VeeTechnologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

VeeTechnologies Interview Questions

Interviews at VeeTechnologies

2.5

IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Grove, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (College Grove, TN (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Overall had a good exposure in the interview.I applied for vee technologies through hiremee.After consolidation of results,I cleared the first round.Second round was program and I cleared that one to because the question given was tricky and I applied some logic .Final round is technical hr,I got through that round also.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, brief description about projects,basics of database,java and python   1 Answer

AR TRAINEE Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had attended hiremee test conducted in my college.Based on the score I am shortlisted for the vee technologies.Pre-placement talk was about 1hour.After lunch we are called for group discussion.Among 15 members of each batch 5 members were selected.total 6 batches ,among them 15 were selected including me.due to lack of time all are interviewed at a time.they said we are selected.But no contact with the company after that.But gud experience.

Interview Questions

• did the company gave offer letter   2 Answers

Medical Coder Interview

Interview

Need peaceful and good work culture. And need more improvement in career.I can show my best work in your company and I am already selected in this company on 2017

Interview Questions

• I am 2 and half year experience in bpo. will u consider me as experienced or fresher?   Answer Question

Medical Coding Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, Tamil Nadu

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Salem, Tamil Nadu) in December 2019.

Interview

Around 4 rounds 1st round is online test 2nd round about subject knowledge 3rd round is one on one 4th round is hr round after finishing the tests. Next day came to office for document verification And next day is joining

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, Tamil Nadu

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Salem, Tamil Nadu) in November 2019.

Interview

Overall Good Experience. I have been selected first and second round of the test. General aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal ability are involved. The second round was programming. The final round is technical HR.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself, Basic Database questions like DELETE, TRUNCATE, Projects, Area of Interest   Answer Question

Human ResourcesRecruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

Basic questions regarding self introduction and little about hr recruitment.
    Firstly, one of the collegue interviewed
    Secondly, assistant manager interviewd by asking the personal questions.
    The interview process took around 2 hours as waited for long.

IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies in August 2019.

Interview

Worst interview process, first they asked to take aptitude,then next round was technical. After 2-3weeks they said no openings .
    If there is no openings don't waste our job seekers time, No words simply waste

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies in July 2019.

Interview

First they go for Screening, Ask about your background ,company salary and others. later the give tool test. for me there are two choices Solidworks or Creo. I chose solidworks. But given model was some dimesion missings. Later they said we will call you but never called . Lol rejected.

BPO Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies.

Interview

One and only round is about group discussion in which they check our English fluency and our confidence and speaking ability and after selection of frst round they again called for gd and given a level high gd topics and after qualifing it you will be selected

AR TRAINEE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Chennai).

Interview

It was an easy one.. First round is a GD and second one is also an GD of unexpected questions.. The interview took almost a day that was conducted in our college

Interview Questions

• The gd question was how mobile phones affect future   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.