USAA Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,215 of over 1.2K interviews

Recruiter8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

USAA

Application

I interviewed at USAA

Interview

After applying online about a week later received email to complete assessment after that a few days passed and got call to schedule first interview with recruiter they asked pretty basic questions and mostly informed about company then let me know I was going to be scheduled the interview with the hiring manager within a few days.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? Why apply with USAA?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at USAA (San Antonio, TX)

Interview

I was called for an interview by a recruiter, who arranged my interview in person. They wanted a ton of work samples and very specific experience. When I visited the campus (and it’s totally a campus, not an office) I felt overwhelmed.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when someone in authority wanted one thing and you had to contradict them.

USAA

Application

I interviewed at USAA

Interview

Long process, but well worth the wait. It gives you the time to review and process if USAA is the place for you. I’m glad it’s a difficult place to get in, because those who are chosen put their everything into USAA.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

USAA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at USAA

Interview

Questions included the STAR process practice questions online will do well interview was relaxed with more of a conversational tone very nice and helpful interviews felt comfortable during the entire process from applying to interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

USAA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA

Interview

Recruiter reached out via email and then phone. If they deem a good fit you will meet with hiring Manager and potentially team members. The process can take a few weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

USAA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA

Interview

I was way overqualified. Applied 4 times for 4 different openings and never received any feedback. I have now applied for more than 10 jobs with USAA (Tampa) and every single time, "no longer under consideration."

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

USAA

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at USAA

Interview

1st interview with HR 2nd interview with a director (7 days after 1st interview) 3rd interview (8 days after 2nd interview) consisted of 3 rounds — one with two managers, one with an analyst, and last one with two analysts 4th interview (day after 3rd) was with two directors They said I would hear about the decision within two weeks. I heard after a week and a half. I accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to convince a coworker to do things your way. Based on this case study (they showed a slide show), what financial decisions would you take? What are your favorite and least favorite things about your current job?

USAA

Application

I interviewed at USAA

Interview

First we had two Phone Interviews Then I came on site for an In-Person interview (pre-covid times) where I met several members of the team, the manager and we discussed the company, technical questions, the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

USAA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter a month later. The recruiter asked the same questions on their application which seemed redundant (eg have you worked for USAA as a contractor, that sort). I asked questions about compensation and level flexibility and the recruiter immediately became snappy and said she could pull my application if I wasn’t interested. Unprofessional. I was sent a canned rejection soon after.

Interview Questions
  • Have you worked for USAA before?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USAA (Plano, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

The Interview process took three weeks. It started with an interview with a recruiter then a few days later with three directors then a week and a half after that I was given a virtual tour by HR which seemed like a welcome to the company session but it really wasn’t. After that weird virtual tour I had the technical interview that lasted more than two hours. In the technical interview they asked me to write SQL (one easy and one somewhat complex) I nailed it. Then they ask me to write an a ETL job in a piece of paper (this was weird) but I think I did well. At the end they asked me about Linux command and I went blank on that one. I haven’t used Linux in a long time so I couldn’t remember at the moment.

Interview Questions
  • Describe that this Linux line represents
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,215 Interviews