Venquis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Venquis

2.9

Portfolio PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Venquis (London, England (UK)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a bit disjointed as one of the interviewers could not get to the office and had to dial in. The interviewer made copious notes of what I was telling him. I got the feeling that I was there for for free consulting, which was confirmed as I lost out to 'another candidate' who wasn't skilled enough to do the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about setting up and running a portfolio office including end to end benefits tracking.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Venquis.

Interview

2 interviews, very quick, offered the role during my 2nd interview, interview was with internal recruiter then with manager and a director, tough interview but super friendly people so made you feel very at ease.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venquis (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Met with Jabrien Bains (Head of Talent Acquisition) very nice, excellent introduction! clear and structured interview. Then met another member, then the sales director - Thorough and clear process - Made it easy to choose whether or not you want to work with Venquis.
    Open and honest with you.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Venquis.

Interview

Differnet to other companies. They asked all about my friends, my family- how they would describe me and which ones they should hire. Quite personal but I had nothing to hide so I disclosed all. Seem to work anyway as the manager offered me in the meeting behind director's back!

Interview Questions

• They asked all about my friends, my family- how they would describe me. Quite personal!   Answer Question

Trainee Recruitment COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Venquis (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

- applied online. was a phone interview. James was lovely, really wellspoken. was invited for a face to face at their london office. was very casual and he asked really nice questions.

although i didnt progress, he offered valuable feedback that was useful. such a lovely guy! and a nice company atmosphere too

Interview Questions

Venquis Response

30 Apr 2018 – Head of Talent Acquisition

We're glad to heard you had such a positive experience during our interview process. Our interview process is structured around our competency frame work and we grade you against this. Please feel free to re-apply for future opportunities that may be suitable to your skill set.

First Stage Internal Recruiter Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Venquis (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed and easy interview with the internal recruiter
    Didn't ask too many questions about experience and previous work. Went through CV history and asked what I liked and didn't like about previous roles. Asked quite a lot of personal questions about how big my family is, what my boyfriend does, what my parents do, do I see my family often etc

Very informative answers to my questions. Really good vision for growth and development of the company

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Venquis (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very informative, gave me a great insight into the business and what working at Venquis would be like. Got to meet range of people from talent manager through to MD.

Interview Questions

• What are more aspirations   Answer Question
    • Provide examples of how I dealt with difficult situations   1 Answer

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Venquis (London, England (UK)).

Interview

1st phone call. Onlnine test for dummies! 2nd phone call. 1st meeting face to face, 2nd meeting face to face. Took 3 weeks, whilst other companies were more efficient and took 4 days! they asked some personal questions about family members and friends which I thought was a little out of place.

Interview Questions

• What does your boyfriend do (bit personal?!)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Venquis (London, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Had an interview with the CEO initially then the talent acquisition consultant. The company on the whole seem a credible employer and would recommend working for the company based on my interviews and viewing of the office. I don't have experience in their sector at the moment and my salary expectations were a little higher than on offer, not to say that their structure isn't healthy. I may reapply in future. They seem to have a good structure and team.

Interview Questions

• Billing history
      Why I am changing roles
      What motivates me
      What interests me
      What I liked about the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Venquis (London, England (UK)).

Interview

First stage face to face set up by a rec2rec. The first part of the interview gave infromation about the company, and A LOT of detail of the lengthy interview process which was helpful. Very very old school feel, felt like the interviewer was trying to catch me out/keep me on my toes, but that could have just been their interview style. As you can see below, some of the questions the first interviewer asked were quite strange and I felt a bit uncomfortable. The second interviewer was a lot softer. I was invited back for a second stage but didn't attend.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.