Unit4 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 16 May 2019

2.9

Sort:

Asa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellisville, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Ellisville, MO (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

had a phone interview and then a group interview, followed by a skills assessment that was taken online at home. There was good communication from both sides during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edith, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unit4 (Edith, OK (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The Recruiting department was good to work with, and they seemed proactive. The Recruiter outlined the steps, which seemed very lengthy, and required potentially a huge amount of time from the candidate. The actual interview with the hiring manager went fine, however, if the company is trying to recruit candidates, this hiring manager was certainly not the best-foot-forward kind of person to have. I was confident by the end of the interview that I absolutely did not want to work for this manager, and then reviews on Glassdoors confirmed my disinterest. I got the feeling that the organization was a fully no-nonsense place to work. Personally, I think managing projects require people who have excellent relational skills, and enjoy what they do. I got the feeling that reporting to this hiring manager would be a real drag, not because of the work or demands, but because of her mechanical personality. I work in technology, but project management is about working with people, not machines.

Additionally, it became clear that the pay scale for this senior role was at least $50k less a year than comparable roles. So with mechanical managers and poor salary ranges, why would someone want to work for his company? Obviously I decided not to pursue the role or company further.

Interview Questions

• Provide past experiences that demonstrated project management work.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Irving, TX (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager and HR Manager. They are both in the North America office in Victoria, Canada. An in-person interview was then scheduled several weeks later in their office in Irving, TX. I was provided with "homework" which consisted of putting together a presentation on specific project management topics, plus bring samples of project plans and project documentation. The interview/ presentation was conducted by hiring manager, HR manager, plus two other managers. There was a lot of good discussion during the interview process. While the presentation was a lot of work for the interview I think it is very important since this job is a customer-facing position.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure you meet your customer's expectations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

additional week of vacation

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unit4 (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Overall - very organized but I felt they weren't honest with me fully given how much I realized that the product wasnt fully developed...they should have been more forthconing, and I shojld have asked more questions

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our next gen offering?   1 Answer

Account Executive (US) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is average difficulty and it's a little disorganized, but they are a fast growing company with a lot of newer people, so the processes I think are still catching up. I would expect this will tighten up in the future.

The people I met with are super nice and I can see myself working here. I had some questions that were unanswered by the end of their process, and they bent over backwards to help me get answers to my questions. This extended the process a bit, but I think it was well worth it from both sides.

The Unit4 team wanted to be comfortable with me, and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with them. I talked to about 10 people total, and it was much more relational and about a fit with the team.

I don't have an offer yet, but am expecting one. I'll update the review if anything changes.

The company is based in St. Louis, and I interviewed there, at a remote office, and over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your skills and background making a difference here?
      Where can you help us build our market momentum?
      What kind of sales person are you -- are you process? relationship?
      Where do you see your career path going?   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Granada (Spain)) in January 2012.

Interview

First you will he a phone call that will check your English level and basic experience. Then a technical interview with basic questions, also an online survey to see what kind of worker you are.

Interview Questions

• What is OOP, solve a technical problem, CSS simple questions...   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, honestly, there is no negotiation for juniors.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Granada (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unit4 (Granada (Spain)) in April 2010.

Interview

First contact by telephone to check english level. Second: general interview. Third: technical interview and videoconferencie with managers from head office at norway.

Interview Questions

• The last interview took more than two hours. Also included a psycotechnical test   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unit4.

Interview

First a phone call to arrange a first meeting, then if you go through the next step is a kind of personality test. Once they get the result they call you for a technical interview with a senior software engineer that will ask you some questions and test you coding skills, the main objective of this is to see how you think.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was about security and how you could break it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrogate, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unit4 (Harrogate, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Went for an interview which consisted of a technical test and a competency interview. Technical test wasn't bad, provided with a booklet of questions spanning Java, C++, XML, SQL, Javascript, and asked to answer the questions that I felt best showed my strengths in 30 minutes. Questions weren't too hard, basically code comprehension, provide outputs etc.

Competency interview with two team leaders who were great. Very friendly and easy to get along with. Talked for an hour about my experience, usual competency interview questions about problems you've overcome and so on.

Accepted a role elsewhere

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 in May 2015.

Interview

The interview went fairly smoothly, but there was little negotiation on salary and they accepted that they could never compete with the national average. The interviewers seemed approachable, but repeated a lot of the same questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how I worked in a team and how I would integrate with the company.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.