TravelTriangle Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 46 interviews

Recruiter28%
Campus Recruiting18%
HardAverageEasy

TravelTriangle

Application

I interviewed at TravelTriangle

Interview

It was quite an interesting interview with various rounds of interview including Human Resource , destination knowledge and overall domain knowledge. There is an initial round of aptitude test to test the basic conceptual knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between sales and marketing.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (New Delhi)

Interview

Really good, very easy, on time, very polite, professional, privacy, answered queries, asked relevant questions only. Really good, very easy, on time, very polite, professional, privacy, answered queries, asked relevant questions only

Interview Questions
  • Essays, sentence formation etc etc

TravelTriangle

Application

I interviewed at TravelTriangle

Interview

3 steps of interview process. 1st is for aptitude test. 2nd with the manager of the team. 3rd with the OM of the company. Great experience with the company. Nice environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (New Delhi)

Interview

Worst HR. They won’t receive your calls, they won’t schedule rounds. Not even one voice call over a period of 45 days, and then suddenly the mail that you’re not selected. Guys, we are not dying to hear from you, but at least have some basic courtesy to have a word with the person you’re considering! 0 rounds 45 days 0 voice calls No offer: which is obvious!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Feb 2020

Interview

I got a call from 3rd party and they scheduled my interview on Saturday. Once i reached there, their HR took me for 1st round of interview. Interviewer asked me about my project and 2 sql queries. He was satisfied with my work as they were also creating the same kind of pipeline for their project on which i was working. Once interview was done, HR asked me to stay for 2nd round of interview and after 10min she asked me to leave and told me that she will conduct my 2nd round of interview over call or skype on weekdays, but later on got no response. Once i dropped an email for response, she said i was not shortlisted, neither she shared the feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Sep 2019

Interview

first aptitute test followed by 3 round interview first round is general then second is destination knowledge and last HR round. DestinATION KNOWLEGE IS MUST DOMESTIC OR INTERNATIONAL DEPENDING UPON YOUR CHOICES

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (New York, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

The interview process is not good. They ask childish questions and even the person who is taking my interview is not interested in understanding or listening my answers. They itself doing black hat seo methods and expect from their candidate to do the same. I have done everything to satisfy them even provided well informed answers. But, they don't able to provide me what I was expecting.

Interview Questions
  • If a website is having https and http urls and both are ranking for single query and if we click on http version it is 301 redirect to the https then how it is possible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jun 2019

Interview

It was an atrocious experience. I checked in & the security guard handed over a question paper, NO HR personnel will meet you. It contains few questions related to the 8th grade mathematics & a writing test. In the writing section we were asked to write a letter to a customer who is interested for the trip but would pay on arrival. Write a letter & the second question was - describe your favorite destination to a traveler. The moment I submitted this exam, I was asked to wait. In a very short while, they kicked me out of the interview process without even stating the reason, I was so shattered at the moment that i couldn’t even counter question or utter any word. ‘Please you may leave’ It kept echoing for hours in my head.

Interview Questions
  • Write a letter to traveller who’s interested in the package but asking to pay on arrival ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2019

Interview

HR total that there will be total 4 rounds 1st Round : Written Test on paper, 5 questions in one hour. 2nd Round : F2F, i got reject in this round. I had good discussion with the interviewer, she asked 3 questions of DS, i will mention all the questions below. She mostly asked about DB part i dont know why , DB questions were like How indexing works, what happens if we make indexes on two columns, Query for finding duplicate Name in emp table, how to manage API versioning 3 rd Round : F2F 4th Round : HR round Prepare the quesations from Glassdoor as they ask same quesations in written all the time

Interview Questions
  • find the smallest number from sorted array has been rotated (Written Test)
  • Coin change challenge DP problem (Written Test)
  • Merge two sorted linked list (Written Test)
  • Check if given Tree is BST (F2F Question)

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Apr 2019

Interview

It consists of 3 rounds (2 tech and 1 HR) . the Interview level was average. First round is more about the tools you have worked upon your current day-to-day tasks and overview of infra. In second round they ask in detail about tech-knowledge, can ask you situation based questions. if you have cleared both then there will HR round about final salary negotiations.

Interview Questions
  • Define your current architectural flow and tools you have used?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 46 Interviews