Valforma Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Valforma Interview Questions

3.1

Oracle Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Valforma (Chennai) in June 2016.

Interview

I Was attended twice and cleared all the rounds and every time they are saying on-hold. in 2015 also same experience with Valforma and recent 2016 also same. I dont know why they are doing like with job seekers. Please follow the ethics.

ERP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valforma (Bengaluru) in October 2015.

Interview

Had 3 rounds of interviews with 3 different people. Each Terson asked me questions according to their domain. The first round was technical and they asked some technical questions. The second round was functional, And the third round was more like an HR round.

Interview Questions

• 1. An algorithm to solve a particular problem? Something like looping through a CSV or array. don't remember exactly now.

2. The processes involved in Sales process.

And a few others. All in all it went really well.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Interview

Senior Architect took the interview , it went two techinical rounds of interview and one is management round.
    All rounds are very professional & enjoyed my self.
    I got nice inputs from seniors while interview itself.
    Process is completed in 3 days and straight forward.
    Released the offer in 2days once interview is finished.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Valforma (Chennai) in May 2015.

Interview

easy and tricky nad they are asking quite puzzled questions to you and try to make you confused for this .y nad they are asking quite puzzled questions to you and try to make you confused for this .

Human Resource Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valforma (Bengaluru) in March 2015.

Interview

1) F2F meeting with the GM
    2) F2F meeting with the Executive VP
    3) F2F meeting with CEO

Above all, it was a good experience. Starting from the CEO, everyone is very friendly and very approachable. Just be yourself- brutally honest during the interview and it does wonders.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why do i want to associate myself with a start up?
      2) Why do you think Valforma needs me?
      3) What are my career aspirations?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Valforma in March 2015.

Interview

I found the interview process to be very good. asking questions from the interviewers were asked to the subject which shows they are actually a subject matter expert. provided insight about the company.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valforma (New Delhi) in August 2014.

Interview

1.Telephonic
    2.Written
    3.Technical round
    4.Project manager Round
    5.HR
    The process was simple. The recruitment team takes you through the entire process smoothly.

The interviews themselves were was help you get back to the basic foundations .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Valforma in June 2014.

Interview

The process in itself was very simple. You get a very quick response once you apply, and are directed to the concerned manager to take the interview. The recruitment team takes you through the entire process smoothly.

The interviews themselves were very stimulating and they help you get back to the basic foundations and logic. The interviewers make you think and analyze your experience and knowledge in order to answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Difficult - What makes you leave a large organization to join a start-up? What would be the top 3 things that are needed to make a young company successful?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.