Trane Technologies Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 375 of over 375 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trane Technologies

Trane Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

The interview process began with a video interview. This was an "interview" where you record yourself answering questions prompted on the screen. You have unlimited attempts at recording. A few weeks later we set up a video call interview on Teams. There were two guys on during the interview other than me.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a sales engineer?
    Answer Question
  • Can you tell me what you know about HVAC?

Trane Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

It was very straightforward and to the point. Basically, are you who your resume says you are? This is where embellishments might take a toll on your process if you cannot thoroughly speak about your past experiences and positions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about X position on your resume

Trane Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

The interviewing process was a long process and took over two months, with three rounds of interviews. During the hiring manager interview, I was asked one question - why I wanted to work here. The panel round was behavioral (STAR) and procedural. Over two separate days with two different groups, I was asked very similar questions. Between the panel interviews and receiving an offer, I learned the hiring manager was leaving the group. The company would also not entertain any counteroffers, even though the director, after receiving the offer, indicated to me there was room for negotiation. This left me with a lot of questions regarding the status of team leadership, as there was some disconnect somewhere. This would have been helpful to know before reaching the offer stage.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Trane Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

Nice guys, problem seems interesting, but unfortunately they do not know what they are looking for. Assuming they really do intend to hire somebody. So a bit of a waste of time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trane Technologies (Minneapolis, MN) in Apr 2021

Interview

Screening interview with HR followed by interview with the hiring manager. If selected, there was a third panel interview. Notified via email that I was not selected for final round.

Interview Questions
  • Very conversational style. Because it was working with embedded software, some discussion about what it was and specifics of the AC industry.

Trane Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

All questions outside of being able to explain my own background were very Behavioral based. They also like STAR format so practice that and you’ll do well. Actually didn’t focus a ton on my resume, however I don’t know if that’s always the case.

Interview Questions
  • How did you handle a situation where the original solution fell through?

Trane Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

Entrevista muito profissional e com extrema tenção aos detalhes para clareza nas informações de ambas as partes, trazendo relevância para a interface em relação as minhas experiências com a necessidade da empresa.

Interview Questions
  • O que é importante como ambiente de trabalho?

Trane Technologies

Application

I interviewed at Trane Technologies

Interview

rane Technologies plc is an American Irish-domiciled diversified industrial manufacturing company formed in 1905 by the merger of Ingersoll-Sergeant Drill Company and Rand Drill Company. It is headquartered near Dublin,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trane Technologies (Shreveport, LA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Was a great process! Met the recruiter at the career fair then moved to a HIrevue interview where questions like "Tell me about a time where you had to make a connection" were asked. Then a meeting with the hiring manager and then final round was a meeting with a panel of people you were going to work with. Really enjoyed the interview overall it is an amazing company!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to present a difficult idea to someone. Tell me about a time where you had to make an important connection Tell us about your selling technique Tell us about a time when you werent in a leadership role and challenged that leader in that situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trane Technologies (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

20-30 min phone call about the company. Address the nature of the position and the availability to travel to offices. Straight forward and informative about the work balance at Trane

Interview Questions
  • What interested me in this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 375 Interviews