Time Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 231 of over 231 interviews

Employee Referral21%
Recruiter10%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Inc.

Time Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Time Inc.

Interview

Four rounds on technology/management. General questions , explain about certain processes. based on your expertise. HR round is more casual and discuss salary requirements. Overall easy to crack if prepared well

Interview Questions
  • Explain about certain process works
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Inc. (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

test tasks, talking about payment, job benefits, insurance, level of knowledge, getting started, video conference, completing test tasks on time, providing a copy of the contract, long contract conclusion,polite conversation, learned the working conditions and work with them

Time Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Time Inc.

Interview

One HR round and 3 tech rounds , it may change from person to person based on HR, this is my feedback Need to be checked with HR for each process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Time Inc.

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Time Inc.

Interview

This interview was organized, pleasant, and very professional. The HR professional I spoke with was lovely, a pleasure to chat with, and asked thoughtful but fair questions. They all kept in touch and always replied promptly. The team respectfully alerted me that they went in a different direction, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about relevant experience, management style, and typical interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Inc. (Los Angeles, CA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very Easy and straight forward. 3 Interviews total and the people were all cordial and seemed happy to be interviewing. It seems like a very good company but I had a better opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Time Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Time Inc.

Interview

Smooth and straightforward. A simple phone interview, explaining my background, experience in marketing. I spoke with the student manager for the NME brand who passed on my CV to the relevant people.

Interview Questions
  • What marketing experience do you have?

Time Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Time Inc.

Interview

I had interviewed for Time Inc, and it was a smooth process, however I did not hear a reply back from HR and the hiring manager until 3 months after applying at which I already had another job.

Interview Questions
  • What would be some photo projects that you would consider to feature?

Time Inc.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Inc. in May 2019

Interview

This was the worst "interview" and I use that term very loosely, that I have ever been involved in. I applied online and was directed to fill out a form that contained more information on my background and skills, which is very extensive. During this process I was directed to do a mock request for a client. This was a relatively easy task and you were required to write a small report, as though you were sending it to an actual client. The next day I received a request to set up a phone interview. I set the time and date through Calendly. The next appointment available was the following week, I received immediate confirmation that the appointment was set. The next week on the day of the interview I received a reminder of the appointment of approximately an hour before the appointment time. The time for the call came and went, no call, no communication, nothing! I waited for a few hours, on the chance that something had happened and the Interviewer I was supposed to speak with had something come up. I never received any call, any communication as to what was going on or anything of the like. The following day I received an email stating, that I was not selected for a position. This is ridiculous and an unacceptable business practice, in my opinion. If I do an actual interview with a company and am not selected, it is not a happy occasion, but it happens. But to have a company set a phone interview appointment and then in essence, blow me off, only to tell me I didn't receive the position, is disgusting. I honestly don't understand how a company could feel good about this type of disorganized and despicable behavior towards possible employees. I wasted an entire morning waiting on a phone call that never came. I should at the very least received an apology for missing the appointment, not some random chain letter response, that is sent out to anyone that doesn't receive a position. So, apparently I dodged a massive bullet, because if the experience I received was even a small indicator of how they handle their business, then it was most definitely not for me and I thank them for not offering me a position with their company.

Time Inc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Time Inc.

Interview

standard. phone interview with HR. then a met with a couple people in person. very friendly people, and everyone was very responsive. highly professional process. they made a decision in a reasonable amount of time (within 2 weeks).

Interview Questions
  • what interests you about this role? what unique qualities would you bring to this role.

Time Inc.

Application

I interviewed at Time Inc.

Interview

Initially I was given some data to interpret and convert it to meaningful way. This test is more about using the necessary excel tools to extract the required information from the past data. It is followed by a technical interview which seems to be normal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 231 Interviews