Vernalis Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Vernalis Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Vernalis Systems

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vernalis Systems.

Interview

vernalis systems - madurai
    5 rounds
    1 - apptitude written test
    2 - technical written test
    3 - verbal written test
    4 - program writting
    5 - HR interview
    ( fav subject , permutation , combination , propability , structure , array , html , fav technical sub , object , class )
    worst interview process - they don't expect technically stronger person .. they expect stronger in communication

Interview Questions

• 4 round: 1)print diff b/w sum of ascii of two strings
      2)print numbers b/w 289 to 385 without print numbers ending with 5
      3)password setting: i)min 8 characters
                                                    ii)min 1 uppercase
                                                    iii)min 1 special case
                                                    iv)no space
      4)accept 3 sentence and print one word at a line with begining as upper case
      5)SQL queries   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vernalis Systems (Chennai) in September 2018.

Interview

There are five rounds. First round is general aptitude. Second round is technical mcqs.third round is programming round. fourth is technical face to face round and finally general hr round. Interview process is very gud and easy to place .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vernalis Systems (Chennai).

Interview

The first round was a paper-pen test which has quite a large number of questions covering Verbal,Quantitative and Logical thinking. It also had 3-5 questions based on current affairs.
    The time given was only one hour, so many people were filtered out in this round.

Second round was merely an eye wash test based on programming. Two questions on finding output and one on writing function definition. Time given was one hour but hardly 15 min is enough.

The entire set of students from second round were called for interview at their chennai campus. We had an english comprehensive test for 15 min followed by another intermediate level programming question based on array for 15 min.

All of us were again called for the HR and Technical round.
    There was not a single thing that made sense to the way the took the interview process. They randomly chose 7 people at a time and made the other wait for hours together.

Suddenly, 4 people were asked to leave without even attending the interview.

There was another round where we are expected to write a program or an algorithm for the given situation.

HR round was very easy- basic questions on SQL,DBMS, HTML,XML,Classes and objects, structures.

In spite of doing all the rounds well, i did not get the offer. I am an ECE student.

4-5 were selected and all of them belong to the Computer Science dept.

They could have told us in the beginning if they are planning to recruit only them. That would have made all the rest of us feel little discouraged and frustrated.

Dont go with any hopes if you are from ECE. All the best

Interview Questions

• Write a program to print given numerical value in words as we write in a cheque book   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vernalis Systems (Chennai) in August 2018.

Interview

we got on-campus opportunity ,
    The rounds are as follows,
    1) aptitude
    2)simple coding round
    3)we have to go to the company---they will keep some rounds there--i think so

aptitude round was for 1 hour(60 mins) 50 questions---which consist of quantitative apptitude -12 questions(actually 10 -because 2 was repeating),data interpretation (2 questions pie chat and graph-5 sudivisions each ),next we had reasoning ,verbal(23 questions) ,last general knowledge 5-questions

coding round is very very easy ..they will ask only simple questions
    like prime numbers ,file handiling .
    But aptitude round was very very tough...not just studying short cuts will help you...you have to have in depth knowledge .pls concentrate on aptitude...if you clear that u will get selected easily

In our college(MSEC) out of 160 students almost 30 students got selected for CSE,ECE,IT all together 30.From cse 8 students.
    for next round almost 12 students got selected

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vernalis Systems (New Delhi) in May 2018.

Interview

First round aptitude total 50 questions
    Second round technical round 3 programs asked.
    Third round English comprehensive test
    Fourth round technical interview
    Final round hr
    Nice hr very interactive more humble person.
    Area of interest: java, android,mean app development.

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vernalis Systems (Chennai) in May 2018.

Interview

went for an interview in Vernalis (Orion), had a nice experience overall, Slightly difficult interview nice HR,
    First round -Aptitudes (Verbal,logical,Quants,general knowlege)
    Second round-2 coding questions and some programs based on c or c++ will be given to find out the output
    Third round-again coding round but simple and very very tricky
    Fourth round-Project manager F2F,
    Fifth Round-general HR
    good ppl around and the company aesthetics feels nice, HR are very nice and well Disciplined.

QA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puducherry

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Vernalis Systems (Puducherry) in March 2018.

Interview

1st Round - Technical Written Test (Two Questions (1.Requirements for an Application, 2.Test Cases for an application)

2nd Round - Technical Apps (15two mark questions)

3rd Round - Comprehensive

4th Round - F2F Technical

5th and Final Round - HR Manager F2F

Interview Questions

• 1st Round!!!

1. Write Requirements for an Application
      2. Write Test cases for Whatsapp Application   Answer Question

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vernalis Systems (Chennai) in September 2017.

Interview

i've attended interview at vernalis ambatur,
    1st round was aptitude -written test,
     2nd was Technical- written test (Three Questiosn will be asked [1. Write a program to convert Integer to binary code, 2. find the output 3. another program ].
    Then i was called to Attend the 3rd round 2 days later.(10 Questions)
    This 3rd round was Written test to check Verbal communication.
    4th Round was Technical face to face .

Interview Questions

• Write a program to accept a given integer value and print its value in words.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vernalis Systems (Chennai).

Interview

easy interviewing process with 3 rounds.first round had 20 logical aptitude,20 quantitative,15 verbal and 5 current affairs questions ,technical interview with in-depth questions on OOPs,DB,c programming basics.HR interview was more relaxed ,personal questions and questions about final year project,

Interview Questions

• why vernalis systems?
      what do you think is the most important value?   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vernalis Systems (Coimbatore) in August 2017.

Interview

The process took 2 days
    Day 1 (In College)
    first round : Aptitude Questions (50 nos) contain Quantitative aptitude, logical Reasoning and Current affairs.
    If select first round to move second round.
    Second round: Programming round. (3 programs)
    They both rounds are written

After 1 week this process the HR Team to inform result

Day 2 ( In Company)
    Round 1: Verbal Test (7 Question) using paragraph
    Round 2: Technical interview

After to finish this process they took 1-2 month to announce result.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.