Vedantu Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vedantu Interview Questions

Interviews at Vedantu

2.2

SDE3 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Very unpleasant experience. They make you wait for ages before anyone even comes and speak to you. You are simply hanging dry there. The contact person HR is coming to office 90 minutes after the interviewees have arrived without any notice or update.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

First they will ask you to come on weekdays and then after you reach there you will not find the HR only. After that some random guy will pick you up and asked to sit randomly anywhere and will give you the task that he is only not able to explain you and will be in hurry and after that you will not be able to find him nor the HR.Trust me don't waste your time or else plz go ahead.

Worst interview experience ever.
    Worst HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vedantu.

Interview

This was quite possibly my worst interview experience. They hosted a hiring contest over hackerrank and I came in top 15 out of 800 people participating. They reached out to me asking about my college and current company and rejected me based on that. Clearly they value brand over good coders.

Interview Questions

• Q> What college you belong to ? Q> Whats your current company name ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vedantu.

Interview

Just for namesake, all they need is English and Hindi plus Goats and Sheep with no self-respect or a little bit of dignity, they claim this is a very creative and youth-oriented, flexible company, A BIG LIE.

Interview Questions

• Self intro,
      Why Vedantu,
      What do you know about Vedantu,
      Salary (Forget whatever you are worth, they pay very very less for loads of slavery done here.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vedantu (Bhubaneswar) in January 2021.

Interview

Ot followed by 2 tech interview rounds and one hr round. ot contains some mcq as well as some coding questions. after that 2 tech interwiews were there followed by one hr round.

Interview Questions

• find two largest number in array and take their difference. if difference is not present in arry then add it to array. repeat this process untill one element or zero element remaining. return remaining element.   1 Answer

Interview

It was very simple and doesn't require much thought. Just answer you heart out without putting in much thought. It is a sales role anyway and will anyway hire you.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and weaknesses, where do you see yourself. How do you cope with pressure.   1 Answer

Software Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vedantu.

Interview

Gender discrimination. This place is only for men. Even girl is more talented than boy also, they will pick boy only.Waste of time for women.I got good marks than my friend. but company selected him only because of his gender.

Academic Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vedantu.

Interview

Overall interview was very lightly taken. Three rounds of interview. first- asked information about yourself. second- Taken by senior Sells person- asked about Vedantu, Why Vedantu and some questions like why sells when you have technical background. Third - When can you join? and are you comfortable for work from home?

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vedantu.

Interview

First round was the cv submission then they gather us and divided us in group then take to the room where gd was conducted then they announced selected name and last we proceed for Face2Face round.

Software Engineer() Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vedantu (New Delhi) in November 2020.

Interview

I contacted a Senior Software Engineer from LinkedIn for SDE role.
    He arranged me an interview telling that he have high expectations from me.
    There was no Online Assessment, only One round of Interview, DSA Based.
    Interviewer asked a dsa question, I solved that problem in 10-15 minutes with a good structured code.
    I help interviewer to understand the code by the help of dry run.

Interviewer seemed satisfied to me, and I was sure I am getting the offer or next rounds if interview.
    But that evening itself, I got a rejection with no reason

When I asked about the reason if rejection from the interviewer, at first he seemed shocked about my rejection, then next day he told me a lame reason of my rejection.

This was a really bad experience!
    If they don't want to hire me from the starting, why they wasted my time for the interview round?
    Please don't ever go for this company!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.