Valley Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Valley Medical Center

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center (Renton, WA)

Interview

I was invited to the interview after submitting my application. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes. The interviewer was friendly and welcoming. I heard back from them about 1 week later and was offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you run into a conflict and how you resolved it
    Answer Question

Valley Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center

Interview

Personality Based Questions. Asked about what the mission statement is. Not difficult, just be yourself and answer to the best of your ability. Know the difference between health equity and equality.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center (Renton, WA) in Oct 2020

Interview

My interview was very casual. The head therapist and the rehab supervisor described the position and asked very few questions. The questions were quite basic. The entire interview was about one hour long.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like and what do you not like about the acute care setting?
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses as it relates to physical therapy?

Valley Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Valley Medical Center

Interview

I was hired through The NW periop consortium. The educator contacted me for an initial phone screening. There was a panel interview with director, Clinical coordinators, educator, and staff nurses. It was about a 20 minute interview.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with difficult situations? How do you manage multiple tasks?

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center (Renton, WA) in Aug 2020

Interview

Group interviews were done. There are about 5-6 people you interview with you all answer the same questions. We were then asked to take a timed test to test our accuracy and speed with numbers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center (San Jose, CA) in Aug 2020

Interview

multi panel interview, with similar situation type questions. Be prepared to talk for about 30min max. Also have some questions of your own prepared to ask the panel. Do your research on the company and also be prepared to respond with feedback that shows that you have done your work in advance. Also be on time, and give yourself a few minutes to find parking and the location/place where the interview will take place.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Valley Medical Center

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center in Nov 2019

Interview

1st interviews are with hiring manager, then panel of individuals in clinic. Each location differs based on clinic or hospital setting. Smooth process from HR to Employee Health. Very responsive via email and organized with onboarding.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Valley Medical Center

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center

Interview

ACP recruitment is fantastic. Contacted for 30-minute phone screen. I then was offered the opportunity for an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of meeting with 9 different people, for clinical staff, physicians, COO, and CEO. Intimadating, but very thorough process

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Valley's mission and community involvement?
3 people found this interview helpful

Valley Medical Center

Application

I interviewed at Valley Medical Center

Interview

It was pretty standard, but they use some of those strange automatic scoring tools and asked follow up questions because I didn’t fit the right category on the tool. As a professional with a specialized degree, I found this a little insulting — they were more interested in a standardized tool than my experience and organic responses.

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Valley Medical Center (Renton, WA)

Interview

I applied online and then received an email to schedule an interview. The interview was about 45 minutes and consisted of information about the position and questions about how my personal experience pertains to the job duties.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult work experience and how you handled the situation.
4 people found this interview helpful