Traction on Demand Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 258 of over 258 interviews

Recruiter7%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Traction on Demand

Application

I interviewed at Traction on Demand

Interview

The Interview process was in 4 rounds. 1. Technical MCQ and Aptitude - total 40 questions 2. Technical Interview - around 1 hour long 3. Demo Round - around 1 hr long 4. Cultural Round - It is more of getting to know each other round

Interview Questions
  • Questions Related to Salesforce Ecosystem
    Answer Question

Traction on Demand

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Traction on Demand

Interview

Great hiring process. Had an initial telephonic interview with the Talent acquisition partner. For the next round, was provided with a dummy data and I had to prep a demo interview presentation to walk through the process of integrating the data into a newly created org on Salesforce. It went great!! Within 2 days I was invited for a culture interview which was the best - no awkward discussions; a great way to understand the work culture. After that, I was asked for references and background check, and was sent an offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural questions for the initial telephone interview.
  • Demo interview - sql questions for dummy data and Salesforce org questions

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

81.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Traction on Demand~729262
Join the conversation on

Traction on Demand

Application

I interviewed at Traction on Demand

Interview

Very friendly and logical path with scenario based exercise followed by a culture interview to see if you fit . Minimum preparation for the interview process would be 1 -2 days

Interview Questions
  • What is the value of change management in the context of a Salesforce implementation?

Traction on Demand

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Traction on Demand

Interview

First was a phone interview with the talent acquisition manager, and then the hiring manager and then the demo interview which had a business case and a salesforce mock and afterwards the culture interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Traction on Demand

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Traction on Demand in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview process is divided in three phase. 1. Phone Interview: In this the hiring manager will describe about the job role briefly and ask background related and some common interview questions to the candidate to check the candidate is best fit or not. 2. Demo Interview: In this a technical task will be given with deadline of 7-10 days. In the demo interview, candidate will be given chance to show their work with the explanation of how and why they choose particular work flow. 3. Peer Interview: This is a chance to meet the team with whom candidate will be working. This interview is for checking candidate's values are align with the company values , nature and attitude.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is your goal? Why you want to work for Traction on Demand? What attract you most to apply for this role?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB

Application

I interviewed at Traction on Demand (Calgary, AB)

Interview

Exchanged emails with recruiter . Scheduled an interview.Recruiter never showed up to interview . Got a thanks no thanks letter 90 days later that my candidacy was not retained . That’s a first .

Interview Questions
  • None recruiter never showed up to interview and never returned email inquiries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Traction on Demand (Winnipeg, MB) in Feb 2022

Interview

The interview process is quite rigorous, but an exciting learning opportunity! 1) Phone screening--HR asks general questions. 2) Interview with hiring manager--The director asks you more experience-related questions. 3) Demo interview--Probably the most important step in the process. This is where you showcase your PM skills, as well as how well you know (or can learn) Salesforce. 4) Culture interview--The team wants to get to know you better and give you the chance to ask them any question. This is where they assess whether you're a good fit for the position. I just completed this 4th stage, and awaiting to hear back. Overall, I absolutely love the hiring process. One of the things I liked is that they may offer you a different position (or move you to another department) if they think you'd fit in better.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Traction on Demand (Toronto, ON)

Interview

First meeting is with the Director Demo interview (this is a great opportunity to show your strengths. You are given a quick case scenario and build something. No tricky interview) Culture interview (I really liked this one. You just chat about life)

Interview Questions
  • Why our company? How do you handle / work with people with different personalities Examples of most proud project.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Traction on Demand (Vancouver, BC) in Feb 2022

Interview

Long but chill - 4 different interviews. Most stressful one is the demo but as long as you have a basic understanding of SFMC, you will be fine. Cultural chat is just like talking to a couple buddies- don’t stress about this one!

Interview Questions
  • They ask a lot about your interests outside of work. Really want to know if you’re human and not a robot. Overall it’s a refreshing interview process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Traction on Demand (Toronto, ON) in Feb 2022

Interview

To give some context, I've been designing for 20+ years and did pretty much everything. I got past the 1st intro interview and was told to prepare a ppt SaaS product pitch with at least 1 hi fidelity wireframe and pretend that I was going to pitch to a stakeholder/client. On the day of the 2nd round, I showed the research phase and pointed out methods that didn't work. At the Q&A segment, I wondered why the panel kept bringing up the failed methods from my previous slides so I made justifications. That's what you do when you are trying to sell the idea, right? A day later, I was told that they were not going to move me forward because made to many justifications instead of coming up with other ideas on the fly like how the team would in a normal working setting and that I did not create 1 high fidelity wireframe. 1. I bounce off ideas but I do this with the team during a brain-storming session, but NOT in the middle of a sales pitch trying to sell an idea to a stakeholder 2. My last 4 slides actually had a hi fidelity mock up the app embedded into the screen on a phone held in a lady's hand but for some odd reason, they did not see this as a hi-fidelity mock up. Looking back, I seriously thought I nailed this presentation. We just had different expectations of what we hoped to accomplish out it.

Interview Questions
  • Would it make more sense for deaf people to go to the front and order food instead going thru the drive-thru?
  • Would it make more sense for deaf people to give a list of food to order at the drive thru than using text-to-speech?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 258 Interviews