Valley Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Valley Medical Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Valley Medical Center

2.9

Or RN Interview

Interview

I was hired through The NW periop consortium. The educator contacted me for an initial phone screening. There was a panel interview with director, Clinical coordinators, educator, and staff nurses. It was about a 20 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult situations? How do you manage multiple tasks?   Answer Question

LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center (San Jose, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

multi panel interview, with similar situation type questions. Be prepared to talk for about 30min max. Also have some questions of your own prepared to ask the panel. Do your research on the company and also be prepared to respond with feedback that shows that you have done your work in advance. Also be on time, and give yourself a few minutes to find parking and the location/place where the interview will take place.

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center.

Interview

ACP recruitment is fantastic. Contacted for 30-minute phone screen. I then was offered the opportunity for an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of meeting with 9 different people, for clinical staff, physicians, COO, and CEO. Intimadating, but very thorough process

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Valley's mission and community involvement?   1 Answer

Interview

It was pretty standard, but they use some of those strange automatic scoring tools and asked follow up questions because I didn’t fit the right category on the tool. As a professional with a specialized degree, I found this a little insulting — they were more interested in a standardized tool than my experience and organic responses.

Intake Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center (Renton, WA (US)).

Interview

I applied online and then received an email to schedule an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes and consisted of information about the position and questions about how my personal experience pertains to the job duties.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult work experience and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

ER Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center.

Interview

They do a group interview and ask you some standard questions which they expect you to answer as short essays.
    They never informed me if I got the job or not. Their silence however is enough for me to know that I did not get an offer. To not informed the applicants if they got a job or not is highly unprofessional and disappointing.

Clinical Informatics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center (Renton, WA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was set up via email through the Executive Assistant. The interview seemed disorganized - the panel had pages of questions they just picked out randomly. It was also quite informal bordering on unprofessional. There were lots of inside jokes, giggling, and talking amongst each other throughout the entire interview, which was very distracting. If their goal was to throw me for a loop, they were quite successful. The director was late. I was told they would follow up with me the following week, but they did not. I reached out to the Executive Assistant that had set up the interview, but never got a response from her either. I repeatedly checked the status of my application online and it took about 2 weeks for it to update and say what I already knew - "Sorry not selected for position." Zero professional courtesy.

Interview Questions

• If you could get rid of a state, which one would you get rid of?   Answer Question

Valley Medical Center Response

8 Nov 2016 – Senior Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. While we unfortunately can’t go back and change the experience you had, we will make every effort to improve the experience for future candidates. Thank you for giving us feedback that will help us improve.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center (Renton, WA (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call to set up a phone interview with a clinic that had a position open. I went into the clinic and met with the managers and they were very informative and helpful.

Interview Questions

• They asked what was my initial impression of the clinic.   Answer Question

Executive Director Admitting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center (Renton, WA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for the ED admitting position online on their website. It took around about 2 weeks to call me and set up and interview. Set up an interview about 3 days later. Interview was quick. Admitting manager and the lead ed amitting was in the interview. They asked normal interview questions. Have to pass a typing and terminology test.

PSR Interview

Interview

Applied online and heard back within 2 weeks. Interviewed and was offered a position in 2 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.