Ubisoft Trainee Game Tester Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ubisoft Trainee Game Tester Interview Questions

Interviews at Ubisoft

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in February 2020.

Interview

Ubisoft came to our college for campus hiring. First rund was Aptitude test where medium level quetions were asked of english and logical reasoning. Which was given by almost 60 people. 12 students cleared he test. Second round was Technical interiew of shorlisted candidates. mostly questions were asked on your gaming experience and on test cases. 7 students cleared technical interiew. Last round was HR round. General questions were asked about family background, job location etc. Overall it was positive experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ubisoft

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune) in March 2019.

Interview

You'll have to first crack the technical interview to get to HR round. They expect passion for gaming, basic knowledge about how and what kind of bugs are there in games and a positive attitude. Great work place. No dress-code. Tattoos allowed. Be you. After getting placed they will assess you on your performance for a year and according to that you'll be promoted to junior game tester. Don't expect high salary.

Interview Questions

• Least favourite genre and how will you keep yourself motivated you have to work in that genre for a year?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune City) in March 2019.

Interview

There was a placement drive for ubisoft in my clg.. So first round was aptitude test which was quite simple, ques mostly based on games this was an elimination round then u will have technical round.. He took around 30min for my Interview, asked so many questions which was only based on games.. Then after i cleared it... The final round was HR... It was again simple round..asked Basic questions... Tips: be loyal, be confident, just don't lie during ur interview..!!! All d best!!

Trainee Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft in February 2019.

Interview

Smooth, quick and tests your knowledge. There are 3 stages. Written test based on gaming knowledge and English, technical interview based on you technical knowledge and an HR interview

Trainee Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft.

Interview

3 rounds were conducted.
    First round was essay writing to check punctuation and written skills.
    Second round was technical round in which we had to find bugs from a random given game with screen shots in an excel sheet in 45 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process is of 1 day. First round was written test which includes english grammer, gaming industry knowledge, bug finding for which they gave screenshot of games. Essay writing on any 1 of the two given topic. Topics were E sports and favourite character in video game. 2nd round was technical interview where they asked about diff consoles, games you have played, asked to write test cases on pen, defect life cycle. I cleared both written test and technical interview. After that it was HR round. Simple question like tell me about urself, family background. Which ubisoft game you have played. HR told me she will contact by email regarding the joining but didnt got any confirmation yet.

Interview Questions

• Latest console in market, defect life cycle, test cases on pen, why ubisoft, why game testing, favourite game, STLC   Answer Question

Trainee Game Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft in October 2017.

Interview

Overall easy difficulty if you are a passionate gamer.
    1. First round we were given a sheet of paper and asked to write the names of games we have played till date on Pc, mobiles and consoles. Next question was to write why Ubisoft? And essay writing was there, Favorite character in video games
    2. Game test, Rainbow Six Ravel shield (2001) is given to play for 45 min and asked to find bugs and report them in a word file
    3. Technical round, lots of gaming related questions were asked, 2 puzzles were given to solve, Why Gaming? this question was asked
    4. Final round, HR which was just a formality and compatibility with company was checked, policies were discussed

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Ubisoft, why not any other studio?   2 Answers
    • What do you know about gaming hardware? Tell any one graphics card model number.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune) in August 2017.

Interview

First round was essay writing - no result is declared for this,
    Second round was finding bugs in a game , they give us a game to play for 45 mins and we have to take ss and store in a doc file, quite simple round.
    Third round was HR , the bald guy was just taking interviews as formality , they don't want technical knowledge and the interviewer was mean and don't know what was all that attitude about , they want a hardcore GAMER WHO IS AN ENGINEER , best luck finding such guy working for you for mearly 13k salary and no future scope.
    I bet I have more technical knowledge than that bald arrogant interviewer.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune) in July 2017.

Interview

It took almost 1 week to get a call from ubisoft
    The interviewer asked basic question about game testing and gaming industry and the interview was almost for about 30 mins

Interview Questions

• What things you Test in a game   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ubisoft (Pune) in June 2017.

Interview

4 Rounds...
    Communication skills - Grammar, Essay writing etc.
    Testing a game - add screenshots where the bug is present, use notepad to write the bugs
    Technical interview - Game IQ test, GK questions about games
    HR round - salary, transport etc.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions .. no rocket science required. Just be fluent and answer only the truth without hesitating. They ask:
      1. Favourite Game.
      2. Name game engines.
      3. How will you test a game on different scenarios.   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.