VFS Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 25 Apr 2019

2.5

Sort:

Customer Service and Enrollment Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VFS Global (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

They responded to my application and set up a time for a phone interview which was just a script of terrible behavioral questions. Then the in person interview was more terrible behavioral questions. The interviewer brought someone else along "only to type my responses." It's obvious these people don't make the hiring decisions, they are only pawns. The answers go to someone else, who then evaluates them, which totally defeats the purpose of an in-person interview. It's honestly ridiculous. The interviewer actually told me he is not allowed to ask any questions other than the script he is given.

I interviewed on a Wednesday, then sent a follow-up email as a thank you. I was told they would know if I had gotten the position by the end of the week. As you might have expected, they did not let me know. So Monday I called and "oh yeah someone else was chosen." How professional. Honestly, this is exactly what I expected from this place. It's a joke. And so is Trevon and Lourdes. And they don't even do background checks. Terrible excuse for a company.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced a challenge at work at overcame it. (Or something like that, honestly it was so lame I try not to remember it.   2 Answers

Visa Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at VFS Global (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied on Jan. 15. In mid-February received a call from HR (without any notice or schedule, out of the blue), then it was followed by unscheduled call from the supervisor.
    Later, they conducted a background check. 2 weeks later, they've said that the senior management person will be in the office and we have to come on this date and this time at the office.
    At the face-to-face interview, HR said that all of us would receive an offer by the end of the week. However, a week passed and no offer and no feedback from HR (asked for a feedback and no one replied).
    During the interview, one of the ladies said to me that they are "hiring people from the streets" (it's an idiom from another language mostly meaning that they are hiring people without any experience or education), which I found a bit rude saying to a potential candidate, even if you are not planning to hire him/her.

Applied in Washington DC.

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VFS Global (New Delhi) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview was very good and candid of giving feedback. All the questions were relevant to job profile. HR gives you clarity of all the aspects required for the role. Documentation require a bit time and they do proper background check. If anybody try to show some fake documents then they can easily detect those fraudster.

Interview Questions

• What value do you add if we hire you   1 Answer

Senior General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok (Thailand)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at VFS Global (Bangkok (Thailand)) in June 2015.

Interview

The entire Interview Process was very informal as I was a part of the organization for the last 10 years and it comprised of the HR manager and the COO. The company was of the opinion that the company was doing great and one of the best employers going around

Interview Questions

• What would you want to be a part of VFS   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at VFS Global (Mumbai) in June 2017.

Interview

Four rounds of face to face interview, including one round with BoD (Video conference). All the interviews happened on separate days within 3 weeks of time. A personality test was part of the process but they did not share the link after communicating

Interview Questions

• Functional and situational questions   1 Answer

Head Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VFS Global (Mumbai) in April 2009.

Interview

very good. to the oint questions and very clear of job profile and role.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VFS Global (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was 1 to 1 interview for 30 mins. Only basic things were asked.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VFS Global (Mumbai) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview was good, and information asked was very good and it meant very well, the companies interest in your profile,,

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no need for negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VFS Global (New Delhi) in February 2012.

Interview

There were 2 round 1st technical and then the HR round which was just a formality, the technical round was with the RFC, and the questions were mainly finance and compliance related questions that were asked. why do want to choose VFS to work with, what is the business that VFS is into.

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shang-k'u (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VFS Global (Shang-k'u (Taiwan)) in June 2016.

Interview

I just passed the first two rounds telephone interviews. Interviewers were very nice and they just asked some normal questions. Most questions were focused on last work experience. They tested oral English every time.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.