Under Armour Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Under Armour Interview Questions

Interviews at Under Armour

2.8

Corporate Strategy Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a first round phone interview with the recruiter. He was over 30 minutes late in calling me. I thought it was extremely unprofessional. I was supposed to hear back a week later, but he never got back to me. I sent a follow up email, but he did not respond. Overall, I'm not impressed by Under Armour's recruiting process. Most companies typically have the decency to let you know that they're not moving on and their recruiters respond to emails inquiring into the status of candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background, do you have any questions for me, etc.   2 Answers

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone prescreen followed by hirevue interview (video) and then onsite interviews with 8 managers; a whole day onsite interview including lunch with hiring manager and department team. Offer was made 5 days after final interview.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interview process is quite simple; same questions as most employers ask

Interview Questions

• I think the question - What are your opportunities is always a difficult question.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Management interviews usually consists of a 2 to 3 step process. Usually you're first interview with the store manager for that location and then move on to either a phone interview or face to face interview with the DM for that district. Higher level management with then have an interview with the regional director. Big fan of brand appropriate people, don't have to be athletic but at least look the part. Come to the interview wearing UA apparel.

Interview Questions

• They usually ask why you want to work at Under Armour?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There's a little wiggle room for negotiation but not much.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bliss, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Under Armour (Fort Bliss, TX (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

Being that it's such an innovative company they seek people that can bring strong work ethic and dedication to the team. Positive attitude and the will to win are a must.

Interview Questions

• What is it that you do to elevate your game and how do you plan on making our team stronger?   2 Answers

Negotiation

They find the perfect fit for you right off the jump. Trust that they'll offer what's best for you. The company is great!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

My interview process was a bit backwards than usual. I met with the district manager first, then met with the store manager. Usually you'll interview with the SM first. If the SM likes you he/she will pass you along to the DM. Your basic interview regarding your job history, how you coach associates, etc.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. A lot of questions about managerial/coaching style.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Under Armour in November 2013.

Interview

Completed application process online. Received confirmation email that my application had been received and would be reviewed. Was contacted via telephone by HR business partner to complete an initial phone screening. Upon successfully completing phone screening, attended an in-person interview with senior member of store management. Invited to attend a follow up interview with additional members of senior management. Attended an information session with current managers and applicants.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Dallas, TX (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

You will have to undergo a video interview 1st. They use HireVue to do the first video interview. Then if you get selected you will meet with the store manager. 3rd Interview you will meet with the D.M and S.M.. You will more than likely get grilled. Big help if you do your research on UA profit and success. Go to the investors page and read it, learn it. Make sure to let them know you follow UA. You are excited of its growth and how you want to be a part of it.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   2 Answers

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodstock, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Under Armour (Woodstock, GA (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Initially contacted by SM for in person interview. Questions pretty basic in relation to other manager interviews I have had. She was following a guideline used by the company. Passed SM interview and was told I would be contacted by the DM for a second interview, this was conducted as a phone interview. DM interview was much less formal, more conversational. Asked about my background, experiences and best practices. Why I thought I would be successful in this role etc. Some questions were asked both by SM and DM, I feel like this was to confirm consistency in answers given.

Interview Questions

• Under Armour believes in 4 "I will" motos.
      1. Act like a global citizen
      2. Think like an entrepreneur
      3. Create like an innovator
      4. Perform like a teammate

Which of these 4 do you most self identify with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pleasantly surprised by their offer, it was very generous, more than I asked for but for my experience it was deserved. So I feel like it was VERY fair.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Castle Rock, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Castle Rock, CO (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Easy, Face to face was long but cheerful. About 30 questions in total with a few tell me about a time questions. The store manager would hint on the answer he's looking for.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict.?   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.