TravelTriangle Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

TravelTriangle Interview Questions

Interviews at TravelTriangle

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process is not good. They ask childish questions and even the person who is taking my interview is not interested in understanding or listening my answers. They itself doing black hat seo methods and expect from their candidate to do the same. I have done everything to satisfy them even provided well informed answers. But, they don't able to provide me what I was expecting.

Interview Questions

• If a website is having https and http urls and both are ranking for single query and if we click on http version it is 301 redirect to the https then how it is possible.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (Noida) in August 2015.

Interview

Usually 2-3 tech rounds mostly on DS algo and coding. main tech stack is RoR, If you are a ROR GUY you will have added bonus and less difficulty in cracking the interview. working code is expected, code on raw paper and no machine will be provided, pseudo code is not entertained. Some high level architecture based scenario may be discussed and you may be told to optimize

Interview Questions

• Rotate an array by k
      Rotation of a Binary tree
      K stacks in an array
      Adjacent sum DP problem   Answer Question

Operation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TravelTriangle in February 2017.

Interview

There are 3 rounds out of which 2 are face to face rounds and one is aptitude test.. There is lack of management. After clearing first round we are asked to wait for sometime which take almost 4 hours. The second round is interview which is not so tuff. But management is so poor i was told that u cleared the second round bt after waiting for several hours they told that you are not selected.. When i was returning back to home i got a call from them that where are u? Its ur interview going here come back. So poor management.
    2nd interview was rescheduled aftr few days then i was told that the profile open is only for sales. Seriously disappointed.

Interview Questions

• What if your travel agent is not working properly from last 3 months?   1 Answer
    • If your customer is disappointed by your services then what will you do?   Answer Question
    • If your travel agent was not happy with your company and you have to retain him?   Answer Question

SEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2018.

Interview

They were not ready to pay the salary package that was written in their hiring mail. I got selected & declined their offer on the spot. I travelled allover from the Ghaziabad to attend the interview in Gurgaon. Worst Company- Do not make their words!

Interview Questions

• Can we get 1 lakh traffic per month by publishing 5000 new pages?   1 Answer

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed at Travel triangle and had 7 rounds in total including the telephonic, written and the verbal rounds. In telephonic round they give you their website pages to write the loopholes with suggested improvements in detail and after that I had other rounds in which I was given a 10 page so called question paper about the english, math and aptitude questions to solve except the seo questions for which I had been at their office. It was a 2 day interview process at the company. I cleared every round but was surprised to know that at the end I got a rejection mail for no reason.
    Then I realized they call candidates just for fun and wasting time.
    Totally disappointed..If you have the courage that you have been selected after completing so many rounds but finally not selected for no reason (through mail) then also I don't recommend because it's a complete waste of time and money.

Interview Questions

• Tell us (travel triangle ) all the SEO improvements for our website ?   Answer Question

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TravelTriangle in January 2017.

Interview

The interview had 4 rounds,Group discussion,written,PI,and then the sales round.The interviewer were too calm and friendly in nature.The all thing that they wanted to check is the communication skills and confidence.After getting selected from these round,I wall called to company office and there my IQ level was checked and finally got selected.

Interview Questions

• There is a boat which has a capacity of 100 kg.There are 4 person with weight 50,50,100 & 100 kg on one side of the river.If they have to cross the river on boat then what is the minimum no. of round they will take to cross the river?   8 Answers

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TravelTriangle in April 2017.

Interview

I had 3 round. written then pi then an other pi by a senior. It was a good experience. They are very professional and friendly too. I like to work with this company.

Interview Questions

• sell me your phone to me and why should I buy from you even I got it cheaper from online . atleast 8 points.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through Naukri.com and received a call from TT. The process took one day including four rounds.

First, I appeared for a written test which was very simple and was based on problem solving skills.

Second I interviewed by a person who was very cool and calm and interesting as well. It took approx 1 hour. He asked me nothing about my background and all these stuffs. He just asked me about my skills and attitude. It was such an amazing interview I had ever appeared.

Third round was taken by a lady. She tested my ales skills.

Last round was HR round about salary discussion.

After all it was an awesome experience. Such a nice company with good and knowledgeable people.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2018.

Interview

3 rounds,first will be written very easy,second manager ,third will be with two persons.Not a big task to get a job done,unprofessional ,u will find difficulty to search the hr who called you for the interview. Directionless ,security guard will help you with due course of action
    Funny Organisation

Interview Questions

• How you handle ,agents and custimer issues ,show an example.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TravelTriangle (Gurgaon, Haryana) in April 2018.

Interview

I had applied for this position through the "we are hiring" section on their site. I got a call for the interview within a week of applying. There are basically 3 stages for the entire process:

1. Written test: This test was simple and if ur communication skills are good then u will excel through this test. It also included an email writing at the end.

2. Sales round: The next round was taken by two guys who were really friendly. This round was fun and i had to sell my mobile phone to them. They will literally put you through a lot of situations and u have to be witty in this round. Be creative and make sure your communication is clear. This round took approx 20 minutes or more.

3. Operations manager round: This round was the best as the guy who was interviewing was very understanding. He was asking my take on some situations related to the job.

After these 3 rounds they told me to wait for a while and then the HR came with my resume. I was a bit nervous although all my 3 rounds went smoothly. And then she broke the good news to me and we discussed the salary package and other things as well.

My only tip would be: Do your best in all three rounds and come prepared!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Smooth

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.