Trinity Reverse Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Trinity Reverse Mortgage

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trinity Reverse Mortgage

Senior Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trinity Reverse Mortgage (Roseville, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Most horrible interview ever; the owners of this Company are previous CPAs (known to lack social skills) and felt that they can diverse there financial portfolio by becoming a mortgage lender/broker. Aside from their obvious incompetence, they are by far the worst interviewers I have ever encountered; save yourself from theses awful people. I never seen such flaccid withdrawn unengaged stoic face people in my life before who thinks it’s cute to ask questions like…” do you like dogs” and “what month you were born.” They really didn’t have any serious questions yet to criticize me for having personal references on my resume and not business references. Yet if they read the resume they would notice that three out of four references are friends in the same lending industry. They completely wasted my time. After the interview I went home and call the HR gal and withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• I don’t see any business references on your resume….I how can I talk with any past employers?   1 Answer

Trinity Reverse Mortgage Response

18 Jul 2017 – CEO/President

I remember this interview in detail. I am sorry that your interview experience was not a positive one. You seemed to be nervous from the beginning and as much as we would try to make you comfortable, you still were not comfortable. You were interviewed previously by management and the processing team. During the interview, we were looking to see if you knew the job you were applying for, processor. The answer to the question about verifiying with the lender the interest rate before close was answered, is this a closed loan? Can’t you change the interest rate on the closed loan? Well, no you cannot. This is a very basic concept that every processor should know. There were many other questions that showed us you do not know processing, at least at the level we require at Trinity Mutual. I find your review of our company and the interview inaccurate. You had a bad interview, it happens. But to write a poor review of a company because you were not qualified for the job, and did not accept responsibility for how the interview went, shows you are not accountable for your actions.

Later that same week, we interviewed a wonderful person that was very positive, and had a very deep knowledge of processing. She is now on board with Trinity and is a great addition to our team. I wish you the best in your search and am sorry it did not work out for you here.

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Trinity Reverse Mortgage (Roseville, CA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Owners did not have any serious or relevant questions just asked what's my zodiac sign and if I liked dogs??!!! So apperently that's what they base it off . No wonder there us turn over !

Interview Questions

Trinity Reverse Mortgage Response

18 Jul 2017 – CEO/President

We at Trinity take the team member interviews very seriously. That is why Sales and Processing interviews the potential team members first. I remember your resume and your experience was very concentrated on closing during the loan process. Being a processing closer is only one step in processing. Therefore, your breadth of experience was not a match for the position we wanted and later did fill. I am sorry that our was not a fit for your processing concentration. It is a highly needed position in companies that are Lenders. But as a Mortgage Broker, we need a processor to take the loan from intake to fund. Thank you for your time.
    Best of luck in your future job hunting.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.