U.S. Bank Interview Questions

Updated May 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,470 of over 1,470.0 interviews

In Person6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (New York, NY)

Interview

Recruiters here are the absolute worst. They are unresponsive and asks for your interview times and then will ghost you. Really shows what kind of company this is. Went through a couple of rounds then was just not even replied to. Don’t waste your time with this place who doesn’t respect your time.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with us?
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Asked behavioral questions in first round interview. Tell about a time you encouraged exclusivity, tell about a time you were asked a question you didn't know the answer to. Questions like that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Multiple interviews at different locations as well as in the district office. They were very nice, and professional and got back to me in a timely manner. Once I completed the interviews, I received a call with an offer wich followed by instructions on how to perform my fingerprint scans and complete my paperwork.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Sioux Falls, SD)

Interview

Its a three panel interview with 21 members from different teams. Interview lasts for three hours. They explain the role of position very clearly. They observe you and ask lots of behavioral questions to understand us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

The initial interview was very short from an out of state HR. I thought because it was so short I didn’t have a chance. I did get a second call and the interview went awesome. I felt so comfortable talking to them I almost forgot it was an interview. It was over the phone and was told I would possibly get a third interview. I did and had a different person with that same feeling.

Interview Questions
  • Typical interview questions that are customer service oriented.

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews, first speaking with recruiter then hiring managers. Each interview was about 30 minutes long. They were all structured; everyone in the phone interview asked great questions and were kind!

Interview Questions
  • Describe my customer success management style and how I will apply that to the team.

U.S. Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Interviewer was friendly but did not show face on video interview. She also did not seem interested in doing g the interview. Process was easy but slightly uncomfortable. It was about 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Super easy interview process. Walked in and was asked my availability and to tell the manager a little bit about myself, got hired on the spot. No previous banking experience.

Interview Questions
  • They asked what my availability was

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Easy behavioral interview, overall very smooth experience. The interview was with the Managing director, they seemed to care a lot about whether if you have accounting experience/have taken accounting classes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

There were three interviews and the process took about three weeks from the first interview to the offer. They really get into the financial statements and make sure that you understand them as well as the various liquidity and solvency rations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,470 Interviews