Find jobs for Senior Graphic Designer - Video Editor

Toradex Senior Graphic Designer Video Editor Interview Questions

Updated 26 Dec 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 5 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Toradex

Toradex

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Toradex (Bangalore) in Nov 2017

Interview

I applied for the position as the Job description posted in job site Clearly mentioned they require 7 to 10 years of experience in the industry. The HR called me and asked to have a face to face discussion. I asked him if we can have a telephonic round first and then go to face to face he told me within one day every round will be over. He didn't even ask my current salary and my expected salary ( I assumed he had got this information from my job portal profile). A lady from the technical team had interviewed me and questions were so simple. All she wanted to know is that if I am willing to work overtime every day and on weekends. After the discussion with the lady, I asked her what are the next steps. So she told if going forward with my candidature I have to visit for a face to face 2 more times. Remember HR had told me everything will be completed within one day. Later after 1 month, I can see the same Job title and Job description has been added to the same job sites with lesser experience (to mention 4-8 years). Which clearly says that they didn't have enough budget to afford a person with 10 years experience. So many candidates have wasted their time visiting their office for the interview while the company didn't have enough budget for the position.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience working under pressure?
    1 Answer
  • what tools do you use?
  • If you get a 1 hr video and you need to edit it immediately, Say with 30 mins. How will you handle it?
1 person found this interview helpful