Trident Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Trident Information Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Trident Information Systems

3.1

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Trident Information Systems (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

First a lady come and tell to introduce yourself.
    She will shortlist basic on your projects and achievement so speak that much that you can about projects(fake or real)
    Then a written test will conducted of which language are choosen by ourselves

test contain 15 mcq
    4 pattern ques.
    3 sql query
    write a query to retrieve 1st 2nd and 3rd highest salary among 100 employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trident Information Systems (New Delhi) in December 2016.

Interview

Two Day Process--
    1.Written test
    2.Technical Interview
    3.Hr Interview

In first day there is written test which consist of some MCQ questions,4 coding question,3 database query question

If u shortlisted then they call for technical interview they asked string,about project,exception handeling and some basic program.

Interview Questions

• Write query for find 1st,2nd,3rd highest salary from employee table
      reverse a number
      swap to number
      pattern basic program
      fibonacci series   1 Answer

Two year bond

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trident Information Systems (New Delhi) in April 2017.

Interview

first written then technical .technical was good.it was direct face to face and some apti qiestions also.good communication required . office was on 2 floor. written was tough . 4 programs,sql and mcq questions
    1st written test little difficult, then
    2nd f2f technical interview, after that
    hiring was fast.Little requirement of technical knowledge and hr questions

Interview Questions

• General Hr questions and oops concept   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Trident Information Systems (Lucknow) in September 2017.

Interview

It consists of 3 rounds :-
    First day it was a technical written test with an average difficulty level question ,sql is quite tough.
    After that the shortlisted candidates would be called for an f2f technical interview and hr.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trident Information Systems (New Delhi) in December 2017.

Interview

I had attend the interview in Trident on 10th Jan 17. There are five rounds.
    1. Technical objective and subjective paper. (In subjective out of 4 questions solve any two. Quite easy questions).
    2. Technical round
    3. Techno-Managerial
    4. Hr
    5. Delivery head

Interview Questions

• All rounds are easy but prepare well.   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trident Information Systems (New Delhi) in July 2015.

Interview

1. Written 2. Technical 3. HR 4. Managerial round (Its not easy to solve the Written question, technical round is much better than other Organisation, All the Tech qn regarding the Microsoft ERP)

Interview Questions

• All the question regarding the Microsoft Erp   1 Answer

Head of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trident Information Systems (Chandigarh) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very long there were 4 rounds and everyone who was on the panel seem to have different ideas..there were unrelated questions and also confusion amongst the panel members .also
    On more than one occasion interview time was set but more met ...even I was made to sit for hours before being called

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they started negotiating every penny

Software Developer Interview

Interview

June 2018 i attended an interview with Trident Information Systems . I was done with my technical rounds(7 rounds) which was taken 1 month and they told me that i was selected and also joining dated and told me that next working day we will forward you offer letter .I waited couple of days ,However didn't get any mail or call and now its 2 months over they didn't give me any response.Its totally waste of time .This is very unprofessional and unexpected from such a reputed organization.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trident Information Systems (New Delhi) in June 2018.

Interview

First round was Group discussion, then technical written..then after a week they called for Hr and technical face to face round.. Then they shortlisted for the job and told that there will be an another manager round..after clearing that,they said to send the offer letter on mail..but the picture does not end here..they called again for a discussion, in which they insult the candidate by saying you know nothing.. To a Fresher, whom they are hiring as a trainee..then will give you an assignment.. And keep saying that offer letter will be sent on mail this Monday that Monday.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Trident Information Systems in September 2017.

Interview

First round is technical written. In technical written they asked some objective questions and programs like prime no, pattern, sql etc. second is technical interview and last one is hr.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.