The Connor Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

The Connor Group Interview Questions

Interviews at The Connor Group

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me stating based on my resume, I would be a good fit for the company. We scheduled a phone interview. I emailed her 10 minutes after the interview was scheduled to begin and I recieved a message stating she had a meeting run longer than she had intended. Nevertheless, we rescheduled to speak another time. During our call her tone was so dismissive, from our initial hellos through the end of the interview. I told a peer afterwards, this was the most unprofessional interview I have experienced in over 20 years. I read the reviews afterwards and I have to agree, which is unfortunate that professionalism and respect was a not parr of values this recruiter lives everyday.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Went through 4 interviews including 2 on zoom only to end up being ghosted right after I asked some tougher questions about the schedule which had been misleading on the job posting. Job posting stated “non retail” hours but then it was strongly implied in the interviews that Saturday’s would be required. When I questioned this, I got ghosted.

Interview Questions

The Connor Group Response

26 Aug 2020 – Vice President of Talent Acquisition

I apologize for the poor communication on our part. We do take pride in letting each candidate know whether or not they are a fit and will be moving forward after each step in the process. We have notice an issue with email communication going into candidates junk mail and we are working on a solution. Best wishes in your career search.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Connor Group.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. It started out with a phone call from the recruiter, a rapid fire phone interview, and then an in person interview. In the interview, the associate stated that TCG would contact within 48 hours. I attempted a follow-up on 3 occasions and never heard back or got in touch with who I needed. Incredibly poor communication and did not stay true to their word.

Interview Questions

The Connor Group Response

26 Aug 2020 – Vice President of Talent Acquisition

My apologies for our lack of communication. Please email me your recruiters name @ cjemo@connorgroup.com so I can address. Best wishes in your career search.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

There are five interviews. I passed the personality quiz, but didn’t get pass the zoom one. They actually reached out to me on LinkedIn. Any company that makes you do five interviews for a simple sales position probably isn’t worth it. I’ve worked management job and have only had to do two. Oh well. It all happens for a reason.

Interview Questions

The Connor Group Response

26 Aug 2020 – Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Sorry to hear you didn't like our interview process. We take hiring people very serious and want to ensure it is a fit for both us and them. Thus the reason for the multiple steps. Best wishes to you in your career search.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntersville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Huntersville, NC (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

My recruiter Scarlett was awesome! They had reached out to me after putting my resume on indeed. The process was long but definitely worth it as they like to make sure you’re a good fit for them & vise versa! It was almost a 5 step process but I start soon & am so excited as it seems like a great position!

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group.

Interview

Went through two interviews, one over the phone and one over Zoom. I found my recruiter to be extremely helpful and so great to work with throughout the process. Even though I did not get the job I found the process to be a great learning experience and I learned a lot.

Interview Questions

The Connor Group Response

27 May 2020 – Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Appreciate the feedback. Best wishes to you in your future endeavors!

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Nashville, TN (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process is structured and consists of 4 interviews. You can expect to go through 2 phone interviews, a zoom interview and most likely an in person interview. I made it to the third one, the zoom interview, then they let me know they were moving in a different direction.

The interviews were typical and not very hard. The first one is very conversational and mostly geared towards who you are as a person. The second one is more of a strengths test with rapid fire questions. The third one is, again, conversational with a senior recruiter. This one will be more numbers driven and specific to your past experience.

The Connor Group reached out to me, I didn’t apply directly. The whole process took almost two weeks. A little dragged out but seemed very worth it to work for a company like this. I would definitely seek another job with them.

Interview Questions

The Connor Group Response

26 Aug 2020 – Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Thanks for your feedback and best wishes to you!

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Columbus, OH (US)) in June 2020.

Interview

You start off with a few phone interviews, and the proceed to do video interviews and a polycom with the regional head. From there, if all is going well, you do a "day in the field" and get to learn about the job hands on before a job offer is officially presented.

Interview Questions

• How have you been successful in sales?   1 Answer

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Columbus, OH (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview process was fantastic! My recruiter Zach Rainwater made sure to communicate clearly and efficiently along each step of the process. Each interviewer made sure to make me feel comfortable. Often the interview process can leave you with anxiety of next steps, but not with The Connor Group. At each step, Zach was there to answer questions and followed up in a timely manner. The kindess and support shown during the interview process was genuine and allowed me to see the company culture first hand.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal schedule?   1 Answer
    • What is your least favorite part about being a manager?   1 Answer

Community Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Connor Group (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

I have been recruited directly by The Connor Group 4 times over the last several years. A few years ago, I decided to go through the interview process- made it through 5 rounds only to receive an automated message after waiting several weeks. I had emailed back looking for feedback as to the decision, and never heard back from the company despite the recruiter showing high interest in me as a candidate.

The next two times recruiters reached out to me on Linkedin, I decided not to engage in the interview process after that previous experience. Fast forward a few years and I heard from a new recruiter, again, and thought- “it’s been a few years, companies grow so I’ll give it a shot.”

However, exact same experience... four rounds of interviews, single word/sentence emails from the recruiters, and no response about next steps or feedback. The interview is very scripted and does not give you a great opportunity to help the panel know you and your skillset. It’s unfortunate because I have read far too many reviews about this with The Connor Group which contradicts their stance on being a people first culture. Be prepared for a less than personable experience interviewing with this company.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience managing a P&L?   1 Answer
    • If you could choose your ideal work schedule, what would it be?   Answer Question
    • How do you keep yourself organized?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.