Vaco Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vaco Interview Questions

Interviews at Vaco

2.2

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vaco.

Interview

Brief phone call with a recruiter. They asked me to disclose my current salary which is illegal to ask in my state. I was taken aback by that given how other agencies I've worked with are very careful to avoid asking.

Legal Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vaco (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

GHOSTED. I was contacted by recruiter for an Austin, TX job (they reached out to ME). I took the time to take their assessment and schedule an interview. NO CALL. I reached out and NOTHING. If we put in the time, give us the time to say NO. I will never work for this company now because the way they treat candidates.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Vaco.

Interview

After 3 interviews with Vaco recruiters, one phone, one FaceTime, one virtual, then no more update, they completely ghosted candidate with no response, lack of transparency, not a good experience, definitely will not work with Vaco recruiter going forward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vaco in April 2020.

Interview

The screening interview was friendly, smooth, valuable. The Sr. Associate Angelia and Account Manager Wayne went above and beyond to help me through a different interview process from Scrum Master contract interview with their client. To an interview process for a full-time position with their client. Throughout the unique change in position interview both helped hold my hand and guided me through the challenges we faced. I could continue on about how supportive and professional these two people are in their profession. I will simply say working with the two of them has been the best experience I've had working with recruiters. I highly recommend their employer. If lucky, work with the two of them.

Interview Questions

• Describe what a Scrum Master does on a typical day?
      Tell me about yourself (which is not easy)?
      Describe your most successful project during your career as a Scrum Master? And why?   Answer Question

Content Reviewer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vaco.

Interview

It took 30 min. People who interviewed me were friendly. There were no any surprise questions. All the details related to position were given during the interview. At the end you have time to ask your questions

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vaco (Maitland, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied on indeed to opening for Recruiter in Orlando. Was called almost immediately. The gentlemen on the phone wanted me to come into the office ASAP. Went into the office filled out preliminary paperwork then went over my resume with 3 different people who asked the same questions. I was told that based on my recruitment and HR experience I was a great candidate for multiple clients they had. Left the office and never heard anything back from anyone at the Maitland branch. Emailed the two of the recruiters I was working with and they completely ghosted me. No phone call or email correspondence at all. Horrible experience and a waste of time. I’ve worked in the staffing industry for many years and as a staffing manager, I would not tolerate recruiters not responding to candidates even if they were not planning to move forward with them. Absolutely unprofessional experience. I have a degree and experience. I’m not sure why I was not even utilized for a temporary assignment or short term assignment at all.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have in recruiting?   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview process was very quick. You first set up a phone call with a recruiter who will give you a few videos to watch and a quiz checking your attention to detail. After this, you will have a google hangout interview with the managers on the team.

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vaco in January 2020.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, and then had a Google Hangout review with other team members. Proceeded with basic background questions, then asked to review words/sentences to see if there were any errors. Was also a language section to test your proficiency as well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vaco.

Interview

Phone screen/phone interview, in person interview, offer via email. Overall process was smooth and easy-going. Interviews were not stressful at all. Everyone at Vaco is really nice and welcoming.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vaco.

Interview

Great process. Met with hiring managers. Very pleasant, outgoing professionals. Explained the position and what is expected. Great opportunity for growth and learning. This is a very high energy place to work with a great team of individuals. Very satisfied. People are willing and wanting to help when you have questions/concerns. Very team oriented.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.