Anchorage, AK (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with the Store Manager, it was a typical straight forward interview. After about 20 minutes she told me that I would be getting a second interview.

The second interview went well. Afterwards the Store Manager called me, did not leave a voice message but I recognized the phone number. I thought it was strange so I called back and she said that she wanted to know how the second interview went. So why didn't she leave a voice message? I have no idea.
    I told her it went well and she begun to criticize me on how I answered questions during my second interview. Apparently she already knew how the second interview went and was testing me to see what I was going to say. Weird. But apparently the second interview was enough to get me a third interview, at that point I was a bit tired of the weird games and the overall hiring process for a part time minimum wage job.

It took over a week to hear back as to when my third interview would be scheduled. She asked if I was available on a certain day, I said I was not and she told me she would get back to me.
    I then received a text message, yes, you read that correctly. Saying that I needed to come in for the interview, even though I had told her a few days prior I was not available that day.

After receiving this text I decided I was no longer interested in the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?
      What are three words that would describe yourself?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Body Shop (Wayne, NJ (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I walked into the store, expressed my desire to work there, the manager took my contact info and emailed me a pink to the position, I applied, she called me and asked me to come in, I spoke to the manager in the back, went over my resume, talked about my customer service skills, displayed my charisma, and got the job!

Interview Questions

• Since you don't have any sales experience, what make you believe you are best fit for this position?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Body Shop (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

We met in the lobby of West Farms Mall and spoke freely about my experience and why I wanted to work for the company. We spoke about my 5 yr plan.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle a situation with an angry customer?   2 Answers

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Body Shop (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Was quick and easy. Manager did not ask any challenging questions but only asked routine interview questions. I was in and out of the interview within 10 minutes including interruptions.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing your previous colleagues would say about you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.