What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are great and my manager really encourages using your own initiative and asking questions." (in 1287 reviews)
- "The pay is good for San Antonio and the cost of living in San Antonio is tremendous." (in 368 reviews)
- "It values support of the military and allows for a great work life balance." (in 257 reviews)
- "Great for people who don't like to be busy and make a difference." (in 245 reviews)
- "Annual bonus (but it'd be nice to get that disbursed divided by your pay checks)" (in 224 reviews)
- "There was poor management and it made for a hostile environment for some of us." (in 225 reviews)
- "Good managers are hard to come by" (in 205 reviews)
- "Senior leadership (executive management group) are all AFRAID of the CEO and do not lead." (in 113 reviews)
- "Lack of upper management following through on promises and changes." (in 66 reviews)
- "Any job posting you are literally competing with THOUSANDS of other candidates and favoritism is very obvious." (in 29 reviews)
Found 6,190 of over 7T reviews
Updated 3 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW2 Nov 2022Talent AcquisitionCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPasadena, CA
Benefits are amazing and there is a strong culture. Real sense of pride working for the company and helping members of the military become financially secure.
Can be very stressful at times.8
- 5.021 Aug 2018Design EngineerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearVijayawāda
It's my dream work in this company And well future and Good name about society
Actually developing on good knowledge peoples and hard work employees
USAA Reviews FAQs
USAA has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 6,735 reviews left anonymously by employees. 51% of employees would recommend working at USAA to a friend and 42% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
51% of USAA employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated USAA 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.