The UIP Companies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The UIP Companies

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The UIP Companies (Washington, DC) in Apr 2020

Interview

Interview process is very laid back. Upper management wants to get to know you as a person, while asking what skills you can bring to the company and why you would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you decide to apply for this position?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The UIP Companies (Washington, DC)

Interview

Went well took almost a month for 2nd phace to 1:1 interview; Stills in process. Easy parking. Comp keeps on growing, young to mid age personnel , references right after interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The UIP Companies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The UIP Companies

Interview

Basic phone screening then they bring you in for an in person interview. You may have to return an additional time to meet one of the owners before being offered the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The UIP Companies

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The UIP Companies

Interview

I had three back to back interviews lasting 1 hour each with the heads of the division. Reviewed my resume, asked some behavioral type questions, and talked a lot about my background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The UIP Companies

Application

I interviewed at The UIP Companies

Interview

Two Interviews, went to see property, and got offered the job on the same day. I did not meet management until after my first week onboard with the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

Interview

Answered questionnaire with some relevant questions and some not so much (ex. "Regular cookies or peanut butter?"). Phone screen and then on-site interview: Take a short, pen and paper Real Estate Case Study quiz followed by meetings with two of the principals-they asked me to bring an excel model that I used in past work experiences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The UIP Companies (Washington, DC) in Mar 2015

Interview

I was contacted directly by the VP in response to my online application. We spoke at length about the requirements of the role, and how that fit with my background. I was then asked to complete an interesting questionnaire which required some creativity and problem-solving. I then interviewed with the VP in person, then the Principals of the company as well as the person who would be my direct manager. This was a great opportunity to meet key people, and find out more about how they viewed the company and the role I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

The UIP Companies

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The UIP Companies in Aug 2014

Interview

I applied through Indeed and got email directly form the VP. They asked me to complete a questionnaire before they decided if they wanna invite you for an office in person interview. No phone interview just the questionnaire. The questionnaire has some basic questions like why UIP, why you are the best candidate, your past work experience in multi-family etc. The questionnaire also has some brain teaser questions like how many golf balls can fit in a bathtub, do you like regular or peanut? etc.

Interview Questions
  • I did expect at least a phone interview first but no, just the questionnaire. They ask you to provide reference and you be ok they ask the reference to provide a second reference.
RSS Feed</>Embed