The Valley Management Group Interview Questions

Updated 18 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Valley Management Group

The Valley Management Group

Application

I interviewed at The Valley Management Group

Interview

Very straight forward and organized. Friendly and conversational. Ensured all my questions were answered. Overall an easy going interview. Completed two rounds and received offer through a phone call. First interview was 15 minutes and second was more thorough. Not bad.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities makes a good leader?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Valley Management Group (Phoenix, AZ) in Mar 2020

Interview

This was the most unprofessional interview I have ever seen conducted in my entire life. My interviewer could barely keep his eyes open during the interview and didn’t seem capable of holding a conversation. After outlining my work history of 10+ years as a sales professional and business development manager the next question I was asked was "Do you have any sales experience?" I couldn't believe it, all I did was tell him about my 10+ years of sales experience concluding with my current role as a Sales and Account Manager for a staffing agency and he asks me if I have experience in sales. Next he mumbles off an incredibly vague job description of this “Account Manager” role, I ask him to clarify by painting a picture of the day to day duties and responsibilities of the job. He literally refused to give any clarification saying only that he would further describe the job in the next interview. I’m currently employed and took time out of my work day during a pandemic to come here for an interview and the gent who interviewed me couldn’t be bothered to listen to anything I said or answer any of my questions clearly. Very disrespectful, and something tells me that this “Account Management” position doesn’t involve managing accounts at all.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your work experience.
  • Would you be interested in this job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Valley Management Group (Tempe, AZ) in Nov 2019

Interview

Very negative experience. Went in for initial interview which lasted 5 minutes (could have easily been a phone call) He didn't tell me ANYTHING about the position until I asked before leaving. I left still not knowing what the actual job description was but I had to pry the salary, schedule, benefits, etc. more out of him. They scheduled me for a second in interview, confirmed by email this morning, not 5 minutes later I get a second email saying they will no longer be moving forward with me...? I called to ask, the receptionist's voicemail was full so I couldn't leave a message. Tried texting and finally got a reply saying they said they filled the position. They seem very unorganized and unenthusiastic. And a bit shady... why wouldn't you want a candidate to know anything about the job until after the interview process??

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Valley Management Group (Peoria, AZ) in Sep 2019

Interview

It was a little strange, I got there and the suite I was directed to hosted many companies and Valley Management's name was nowhere to be seen on any signage. The receptionist instructed me to fill out a paper application (even though I had applied online and was also told to bring a copy of my resume?) and wait till they were ready. My interviewer was nice and the interview wasn't hard, just a preliminary conversation to see if I "fit". However the weird thing was that the position for which I applied online was not the position I was being interviewed. I was told everyone is hired on as a "Market Manager in Training" and the interviewer was very vague in their description of what the actual job would be.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me two goals you have? One personal and one professional.

The Valley Management Group

Application

I interviewed at The Valley Management Group

Interview

Brief and to the point, felt like they were marking off a checklist. It was interesting how they briefly explained the role without really saying much about the position at all.

Interview Questions
  • Do you like to work with a team or alone?

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Valley Management Group (Tempe, AZ) in Jun 2019

Interview

Very clean process from beginning to end. Received an email and text message prompting me to schedule an interview within 2 days of submitting my resume' followed up by a pleasant phone conversation with hr staff where some questions were answered. My first round was a brief preliminary interview with the market manager who gave me more details about the position and the company. The second round was with an account manager who went into more detail about day to day, compensation, and more detail into my background. The third round was with hr where they wrapped things up and offered me the position!

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself professionally 5 years from now?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Valley Management Group (Phoenix, AZ) in Jun 2019

Interview

I applied online and next day received an invitation (email and text message) to schedule a 15 minute on-site interview with the hiring manager. The interview got scheduled a day after. I was told to bring my resume and dress to impress.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Valley Management Group

Application

I interviewed at The Valley Management Group

Interview

The interview was quick and the office was in a poor state. Anything you say and they will most likely still offer you a job. Regusrdless of the position you applied for you start out selling cable from a big box store in a kiosk.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Valley Management Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Valley Management Group in Mar 2019

Interview

I waited and filled out resume paper work for about 15 mins while watching a movie that had in the waiting room (awesome way to pass time and calm my nervousness). The had some free water there so I also had some of that. Then they brought me back and started the interview like any normal interview.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and weaknesses, if I am self motivating, past job experiences, how did I hear about the company etc..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The Valley Management Group (Peoria, AZ) in Mar 2019

Interview

The Interview process is simple, nothing beyond expectation of any Interview Pros: Easy Interview Con: For those who have experience plus education this is not a good place to interview. Other Marketing firms are offering me 35k salary to start plus potential commission. As a person who didn't start seeking an education until a later in my age 26+. I started at the bottom like any normal 17+ y/o worked at theater for 5 years 2 of which I began my management careere. I took the ladder moved into supervising, then assisting, then management. The Manager whose interviewing need to stop luring those with experienced skill sets to these types of jobs, as they offered 13-15hr to start, Thats what any basic supervisor going into management is looking to start at. I didn't go through years of experience, and later on opting for education to be offered 13hr. Im not sure why they even messaged me as it's listed my expected SALARY not potential with commission is 40000. In addition people recruiting should be careful of mentioning certain companies, on the companies mentioned I have worked as a previous agent for the direct source, their start pay for in store agent is 16hr. Now this MIGHT NOT BE A PYRAMID SCHEME but it's a SCHEME indeed. GRADUATES with EXPERIENCE BEWARE! GRADUATES WITHOUT EXPERIENCE This might be an acceptable place to start.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Interviews