Visier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Visier Interview Questions

Interviews at Visier

2.8

Director Level Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Visier in December 2015.

Interview

After I applied online a wonderful recruiter contacted me with a lot of great information. She not only was a reliable communication but very personable and nice. After the phone interview with the hiring manager, who was absolutely wonderful I was invited for an onsite in person interview with a couple of people. They were different personality types, smart and asked good questions.

Interview Questions

• Most questions circled around scenarios of the job role scaling from what did you do in that situation all the way to what would you do in this type of scenario.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Very open interview process.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me a situation in which you had a challenge and overcome that challenged? What steps did you have to take? What was the end outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Visier.

Interview

Had a phone screening with the recruiter in Vancouver. I was applying for a role in the Bay Area. The interview was cordial and informative. They wanted to hear I would explain the company and ask about my previous job experience.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Visier.

Interview

Had a phone interview with Visier and it went really well. It was short, sweet, and casual. The interviewer was super friendly and it felt like a nice conversation (~15 minutes)

Interview Questions

Interview

I applied through my university co-op board.
    Was interviewed by two senior developers, with mostly tech questions (one sort, one search, one OOD). Talked with a director afterwards, and received the offer on the same day.

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Visier (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2020.

Interview

-Applied online through my university's coop program
    -Was contacted by a recruiter from Visier and arranged a 15 minute phone call, where I was given information about the coop program and asked about my past work experience and projects. It was a very relaxed phone call.
    -About a week later, I went in for a technical interview where they asked me some basic questions about java, algorithms, etc. Very nice people who were patient and helpful. Then, a manager came in to speak with me briefly, asking more behavioural questions and inquiring about my preferences for my job
    -The recruiter was very accessible, answering all my questions/clarifications over email. She even emailed me after my interview to inquire how it went.
    -The next day I received an offer through my university's coop office

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Visier.

Interview

Slow process, had a phone interview with the HR recruiter at Visier. Recruiter took a month to get back to me, with no updates between our phone interview and an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your projects.
      Array manipulation question   Answer Question

Visier Response

24 Oct 2019 – Campus Program Manager

It is unfortunate that you weren't able to get the full, high standard campus experience we've established and strive to maintain at all times. We receive an impressive volume of applications each round so we are always looking at ways to keep our process as smooth as possible. We get better by hearing of these experiences; both positive and negative. Thank you for this.

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visier (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2019.

Interview

Met Chelsea, the Campus Program Manager, in university seminar and received a phone interview after about a week. The phone interview mostly consist of behavioural questions and Chelsea kindly explained in depth about the company and what I would gain out of this 8 month co-op internship. Soon after, I received an on-site interview, which involved two interviewers asking projects I have completed or currently working on and asked me two technical questions regarding linked list. Both the interviews were super nice and were fun to talk to. After the interview was over, I had the chance to talk with Senior Director of Development and he was nice enough to give me a tour around the office. I got an offer the next day, but unfortunately, all the development positions were filled at the moment so Chelsea worked hard to find an alternative position that I can go into and did another interview. Both of the interviews were super nice and smart and the interview didn't involve any technical questions. Overall, I was very satisfied with this process and support. Chlesea didn't just work only as a Campus Program Manager but also provided honest support and advice to me, which directly reflects the culture of Visier. I look forward to work at Visier in the future!

Interview Questions

• Make a function that removes nodes with duplicated values in linked list   Answer Question
    • Make a function that removes cycles in linked list   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Visier.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the HR who was friendly. The interview lasted about 15 mins. As it was a pre-screen, it was pretty straightforward and casual. No technical screening during the phone call.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Round 1: telephone interview about your backgournd
    Round 2: coding test.

I was referred to Visier by a friend. The Hr is very friendly and polite. He is informative and provides me with many details about the job position.

Interview Questions

• What is your background? How much salary do you expect?   Answer Question

Visier Response

24 Oct 2019 – Campus Program Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback! I'm thrilled you enjoyed the interview experience and chose Visier as your employer for your co-op!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.