Cover image for TransferGo

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

TransferGo Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 135 of over 135 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TransferGo (Vilnius) in Dec 2022

Interview

The process was as per usual. Had a few meetings where I met some peers and stakeholders. There were no big gaps between calls - the biggest one was 1 week. Overall, it was quite smooth and clear.

Interview Questions
  • How do you decide which task to do first when you get requests from multiple stakeholders simultaneously, and each of them wants it to be done ASAP?
    1 Answer

TransferGo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransferGo in Dec 2022

Interview

The interview was hard, but very interesting. When I didn't know answers, the interviewers explained them to me. The questions were about real-life problems. A lot of questions about DDD, event sourcing, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TransferGo

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at TransferGo

Interview

Transparent, predictable, honest conversations. Process was organised in a concise manner, no surprises along the way. During the process I had additional off-line questions which were answered in depth and within good response times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TransferGo

Application

I interviewed at TransferGo

Interview

Comfortable conditions during an interview, the recruiter is open to questions. The recruiter provided feedback after the refuse, she wrote response by e-mail; it’s good for me. Also the recruiter was polite.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransferGo (Vilnius) in Oct 2022

Interview

First, I had a 1-on-1 call with the Design Director. It was pretty informal - to get to know each other and ask about vision, career goals, and aspirations. I got introduced to the position TransferGo is looking to fill, and I got a perfect opportunity to ask all my questions. After that, we agreed on a second (and final) interview where I needed to present a case study and explain the process. It was a 2-hour call with the Design Director, the team's Engineering Manager, and the Product Manager. It was a really long interview - I went through my case study, and they stopped me if they had any questions. We spent the last 30 minutes on the Q&A session.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TransferGo

Application

I interviewed at TransferGo

Interview

Was very smooth and pleasant. I had a quick chat with HR, then an interview with my team lead and with my team. They were very understandable and answered all my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TransferGo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TransferGo

Interview

Short, quick, easy. The recruiter was very helpful with tips and insights, and the people I interviewed with were very helpful too. Overall it was very short, which I liked, and I got a quick response from TransferGo

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to present a problem that I worked on in my previous company

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransferGo (Vilnius) in Sept 2022

Interview

Interview process was accurate, well good planned, the difficulty was average. The interviewers were good prepared, polite, they were asking suitable questions and always noticed me in time about theirs decisions.

Interview Questions
  • Previous job experience, cases I had, my opinion in different situations which may happen during the working process.

TransferGo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransferGo in Sept 2022

Interview

It was done in 3 sessions witch each step being different, but allowing for the company to analyze me, but also for me to analyze the company. I feel lit could have been done in shorter time perhaps? Other than that, it feels like it was great interview compared to the few others I had in my life.

Interview Questions
  • W1hat are my skills, previous work experiences, my hobbies, what are my strong sides and some other questions.

Anonymous Employee in Vilnius

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TransferGo (Vilnius)

Interview

i had 3 stages of the interview at each stage some new person met me and introduced the company in its best way that i really had desire to work here all was fine without any pressure everyone who interviewed me was friendly and open, the questions and tasks were challenging and interesting

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work in our company?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 135 Interviews