Unit4 Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Unit4 Interview Questions

Interviews at Unit4

2.9

Data Migration Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Seattle, WA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview process was smooth and efficient. After an initial phone screening with their recruiter, who had a good understanding of the role and the company, I had 2 x 30 minute interviews with the Project Governance Leader and the Team Lead. A week later I was contacted for a 45 minute interview with the Consulting Director. These interviews were over Zoom. The recruiter was excellent at keeping me up-to-date on the interview and on-boarding process.

Interview Questions

• How I would manage a customer who understood the data migration process vs one that did not.   Answer Question

Senior SIS Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Lakeland, FL (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview process was simple. All of the interviewers were friendly and sharp. The process was streamlined with each call about a week apart. The recruiter was extremely helpful as well, she provided me with updates as soon as she heard.

I would say the interview questions were difficult. Be sure to prepare by doing mock interviews and researching the company.

There was a 5 stage process:

1. Recruiter: phone interview
    2. Hiring Manager: video interview.
    3. Senior Team Member: video interview
    4. Executive Leadership Member: video interview.
    5. Offer/Background Check

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that was challenging and how did you over come it?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • How would you describe Unit4 to a friend?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

I applied for this position and received an email from a Senior Recruiter there stating that they "would love to set up a phone interview to learn more about my background and experience". After replying promptly with my availability I received an out of office email and then I did not hear anything back from the recruiter for some time after the OOO dates. I followed up on two separate occasions before finally getting a reply that was just an empty email with the recruiters signature in it. Then upon following up on that email she sent a reply with a generic not moving forward with you, current pool of candidates are a better fit, would love to follow up as we have positions in the new year. I am not sure what changed causing her to go from would love to set up a phone interview to we are not moving forward with you, but this whole exchange came off as extremely unprofessional and lazy.

Interview Questions

• What my availability would be for a phone interview.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unit4.

Interview

After applying online, I had a positive conversation with the internal recruiter. We spoke on the phone after communicating via email. Recruiter explained that I would next meet with the next level but received no follow up.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edith, OK (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unit4 (Edith, OK (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The Recruiting department was good to work with, and they seemed proactive. The Recruiter outlined the steps, which seemed very lengthy, and required potentially a huge amount of time from the candidate. The actual interview with the hiring manager went fine, however, if the company is trying to recruit candidates, this hiring manager was certainly not the best-foot-forward kind of person to have. I was confident by the end of the interview that I absolutely did not want to work for this manager, and then reviews on Glassdoors confirmed my disinterest. I got the feeling that the organization was a fully no-nonsense place to work. Personally, I think managing projects require people who have excellent relational skills, and enjoy what they do. I got the feeling that reporting to this hiring manager would be a real drag, not because of the work or demands, but because of her mechanical personality. I work in technology, but project management is about working with people, not machines.

Additionally, it became clear that the pay scale for this senior role was at least $50k less a year than comparable roles. So with mechanical managers and poor salary ranges, why would someone want to work for his company? Obviously I decided not to pursue the role or company further.

Interview Questions

• Provide past experiences that demonstrated project management work.   1 Answer

Account Executive (US) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Saint Louis, MO (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is average difficulty and it's a little disorganized, but they are a fast growing company with a lot of newer people, so the processes I think are still catching up. I would expect this will tighten up in the future.

The people I met with are super nice and I can see myself working here. I had some questions that were unanswered by the end of their process, and they bent over backwards to help me get answers to my questions. This extended the process a bit, but I think it was well worth it from both sides.

The Unit4 team wanted to be comfortable with me, and wanted to make sure I was comfortable with them. I talked to about 10 people total, and it was much more relational and about a fit with the team.

I don't have an offer yet, but am expecting one. I'll update the review if anything changes.

The company is based in St. Louis, and I interviewed there, at a remote office, and over the phone.

Interview Questions

• How do you see your skills and background making a difference here?
      Where can you help us build our market momentum?
      What kind of sales person are you -- are you process? relationship?
      Where do you see your career path going?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unit4 (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Overall - very organized but I felt they weren't honest with me fully given how much I realized that the product wasnt fully developed...they should have been more forthconing, and I shojld have asked more questions

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our next gen offering?   1 Answer

Asa Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ellisville, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Ellisville, MO (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

had a phone interview and then a group interview, followed by a skills assessment that was taken online at home. There was good communication from both sides during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unit4 (Irving, TX (US)) in May 2009.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the hiring manager and HR Manager. They are both in the North America office in Victoria, Canada. An in-person interview was then scheduled several weeks later in their office in Irving, TX. I was provided with "homework" which consisted of putting together a presentation on specific project management topics, plus bring samples of project plans and project documentation. The interview/ presentation was conducted by hiring manager, HR manager, plus two other managers. There was a lot of good discussion during the interview process. While the presentation was a lot of work for the interview I think it is very important since this job is a customer-facing position.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure you meet your customer's expectations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

additional week of vacation

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unit4 (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Disorganized interview process. A mess.

APAC HR unable to clearly communicated the interview process, many times the scheduling has been changed and no initiative from HR to contact the potential candidate. The candidate is being left to wait for the interview and in fact the interviewer is not available.

APAC HR is unable to briefly share with the candidate why this role is being created.

Full of ambiguities.

It seems that "Radio Silence” culture is a standard practice. Lack of professionalism.

Interview is a 2 ways things therefore, respecting each other time is much appreciated.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.