TravelClick Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TravelClick Interview Questions

Interviews at TravelClick

2.8

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TravelClick (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Spoke to the IT manager. They were super nice and informational. He was super friendly and able to answer any related questions I had about the company. Positive interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Explaining VPN, how to use sandboxed environments and active directory, troubleshooting questions...   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at TravelClick (Chicago, IL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Recruiter reached out via LinkedIn. I applied and had two more phone conversations. Then was asked to prepare a mach business review and come into their office (none of the other interviewers were there, it was all via Go To Meeting). I was scheduled another phone interview which was the final and was told I would hear in a week or two. There was no follow up, no response to my e-mail asking for an update, just silent. If I didn't get the job fine, just say so. Think I dodged a bullet, no wonder their reviews are so low.

Interview Questions

• They just asked if I already used their products.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TravelClick (New York, NY (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Extremely unprofessional interview experience. To start off, the Director was over 15 minutes late for our call. Not sure how that is even possible.

Sent an email to Talent Acquisition requesting an update on the interview a week ago and have not heard back since. You know, the standard is to let the candidates know either way whether you would like them to proceed in the process or not. Either way, I'm not interested in a company that does not value prospective candidates' time.

Junior Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TravelClick (Orlando, FL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Did not see any interviews for this field so might as well be the first! A recruiter reached out to me about this opportunity and I jumped on the chance. I got a phone call and answered general questions from the recruiter. We then scheduled another phone interview with the Manager who asked me to talk about myself, my job history, have i worked with these programs, etc. After the conversation the recruiter called me back and said everything went well and the manager wanted to schedule an in-person interview. I met with three people and they asked me different types of questions( ranging from how well you work with a team or web design related) but they were all very nice. The recruiter emailed me saying it was successful and said the team I interviewed with is currently finishing up other interviews before reaching a decision so for the time being asked for 3-5 professional references (with one supervisor). A week later I got the email and phone call with the offer. The recruiter did mention that the team really liked my personality and my portfolio shined out the most.
    Definitely make your portfolio stand out if you want to get hired!

Interview Questions

• How you handled a difficult moment in your team?   1 Answer
    • What was your favorite project that you worked on?   Answer Question

Web Analytics & Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TravelClick (Orland, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Michelle Bui was a Professional and informed me that this position requires at least prior experience thru freelancing, and not even I certification will compensate for hands on experience. This is a salaried position and pay is 45k to 50k. She attempted to talk me into Tier 1 Support which pays $16 per hour and I informed her I want to make the leap out of those roles as I make much more now, and can do more.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at TravelClick (Orlando, FL (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Started with a phone screen/ review of resume. Then 30 minute in person with manager which was a deeper dive into experience and previous roles. 2 additional Skype interviews with Director and then president. The process was longer than expected.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through what your previous sales cycle looked like.   Answer Question
    • How did you manage your book of business and strategically plan your communications?   Answer Question
    • Would you consider yourself an expert in selling?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TravelClick (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was really good, all the people senior leadership, HR and team was great.
    I flew onsite and then to other office. I came from big companies so did'nt like the one of the office interior and location( it was really small not very clean) just like some new start up with very little funds. So I decided not to proceed and told CIO.
    They paid for the flight and hotel but you have to be careful for Uber, Taxi, meal expense. Have to follow up really hard.

Interview Questions

• Lot of Technical and other question with CEO, CIO, Sr VP and team members.   Answer Question

Demand Generation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TravelClick (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, then phone interview with hiring manager, followed by in-persons with hiring manager, and various stakeholders. Overwhelming feeling of disengagement and hostility from stakeholders. One person flat out told me "I don't plan to be here much longer". Red flag. Another person was incredibly condescending and made me feel very uncomfortable as soon as she walked in. I realized it wasn't about me, maybe it was part of her strategy, but the interview process is a two way street so I considered that a red flag too. All around - bad experience. As I left the office, I was upset I'd taken a half day off of work for that mess. I declined to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for TravelClick? What were some of your accomplishments in your last job?   Answer Question

Digital Media Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TravelClick (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I went through the gauntlet of interviews (seven in total- six were phone interviews) and they told me that were putting the position on hold. So, three weeks of intense interviews, and the organization can't make decision. This is beyond unprecedented and unprofessional. HR was great, but the Decision Makers forget the Human in Human Resources

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TravelClick.

Interview

I have been submitted by a third-party Recruiter. The process was fairly quick. I met with senior leadership as well as key stakeholders in various business areas. All interviews were casual and relaxed, which was refreshing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your process/responsibilities at your previous role   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.