Vedanta Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vedanta Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Vedanta Resources

2.8

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

First round : Aptitude round , written test, 35 questions in 45 minutes , questions were easy.
    Second round: face to face interview , resume oriented interview , basic technical questions.
    Bt, I would suggest if u r interested in metallurgy field, den only sit fr interview , I also back out in my HR round , it's better to think before.
    Hope this wl help

Interview Questions

Interview

I attended their campus recruitment held in my college. You have to clear three rounds of test before getting a job. First round is aptitude test. If you clear that, you will asked to participate in group discussion. trending topics on sports, economics etc will be given to a group of 8 people and asked to discuss on it. Just if you speak something about the topic, you will be selected. They just test your courage to speak and not on your knowledge on the topic. Finally technical interview. They asked me about my in-plant training.

Interview Questions

• About my in-plant training. They asked to explain about the process involved in the industry.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process took place on campus and the whole process took a day. It started by morning 10.00AM and ended by midnight. There were 3 rounds as given below:
    1.Aptitude test - Basic aptitude
    2.Group discussion - (Our group topic - what would you do if you were the king of the world?)
    3.Technical and HR interview

Interview Questions

• 1. State Bernoullis Theorem
      2. Tell me about yourself
      3. Tell about PLC (as I had certifications on that)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Allahabad).

Interview

I applied through our college .
    First an online test was taken for shortlisting . It was followed by GD . Then shortlisted candidates were called for interview .

Interview Questions

• 1. Why vedanta ?
      2. Kerns method for heat exchanger design
      3. Conditions for fire
      4. Basic questions from distillation   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources.

Interview

First an online computer based test and then a group discussion followed. Cleared the afore mentioned to sit for an interview. There was only one interview where they asked both mostly technical and a few HR type questions. Questions will come mostly from your area of interest.

Interview Questions

• Explain about your internship   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Chennai) in January 2020.

Interview

Totally 4 rounds
    1. Online test (aptitude, logical, english)
    For this round study RS Agarwal book, practice sums, try to solve faster..
    2. Group discussion
    Be bold and aware with current affairs, be confident to crack this round.
    3. Technical interview
    Am from Ceramic background, so questions based on ceramics were asked
    4. Hr Round
    Prepare all basic HR questions and practice before appearing for the interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Based of Resume and Work experience. They basically judge how structured you give the answers. And the confidence and boldness of the individual. The asked about my prior work experience and several situational questions.

GET Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhanbad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (Dhanbad) in December 2019.

Interview

There are three rounds to get a job as a GET in the company.
    Firstly there is an aptitude test and after qualifying we need to clear GD round, finally the final round is of 1 to 1 interview.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedanta Resources (New Delhi) in September 2019.

Interview

First round of Interview was GD and second was PI. I was not part of PI and i can't describe more. vedanta is a good company for freshers there most of the hiring is for only for freshers they hire almost 95% freshers.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

First, they took the Aptitude test followed by GD and then PI. The aptitude test was easy. We were divided into a group of 7 for GD. And each candidate was interviewed for 10-15 minutes.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.