Cover image for TransferGo

Found 146 of over 156 reviews

4.8
TransferGo CEO and Co-Founder Daumantas Dvilinskas
Daumantas Dvilinskas
Pros
  • "Very nice work life balance ( unlimited holidays )(in 6 reviews)

• "Benefits such as unlimited holidays, trust day and fun budget(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Thought that everyone is open minded and you barely find any cons(in 3 reviews)

• "Have not encountered any cons yet(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Everyday I'm more and more happy to work in TransferGo

15 Jan 2023 - Customer Support Specialist in Kaunas
      Business Outlook

Pros

TransgerGo in an amazing company to work in! Best things are team, everyone here is like a family, any moment ready to help. Company is really carrying about well-being, health and work-and-life balance of the workers, which is very great!

Cons

Everything is perfect as for me:)

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

10 Jan 2023 - Head of Performance Marketing in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

TransferGo is a very welcoming company with great international teams and fantastic culture. Everyone is trying their best to make things work, do a good job and bring the company forward. The business is very interesting and they make you feel part of it since day one. You feel really taken care of as an employee as well. There is great flexibility when it comes to remote working and working from abroad which I believe is a good benefit.

Cons

No real cons to mention.

3. Join the TransferGo team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Just come here and look at it yourself

14 Dec 2022 - Research Manager in Vilnius
      Business Outlook

Pros

I work here for a three months now and after a successful trial period I would like applaud the company for not just showing off the values during onboarding but also keeping the promises during the everyday work. Everyone matter here and you always feel valued.

Cons

I guess I have nothing to say about cons now. Will get back and list them if I meet some.

5. 5.0

Very satisfied!

15 Nov 2022 - Customer Support Specialist in Kraków
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company gives me a great opportunity to develop my language and communication skills working in multicultural environment. It's my first job in multinational company and I learnt a lot since I joined. There is plenty of benefits like unlimited holidays (yes, I was shocked to hear that too!), wellbeing&training budgets and what's most important: great people that you can count on anytime.

Cons

As everywhere, you can find some disadvantages. Extended working hours can be difficult at the beginning, but you do not have them very often. Also, the non-paid 1-hour lunch may not fit everyone. Of course, you can take breaks apart from it.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Extremely happy to work here!

10 Oct 2022 - Customer Support Specialist in Vilnius
      Business Outlook

Pros

- great onboarding training - company provides with all necessary equipment for work - human and supportive approach towards the employees (possibility of taking trust days, adjustable schedule, unlimited holiday) - extremely friendly, helpful and supportive working team! - good salary -individual training allowance - Compensa health insurance after 3 months of employment (it was provided after 6 months before and now the company made it available for newcomers after 3 months which shows company's care about employees) - company arranges teambuilding activities and business trips - comfortable office with the amazing kitchen=) My favorite plus: work from home (since I live four hours from the main office it is an amazing opportunity for me to be employed and being able to stay in my current city)

Cons

I didn't notice! I am satisfied with everything!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

Happy to work in TGO

9 Oct 2022 - Associate AML Compliance Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very kind people, great team, good vibration.

Cons

Late shifts and weekend shifts.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work for

5 Oct 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

+ Freedom to take ownership of many projects, some might be even outside of your official role. This approach differs a lot from big corporates where you are confined by your role's description and cannot venture out outside of your expected responsibilities + A lot of trust is given to come up with your own ideas - you don't just need to always execute plans made by others + Really great work life balance. + The company is full of really talented people - fintech related and other outside talents - it's very inspirational to be in such an environment. + Unlimited holidays, 3 months WFA, private health insurance, plus loads of other great office activities. Where else would you find this? + It's an international company - offices in different locations, many nationalities. + The company truly cares about people - its customers and its employees.

Cons

- Things change all the time. You might have planned for something tomorrow but when tomorrow comes, the approach changes 360 degrees. It requires a lot of focus and being on the ball to track all the changes. However, isn't this the reason why we like working in a startup? Because of its dynamic environment and not needing to follow old procedures , which haven't changed for years. So this is a con for someone who prefers more stability.

9. 5.0

Great place to work at!

25 Sep 2022 - Customer Service Representative in Kraków
      Business Outlook

Pros

The whole team is helpful, very nice to work with and it's a pleasure to work amongst people that are like this. It makes the workplace not only a great place to be at but it makes the work itself much more pleasurable.

Cons

None at the moment - things seem to be going good.

10. 5.0

CS

18 Sep 2022 - Customer Support Specialist in Kraków
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company gives you as many opportunities as unlimited vacation, working remotly and offering really satisfying salary. Coworkers are super friendly and helpful. I highly recommending working in TransferGo.

Cons

The job is quite mentally and nervously demanding.

11. 5.0

Great Company

18 Sep 2022 - Agent Customer Service Representative in Kaunas
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company offers really cool conditions for work. 1. Cool atmosphere at office. 2. Best team in my department. 3. Flexible working hours. 4. Great Kudos tradition

Cons

I did not find disadvantages

Viewing 1 - 10 of 146 Reviews
    </>Embed

TransferGo Reviews FAQs

TransferGo has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 156 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at TransferGo to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, TransferGo employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at TransferGo. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

94% of TransferGo employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated TransferGo 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with TransferGo Job Seekers