Tim Hortons Interview Questions

Updated 7 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 743 of over 743 interviews

Employee Referral10%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Tim Hortons

Application

I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

I met with the franchise owner for initial interview which lasted about fifteen minutes. Later that week, I then met with store manager for second interview to make sure I was a good fit for that location.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you?
    1 Answer

Tim Hortons

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons in May 2021

Interview

Applied online, got an email for interview few days after and was scheduled for an in person interview. The interviewer was very nice and has a list of questions on a paper. They asked about previous experiences, availability, questions about customer service

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tim Hortons

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

easy, i was hired on the spot. i went in because i saw a hiring sign and i asked if they were hiring she asked me to come in a few hours later. I did and she hired me on the spot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tim Hortons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

Quick and easy process with very friendly managers who were kind respected covid restrictions and made the interview very relaxed and easy to communicate. Interview was at the location of hiring in the seating area, so it wasn’t nerve racking or a nervous environment. Only interviewed by one person and lasted about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tim Hortons

Application

I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

Was really easy but the managers seemed incompetent. They took 2 days to get back to me. The process was very quick. I was hired the day after but I quit shortly after. Wasn't worth the effort.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Vancouver, BC) in Apr 2021

Interview

I arrived early and waited to supervisor to meet with me. We went to outside seating because of the abundant sunlight. The supervisor asked me questions confirming my availability and such. The supervisor then asked me questions regarding specific situations and what to do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tim Hortons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

They just asked super easy questions, barely any typical interview questions I expected. I was called a couple of days later and given an offer. The process was very awkward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Listowel, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Listowel, ON)

Interview

I applied online and then got a call to come in for an interview. Met with owner of store and got hired on spot after interview, was overall very simple and easy process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tim Hortons

Application

I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

The interview question were very simple and easy to answer! They questions pertained to the job and all the tasks that they would expect you to preform while working there.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions regarding my availability for work.

Tim Hortons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview

Envoyé CV, reçu appel le lendemain mais beaucoup d'échanges de boîtes vocales pour finalement avoir une entrevue quelques jours plus tard et être prise directement avec initiation le lendemain et commencé à travailler la fin de semaine suivante

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 743 Interviews