The Connor Group Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 469 reviews

4.6
The Connor Group CEO Larry Connor
Larry Connor
Pros
  • "The Connor Group celebrates their associates with reward and recognition during the Monthly meeting(in 58 reviews)

• "They award you for the hard work you put in(in 53 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours but this was discussed in the interview process(in 38 reviews)

• "Work life balance can be hard if your not organized(in 35 reviews)

"The Place to Be!"

Current Employee - Senior Sales in Nashville, TN

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Health Insurance -Flexible Schedule -Work Environment -Holiday & PTO -Opportunity to Grow in Company

Cons

I do not have any!

The Connor Group2019-09-10

"An organization with a culture that is second to none!"

Current Employee - Chief of Staff in Dayton, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

People Count- it's easy to say this, but to live it day in and day out by continuously rewarding high achievers is a truly unique part of the culture. Amazing and like-minded colleagues. Accomplish the impossible. Everyday is something new.

Cons

Work/life balance can be difficult at times, but the good things about this company far outweigh the negative.

The Connor Group2019-09-12

"3 years later - Still the best decision I made!"

Current Employee - Director of Marketing

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Today is my 3-year anniversary with The Connor Group, so it seems an appropriate time to reflect on my career and the company I've chosen. This is a place where you can really "feel" success. We are a performance-driven culture. Numbers matter. Results matter. Attitude matters. When you kill it at work, someone's going to notice. We are loud about recognition. We throw parties, roll out the red carpet, give... ridiculously big awards, buy gifts for people they'd never buy themselves (hello Louis Vuitton bag, hello hot tub, hello trip to Ireland!) It's one of my favorite parts of working here - and something I've not seen any other company replicate. And this culture of winning and winners, well, it attracts more winners, which produces more winning. And that's my next favorite thing about working here - I get to spend my days with winners...with people better than me. They make me want to be better, do better, achieve more, grow more. And when you work for a company that wins a lot, you get to do so many amazing, wonderful things that most companies don't attempt because they're hard. At The Connor Group, when we hear the word "impossible," we're all in. Because when someone tells us it can't be done, it's game on. Challenge accepted. We roll up our sleeves and get to work. And yes, sometimes we fail. But we learn from it and we find a different path. If you're looking for a career that will push you, challenge you, develop you, and test the limits of what you thought possible, this might be the place.

Cons

Honestly, I hate reading reviews that say "There's no downside to working here - this place is great." Let's be real. There are always trade-offs. At TCG, the thing to know is that you will work harder than you've probably ever worked before. And in many cases, that means longer hours at the office than you may be accustomed. If you're just looking for a paycheck, this isn't the place for you. If you're looking... for a place where you can roll in at 9 a.m., put your earbuds in, and surf the Internet all day, this isn't the place for you. But if you're looking for a career that empowers you to act like an owner, that demands excellence every single day, that lets YOU - not some arbitrary pay band based on tenure - determine how far you'll go, The Connor Group might deserve a look. We promote Partners from all levels of the organization - not just the suits in the C-Suite (I mean, we technically don't even have a C-Suite). We have Groundskeepers, Sales Associates and Executive Assistants on our Partner roster. Every single one of them holds an ownership stake in our business - and they directly financially benefit when we execute our systems.

Advice to Management

Keep the culture we've built over the last 25 years. It's one of the key reasons we've achieved this level of success. Continue listening to associates at all levels of the organization, and acting on feedback that will make our company even better.

The Connor Group2019-09-12

"The hardest and most rewarding job you will ever have!"

Current Employee - Pcm in Nashville, TN

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Endless opportunities for financial and career advancement. A place where you will be challenged to push your thinking and leadership beyond what you ever thought was possible. Surrounded by other high level achievers who will push you to new levels. You will be empowered to run a multi-million dollar properties and be a true business owner.

Cons

Long hours, high pressure.

The Connor Group2019-09-09

Appreciate the feedback!

5. "Profit Center Manager"

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Ongoing Training. Reward and Recognition. Listens to the employees. Always challenged.

Cons

The Amount of hours worked.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to employees and implementing the ideas to make teams successful.

The Connor Group2019-09-14

"Great Culture!"

Current Employee - Director of Analytics

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working in several industries, and consulting with many companies throughout my career, The Connor Group is an ELITE work environment. Since day one, I have been welcomed with open arms as part of the team. The longer I work here, the more excited I am about working for The Connor Group!

Cons

I do not have any

Advice to Management

I'm extremely grateful for the openness and training provided to help get me up to speed!

The Connor Group2019-09-10

"Amazing culture, people, and company!"

Current Employee - Senior Field Recruiter in Miamisburg, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture at TCG is by far my favorite thing about this company. You are surrounded by people who are high achievers, competitive, and continue to push you to the next level. You are held to very high standards, but in turn always rewarded for the hard work that you put in.

Cons

The hours can be long, however, the company is open to feedback and is willing to learn how to keep their people happy!

Advice to Management

Continue making people count!

September 10, 2019Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback!

"Success through high achievers and a solid culture!"

Current Employee - Kids and Community Coordinator in Dayton, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The Connor Group Core Values are not just empty phrases, they are a language within our organization. *Do The Right Thing. *People Count. *Live The Circle Of Success. *Think Long-Term not Short-Term. *Relentless Pursuit of Excellence. Not only do we speak this language, but the support to back these up comes from every associate we have across the country! In house fitness center, outstanding medical... coverage, longevity bonus, partnership, overall development in all sectors of this business.

Cons

Although I do not see this as a con, we work until the job is done to the highest level. High achievers enjoy personal and professional growth at The Connor Group that is unlike anything I have ever experienced. Just like anything worth doing in life, you have to be up for the challenge. The rewards and recognition given by this organization are an added bonus to the personal sense of achievement you walk away with... each day.

Advice to Management

Keep up your high standards and development!! I have seen a dramatic improvement in dozens of associates over the past 2+ years!

The Connor Group2019-09-10

"Surround yourself with the best to be the best"

Current Employee - Central Office Associate in Miamisburg, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Hands down the hardest working, most dedicated people I have ever worked with. No "slackers" in this company. The Reward and Recognition program is like nothing I have heard of with other companies and it is not just something we talk about as I have received and watched many others receive rewards. The benefits package cant be beat including the opportunity for any employee to be come a partner.

Cons

Be prepared to be pushed constantly and when you hit your goals, the goalpost gets moved. That's not a bad thing, but it is not for everyone. The interview process is long, but it is all about finding the people that are a fit, which benefits both sides.

Advice to Management

Continue to recognize those that are performing and build up those that are struggling!

The Connor Group2019-09-10

"Keeps me on top of my game!"

Current Employee - Central Office Associate in Miamisburg, OH

I have been working at The Connor Group full-time

Pros

Amazing work atmosphere with associates who are all like-minded: competitive, driven, relentless, the list goes on and on! This keeps me on top of my game at all times and gets me out of bed every single morning! No matter what role you play here at TCG, you are impacting the business and helping take it to the next level!

Cons

This is not an issue for me but TCG's culture is not for everyone. The expectation is to perform at a high level and if you aren't willing to do what it takes and be held accountable to that expectations, you wont be happy here. But if you are willing to do what it takes and put in the time necessary, this will be the best career you will ever have!

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on/invest in all associates to keep them engaged and motivated.

The Connor Group2019-09-09

September 10, 2019Vice President of Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback!

Found 469 reviews