Ugam Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ugam Interview Questions

Interviews at Ugam

2.8

Associate Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ugam (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I went for the interview through a job portal. Selection process was started from online aptitude, GD then Technical round and Hr interview. For 20 vacanies there were like more than 200 people so management was not able to handle it. Aptitude was easy it consisted of 2 coding and 40 english, logic reasoning as quants question.

Interview Questions

• Remove duplicate alphabets in a string   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ugam.

Interview

It was really fast and to the point. The interviewers were really helpful with the feedback. It helps you for future interviews as well. The interview was not that difficult but they test how accurate you are with your concepts.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ugam in February 2018.

Interview

A recruiter found me on LinkedIn and asked me to apply. So I applied and set up a phone screen, they said they were expanding to SF and hiring a new team. After the phone screen he said they would set up a time for a technical interview. He said since they’re based in India, it had to be at 6am. I agreed and waited. They never called. I emailed him asking what happened, he replied later that day that he couldn’t find the technical team. I asked him when he could reschedule, and he never replied. Overall unprofessional and negative experience.

Interview Questions

• Basic introductory call about Past projects and why ugam.   2 Answers

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ugam (Pune) in October 2020.

Interview

There were 4 round of interview. 1st round is of SQL objective question.There are total 10 question . Out of 10, 5 are MCQ and 5 to write query. Second was L1 interview technical round in which they asked question related to critical reasoning , google adwords , tableau and sql. Third was L2 interview in which they asked question related to your previous work , google adwords , API , python.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ugam (Coimbatore) in September 2020.

Interview

The hiring process includes three rounds the first round is online test which contains 50 questions we are provided 100 minutes . The next is the group discussion we are provided with the topic and 10 mins for preparation then comes the technical round where our technical basic is tested the final round is the hr round.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ugam.

Interview

The first round was an aptitude round and the second round was GD. The aptitude round was quite easy. Time wasn't sufficient though. GD round consisted of topics related to movies, politics etc.

Interview Questions

• What is a thread and how is it different from a process?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ugam.

Interview

First round was Aptitude round and then 3 rounds of interview where they asked questions related to your resume. Process was good and fast and completed on a single day itself

Interview Questions

• How does neural networks work ? Difference between neural networks and convolutional neural networks ?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The intervieiw consisted of aptitude, group discussions and then technical and personnel interveiw it is based on your location and your willingness to work 24×7 it is a very easy aptitude test and you can crack it easily

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ugam (Bengaluru).

Interview

It was my first interview and it was a good experience . I felt process was good as they were selecting on basis of practical knowledge and not on college grades

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ugam (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

1. Sql test will be sent first
    2. Business case study round - need to create a presentation about a particular project
    3. Discussion about business case study, technical + business + statistics
    4. Another panel round to check if you are good fit for the company
    5. HR round

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.