Cover image for Vedanta Resources

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Vedanta Resources Interview Questions

Updated 14 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 216 of over 216 interviews

Recruiter1%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Vedanta Resources

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources

Interview

The process consists of assessment test then GD followed by PI. Test and GD are easy. PI is mixture of both HR and technical. Make yourself prepare before going for interview and learn about your favorite subjects.

Interview Questions
  • Brief about yourself. Technical questions.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Vedanta Resources

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources

Interview

Moderately difficult. Technical plus hygiene. they majorly had one panel talking about you as a person and then started off with testing your technical knowledge. It was focused majirly around the role being offered and what type of stint would be given.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New Delhi)

Interview

3 rounds- A general aptitude test followed by a group discussion and finally the PI. Aptitude would be easy to moderate . Practice on your communication skills and you would be good with GD.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vedanta Resources

Application

I interviewed at Vedanta Resources

Interview

The company came for ME, MSE, EE students. Shortlisting was based on the resume. In the interview, questions related to PoR, projects mentioned in the resume, and mechanical engineering concepts were asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Allahabad) in Nov 2022

Interview

Resume based shortlisting ->test->GD->personal interview . interview process is so good .pannel is so much interactive.they behave very lightly with u .and asked very basic questions from your domain.they mostly asked from my area of interest .

Interview Questions
  • Ethics for electrical domain and protection

Vedanta Resources

Application

I interviewed at Vedanta Resources

Interview

CV shortlist and interview process for my Summer internship It was smooth and no such technical questions.Some basic questions related to the graduation subject . Common HR questions like verbal contract is enforceable or not,if yes accepted and in what conditions.

Interview Questions
  • Last internship base questions Family background Weakness and achievements Who is yor inspiration

Anonymous Employee in Ankleshwar

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Ankleshwar) in Sept 2022

Interview

Access control, shift control, fire fighting, gate material in out, visitors handling, emergency system handling, company observation, security system handling, first aid training, CCTV monitoring, and company workers handling, no any problem.

Vedanta Resources

Application

I interviewed at Vedanta Resources

Interview

stated with HR and then moved to my resume which they took an interest in projects related to core and then to extracurricular activity in which they asked define the activities as an engineer and thenit was done

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howrah

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Howrah)

Interview

The overall interview was based on technical topics. Questions from fluid mechanics and material science were asked especially. Some extracurricular activities were discussed and the language must be fluent (Hindi and English both).

Interview Questions
  • 1. Describe the iron-carbon phase diagram. 2. Which Pump is more efficient - Centrifugal Pump Or Reciprocating Pump?
2 people found this interview helpful

Vedanta Resources

Application

I interviewed at Vedanta Resources

Interview

interview process is easy, there are 3 rounds, telephonic interview and then 2 rounds of video calls in whoch yhey check your knowledge about company and how will do sales pitch

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 216 Interviews

Vedanta Resources Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Vedanta Resources as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.82 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Graduate Engineer Trainee and GET rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Graduate Engineering Trainee GET and Management Trainee roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Vedanta Resources takes an average of 5 days when considering 239 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Graduate Engineering Trainee GET had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Graduate Engineer Trainee roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 4 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Vedanta Resources according to 239 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 22.29%