Vedantu Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 151 of over 151 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Vedantu

Application

I interviewed at Vedantu

Interview

It was easy and fun. Just be confident. Get a hold over basic grammar and punctuation skills, it will help you out in the interview. Be on time and have a look at your resume before. Questions can be asked from that as well.

Interview Questions
  • How good are you in keeping your point in front of children?
    Answer Question

Vedantu

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vedantu in Dec 2021

Interview

firstly they shorlist you resume for the position. you will get a call to inform you. Then a telephonic round. ask about your education,age,resident. then they schedule your interview. before the day of interview they call you remind you the interview.Then interview conducts.

Interview Questions
  • if a child is getting 98% then how will you convience thier parent to take the BYJU'S . Other question was qualities a sales person should posses.

Vedantu

Application

I interviewed at Vedantu

Interview

interview is good but job as counselor is a toughest task and lot of work pressure is their we have to attend late night meetings after 10 pm or 11pm

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vedantu

Application

I interviewed at Vedantu

Interview

Whole interview process is good there are lot of rounds and you have to qualify each round to get an offer otherwise you rejected and one thing which is important is positive attitude

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vedantu (Bangalore) in Nov 2021

Interview

Total of 4 Technical Rounds plus HR Round All rounds included situational based problem statementw logical problem statements to check how you take logical decision when you are on pressure etc logical problem statements in every round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vedantu

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Vedantu in Nov 2021

Interview

Easy interview process. Simple 3 Round process, Discussion 1 SQL/Python, Discussion 2 Projects/Python, Discussion 3 HR. Questions were on the easier side, case study was also pretty straight forward. Interviewers were cool, growing startup.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vedantu

Application

I interviewed at Vedantu

Interview

3 round of intervew two telephonic and one face to face video interview First telephonic interview is about basic question about yourself. Video interview is mainly about the edtech industry Or about the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vedantu

Application

I interviewed at Vedantu

Interview

Very simple, just speak your mind on the given topic. No technical questions asked. The interview will have 2 rounds at max, the answers needs to be open for discussion.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vedantu

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vedantu

Interview

The interview process was smooth. Clear questions and a smooth process. Didn't find any issues. The responses were also on time. Though one round got cancelled due to someone's unavailability.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vedantu

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vedantu

Interview

good 3 reounds basic introduction and skill then your talents based on designation............................................................................ depends how you communicate and answer there qustion woth confidence and many other question related to experince

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 151 Interviews