US Navy Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,237 of over 1,237.0 interviews

Applied online13%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

US Navy

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

Was hard in places but everyone was friendly and had your best interests at heart. The process is long however, can take up to 6 months to a year to be accepted etc

Interview Questions
  • Enjoyable experience and very humbling
    Answer Question

US Navy

Application

I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

Go to your near recruiting office. The recruiter will ask you a series of question that will determine what you future will look like IF you follow the right steps.

Interview Questions
  • What you want to do with your life? Do you like to travel? Do you want medical and dental services for free including medications? What interesting you?

US Navy

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

obtaining a Top Secret clearance is important for this job. Ensure you can be interviewed by the Federal government, and family members, friends, spouses will also be asked questions pertaining to you.

Interview Questions
  • If I was comfortable being inside of a submarine and having body tests done to ensure I was capable of sustaining the ship's pressures.

US Navy

Application

I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

The interview process with the Navy went really well. It is straightforward and fair. Mostly situational questions but some technical questions were also asked of me. A good experienced maintainer and engineer hould have no trouble during this process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Navy

Application

I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

understandable and well done. The team was on point and made me feel comfortable with their questions. I advise others to prepare by reading about it and seeing what others have commented on as well.

1 person found this interview helpful

US Navy

Application

I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

There is no interview, but you do have to talk to a recruiter before you join. The whole process can last anywhere from a few weeks to a year. Don't let the recruiter talk you into a job that you aren't interested in under the pretense of changing it later... that is NOT how it works. Do some research on a few jobs and choose one that will maximize on your personal interests.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Navy

Application

I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

Copying is the duplication of information or an artifact based on an instance of that information or artifact, and not using the process that originally generated it. Copying is the duplication of information or an artifact based on an instance of that information or artifact, and not using the process that originally generated it.

US Navy

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

I talked to a recruiter and they offered me a job as they do to almost all applicants into the United States military, unless you are trying to enter the Air Force.

Interview Questions
  • Are you breathing and do you have all limbs?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Navy (San Diego, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

There were structured questions and it was generally chill. You just have one structured interview. In general, you sit with one senior and one junior JAG and they ask questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Navy

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Navy

Interview

After a brief interview at a job fair, I was called in to interview at the naval base. The interviewer was on time, friendly, and knowledgeable. It was a great interview.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how I could translate previous experience to strengths for the position being offered.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,237 Interviews