The UIP Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

The UIP Companies Interview Questions

Updated 25 Apr 2018

Interviews for Top Jobs at The UIP Companies

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The UIP Companies (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

Answered questionnaire with some relevant questions and some not so much (ex. "Regular cookies or peanut butter?"). Phone screen and then on-site interview: Take a short, pen and paper Real Estate Case Study quiz followed by meetings with two of the principals-they asked me to bring an excel model that I used in past work experiences.

Acquisition Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The UIP Companies in August 2014.

Interview

I applied through Indeed and got email directly form the VP. They asked me to complete a questionnaire before they decided if they wanna invite you for an office in person interview. No phone interview just the questionnaire. The questionnaire has some basic questions like why UIP, why you are the best candidate, your past work experience in multi-family etc. The questionnaire also has some brain teaser questions like how many golf balls can fit in a bathtub, do you like regular or peanut? etc.

Interview Questions

• I did expect at least a phone interview first but no, just the questionnaire. They ask you to provide reference and you be ok they ask the reference to provide a second reference.   Answer Question

Leasing Specialist Interview

Interview

Two Interviews, went to see property, and got offered the job on the same day. I did not meet management until after my first week onboard with the company.

Interview Questions

The UIP Companies Response

7 Mar 2017 – VP of HR

Thank you for your review, but I wonder if you perhaps reviewed an incorrect company. All new hires at UIP go through a robust onboarding program, and meet members of senior management as part of... More

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The UIP Companies.

Interview

I had three back to back interviews lasting 1 hour each with the heads of the division. Reviewed my resume, asked some behavioral type questions, and talked a lot about my background.

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The UIP Companies (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

I was contacted directly by the VP in response to my online application. We spoke at length about the requirements of the role, and how that fit with my background. I was then asked to complete an interesting questionnaire which required some creativity and problem-solving. I then interviewed with the VP in person, then the Principals of the company as well as the person who would be my direct manager. This was a great opportunity to meet key people, and find out more about how they viewed the company and the role I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls can fit in a bathtub?   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The UIP Companies.

Interview

Basic phone screening then they bring you in for an in person interview. You may have to return an additional time to meet one of the owners before being offered the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.