USM Business Systems Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at USM Business Systems

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at USM Business Systems (Hyderābād) in Dec 2020

Interview

Three rounds of interview. Telephonic, Skype and In Person. Telephonic will be normal discussion and your experience. Skype round would be totally technical and In person with company Director and CEO.

Interview Questions
  • Based on experience. totally depends on technical things that you have exposure. How you are dealing with the team and how can its manageable. How can we manage the pressure from the high
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at USM Business Systems (Hyderābād) in Feb 2019

Interview

It us three rounds of Face to Face interviews they will conduct. first is with HR will take.. he will negotiate below salary than we currently getting like vegetable purchase. after that technical personal will screen. another round either Director or HR will take. Most of cases they will offer the salary below than what we getting in present company. Because of Level 3 company most of the people will accept offer for their career growth. I'm also same.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USM Business Systems (Hyderābād) in Jan 2019

Interview

They will hire if someone applies with good experience and quote them good salary. Everyday hiring goes on. They won't say position has been closed or filled. They think like hire and fire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USM Business Systems (Hyderābād) in Jan 2018

Interview

The interview process starts with written test, After that f2f round and later hr round followed by manager round in a single day but the waiting for the interview is too long

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USM Business Systems (Chantilly, VA) in Jul 2017

Interview

It took days since they were hiring immediately when I began the process. First, it was a Skype/GoTo Meeting interview with the Operations Head. The next day, I interviewed with one of the business developers managers. The day after that, I was interviewed by the VP of Business Development and the Chief Operations Officer. I got an offer shortly afterward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USM Business Systems (Plano, TX) in Mar 2017

Interview

Applied on Indeed, then was contacted by phone by a corporate recruiter who asked about my current job situation, asked why I’m interested in recruiting then explained what USM does & the position duties. A few hours later an in-person interview was scheduled with one of the managers for a few days later. Upon arriving was greeted by the corporate recruiter & given a tour then passed to the interviewer. The demeanor of the interviewer was very stern, emotionless & dry. Anyhow, was then moved on to do a phone interview with the hiring manager over the recruiting program. The phone interview was brief, casual & to the point. She seemed very excited & interested in starting the program & possibly bringing me on board. Her demeanor was the exact opposite of the first interviewer & she made you excited about the opportunity. About a week later, an offer was emailed over.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at USM Business Systems (Dallas, TX) in Feb 2017

Interview

Very rushed. They want you to interview on your time and not yours. Would drill you on your employment tenure instead of giving you the opportunity to interview them as a candidate should.

Interview Questions
  • Will drill you on your employment history instead of talking to you about the company.

USM Business Systems

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at USM Business Systems

Interview

Not a big deal if you have masters degree from an accredited US university. Easy to get in the company but you have to work hard enough to get a project at clients place.

USM Business Systems

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at USM Business Systems

Interview

Recruitment provide opportunities to departments such as aligning staff skill sets to initiatives and goals and planning for departmental and individual growth. Although there is work involved in the hiring process, proper planning and evaluation of the need will lead to hiring the right person for the role and team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USM Business Systems (Chantilly, VA) in Jun 2012

Interview

nothing just go walk into the their office

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews