VeeTechnologies Interview Questions

Updated 10 Dec 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 61 of over 61 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at VeeTechnologies

VeeTechnologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies

Interview

I attended a telephonic interview in my college campus. They made an extraordinary interview plan and hiring process. There were three rounds in the interview process. That include reading, learning, interpersonal and technical skills test.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about the human physiology related questions
    Answer Question

VeeTechnologies

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies

Interview

It was an on campus interview and it took just a day to complete the whole process. The first round is online apptitude test followed by HR round. And finally offer were given.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Bangalore) in Aug 2020

Interview

I had call from them regarding the post of medical coding consultant regarding to conduct an interview It took two weeks time Hr didnt respond to my messages regarding selection I have no regret about this interview

Interview Questions
  • about introduce about yourself congestive heart failure

VeeTechnologies

Application

I interviewed at VeeTechnologies

Interview

Need peaceful and good work culture. And need more improvement in career.I can show my best work in your company and I am already selected in this company on 2017

Interview Questions
  • I am 2 and half year experience in bpo. will u consider me as experienced or fresher?

Anonymous Employee in Salem, Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Salem, Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu) in Dec 2019

Interview

Around 4 rounds 1st round is online test 2nd round about subject knowledge 3rd round is one on one 4th round is hr round after finishing the tests. Next day came to office for document verification And next day is joining

Interview Questions
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Chennai) in Dec 2019

Interview

Communication is very important,group discussion, apptitude,manager interview,hr interview.....We have to speak fluently...ready to answer the questions related to domain during manager interview,only night shift for AR calling,cab will be provided.Overall interview process will be medium.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Salem, Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu) in Nov 2019

Interview

Overall Good Experience. I have been selected first and second round of the test. General aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability are involved. The second round was programming. The final round is technical HR.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself, Basic Database questions like DELETE, TRUNCATE, Projects, Area of Interest

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Bangalore) in Sep 2019

Interview

Basic questions regarding self introduction and little about hr recruitment. Firstly, one of the collegue interviewed Secondly, assistant manager interviewd by asking the personal questions. The interview process took around 2 hours as waited for long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

VeeTechnologies

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies in Aug 2019

Interview

Worst interview process, first they asked to take aptitude,then next round was technical. After 2-3weeks they said no openings . If there is no openings don't waste our job seekers time, No words simply waste

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

VeeTechnologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies in Jul 2019

Interview

First they go for Screening, Ask about your background ,company salary and others. later the give tool test. for me there are two choices Solidworks or Creo. I chose solidworks. But given model was some dimesion missings. Later they said we will call you but never called . Lol rejected.

6 people found this interview helpful