Vector Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vector Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Vector Marketing

1.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vector Marketing.

Interview

There's an initial interview, followed by a several days' orientation. The one-on-one is very simple, and the orientation teaches you the sales procedure and phone etiquette. By the time it's done you should know enough to get out in the field and know what you're doing.

Interview Questions

• Nothing complicated, they just want to be sure you have the basic people skills to do direct sales.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

hiring process was easy there were a lot of people there you could start the same day but you were basally on your own money was not guaranteed. The interviewer was very nice but the process to me seem to be a scam.

Interview Questions

Interview

Easy and enthusiastic in their process with their review. I just want to read the review so thats why I'm doing this. This is annoying glassdoor, stop doing this, especially if I'm trying to find out more about my employer or someone I'd like to work for. Thanks.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Bellevue, WA (US)).

Interview

Simple questions. Unprofessional (was on the phone during interview). Manager I met with was late. Wasn’t asked difficult questions and manager looked over my resume quickly. Manager was nice and did a good job at explaining company culture.

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

It was literally 120 seconds, all he asked was if I was in school or not. This isn’t a good sign because it shows minimum effort and the high turn over rate of the company.

Interview Questions

• Q:Are you in school?
      Q: What does your schedule look like?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Buffalo, NY (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

They lied it’s actually cutco . I don’t know why they think it’s ok to lie to people when all they had to do was be honest and say this is cutco!

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

the great process with questions that were pretty basic and allowed you to ask questions as well.
    I was called in for two interviews on was over the phone and the second was in perosn

Interview Questions

• What makes you want this job?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

it was interesting but the location where the interview was taking place was rather sketchy. I live in NYC and I was still a student when they said I would earn 18$ a month.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Montgomery, AL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

It's done through a website similar to zoom, and then following that, it's all done through Zoom for training. You're in a large group the first time, but can't hear anyone, or see anyone else. So, it's you and the interviewer, but technically it's a group.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vector Marketing (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

scam. The email said to log in 10 minutes before the appointment, then once it’s time, wait 5 more minutes for the hiring manager to show up. I’ve been waiting for 46 minutes and no one has showed up on the zoom call. waste of time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.