Thomas Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 5 Dec 2018

2.7

Sort:

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Cook in January 2016.

Interview

Attended 3rounds of interviews. 1st was telephonic conversation... Talks about company details n project details application server version control. 2nd was manager round. 3rd was technical round with technical test. Interview done well they too satisfied. But not sure after that what happened. Checked with hr and informed that technical round is done well but still they r carrying on with interviews with other candidates so they ll update me later.

Interview Questions

• Tech round all basic Java and sql questions   1 Answer

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (City of London, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Thomas cooks recruitment proceedure is laughable and on this occassion I cannot blame the recruiters! TTC took 3 weeks to see my CV then came back and ask for telephone interview then did not bother to call. The recruiter was run ragged trying to get them to stick to their arrangements. Eventually got the call and all seemed to go well so 121 interview organised. Got to TC offices and guess what- was supposed to see 3 people, one forgot and wasn't available, the second acted like he couldn't be bothered to interview and the 3rd left after 10 mins due to another appointment. Then Recruiter whoo blind cc'ed me into requestes for feedback was ignored and no feedback given. Terrible company, no organisation and thgeir HR dept along with other depts do not have internal processes that work! awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult just normal run of the mill 'tell me about your experience?'type question-unfortunately there was no structure to interview-sorry!   Answer Question

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2010.

Interview

Got called from HR for postion of Operation manager. I asked for Company profile and position they are offering. Also if there is fresh opening or some vacant post. They enquired about my work expereince and type of current position and renumeration. Later they told that package they are offering is less than what I am getting so no point in changing.

I want to secure a promising position that offers both a challenge and a good opportunity for growth

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

Quick and brief was the interview however the update process is very long. I had to wait for 4 weeks to get a proper response post frequent follow ups with the HR dept. Also, I was told that the job is confirmed and no need to worry post the 3rd round of interview but after the fourth round, the job offer was declined.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to do Sales??   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Hyderabad).

Interview

the interview was like friendly it was nothing. I just sent my resume and got shortlisted. and it was like very easy to crack interview for that position. As they require many people for that position. the interview was like friendly it was nothing. I just sent my resume and got shortlisted. and it was like very easy to crack interview for that position. As they require many people for that position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Mumbai) in September 2016.

Interview

Consisted of three rounds as it was Campus Selection. First round was Aptitude. Second was Technical Interview. Last round was HR. Aptitude was hard. 2 sections java and logical questions. Logical part was hard. Java part was average. Technical was easy. Basic Java questions were asked. Hr was easy.

Interview Questions

• Asked about family background and do u want to pursue further education in HR round.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Pune) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very short, it took only half day. I have directly one on one interview with the general manager. He asked me basic questions. Questions were generally pertaining to the candidates CV and a few GK questions may be asked as well.

Interview Questions

• Questions were like tell me about yourself, why do you want to do the internship in the finance department, tell me about the organisation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Chandigarh) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was good. The only con about the company is the stagnant growth rate.
    As an intern i got chance to expirience working of alot of verticals and segments. Company reputation is good. Work culture is appreciable and the targets get overachieved. Limited exposure in terms of work.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Gatwick, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online . The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas Cook.

Interview
    1 round GD
    1 Round Aptitude test
    3 Rounds of Interview

in the first round they fix you up for GD clear that and you are off to Aptitude which is fairly simple for well prepared candidates
    3 rounds of Interview can be panel as well

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Started at 8am finished around 12.30 pm. Really fun experience, lots of information about the role and company. Very friendly cabin mangers. Role play assessment, and group assessment also. Overall experience was very fun, and exciting. No reason to feel nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Thomas Cook?
      Would you be willing to work Christmas Day, Bank Holidays and New Year?
      Lots of others questions also.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.