Thomas Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Thomas Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomas Cook

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Cook in January 2016.

Interview

Attended 3rounds of interviews. 1st was telephonic conversation... Talks about company details n project details application server version control. 2nd was manager round. 3rd was technical round with technical test. Interview done well they too satisfied. But not sure after that what happened. Checked with hr and informed that technical round is done well but still they r carrying on with interviews with other candidates so they ll update me later.

Interview Questions

• Tech round all basic Java and sql questions   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (City of London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Thomas cooks recruitment proceedure is laughable and on this occassion I cannot blame the recruiters! TTC took 3 weeks to see my CV then came back and ask for telephone interview then did not bother to call. The recruiter was run ragged trying to get them to stick to their arrangements. Eventually got the call and all seemed to go well so 121 interview organised. Got to TC offices and guess what- was supposed to see 3 people, one forgot and wasn't available, the second acted like he couldn't be bothered to interview and the 3rd left after 10 mins due to another appointment. Then Recruiter whoo blind cc'ed me into requestes for feedback was ignored and no feedback given. Terrible company, no organisation and thgeir HR dept along with other depts do not have internal processes that work! awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult just normal run of the mill 'tell me about your experience?'type question-unfortunately there was no structure to interview-sorry!   Answer Question

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2010.

Interview

Got called from HR for postion of Operation manager. I asked for Company profile and position they are offering. Also if there is fresh opening or some vacant post. They enquired about my work expereince and type of current position and renumeration. Later they told that package they are offering is less than what I am getting so no point in changing.

I want to secure a promising position that offers both a challenge and a good opportunity for growth

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview day was a different layout to most interviews in this category and felt different, but in a positive way. In the group discussion you had to discuss what experiences you had. The group exercise was also set up differently, where you sat in a circle and discussed openly rather then having pre-presentation time to prepare. The Interview also felt different as the questions differed slightly to that of other companies in the sector, and therefore felt more relaxed and that they were interested, rather then catching you out.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Bristol, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Firstly group discussions and also individual and then the introduction of the company, talking of salary, type of contract and play a role with different scenarios then face to face interview, speak with HR.

Interview Questions

• When did you get excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Gatwick, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Video interview
    Company presentation
    Introducing ourselves
    Group play
     10 minute test on intelligences Easy questions
     Individual role-play involved in selling an item on board and dealing with a difficult passenger.
    Got separated into two groups and was told successful or unsuccessful.
     Lastly one on one interview in the same room with candidate.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of when you have given superior customer service ?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Epsom, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Epsom, England (UK)).

Interview

Assessment day was really good the crew made you feel at ease and relaxed lovely day and nice to meet new people. Two separate assessments first was calming a passenger who didn’t receive their pre booked seats second was helping sell duty free. After you break and then have a group assessment, if successful you will then do the 1:2 interview which was really relaxed. Really great company can’t wait to travel the world with them!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you experienced a major change and how did you cope   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Gatwick, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I heard back about an assessment day very quickly and on the day I took part in 2 role plays. One was a customer service scenario and the other was a sales scenario. Next we were split into groups and we took part in a group discussion. After this we went into a room and had a little talk on the company and questions were answered. They then sent home about a 1/4 of the group and kept the rest for interviews. We then waited for our interviews which were with 2 other crew members and they made you feel very relaxed. After this we were called to have a HR chat with another crew member. The whole day was very relaxed and friendly.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Really polite and professional, greeted us all as we came in to the assessment day - explained how to day would go. Met HR and some staff from chosen base, 2 role play tasks, 2 group tasks, 1-2-1 interview, q&a with staff and presentation on company and staff bonus’ etc.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Gatwick, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Role play with 6 other candidates and 2 others on your own. Trying to calm an angry passenger and selling duty free goods. Then a 2 -1 final interview. Very relaxed and the recruiters made you feel very welcome.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.