Voonik Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Voonik Interview Questions

Interviews at Voonik

3.4

Developer Interview

Interview

Good Experience. Had questions from basics in C. Aptitude was the first round . Strong in C programming can make you clear the interview. Had a great experience in interview. Good team of employers.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Voonik.

Interview

Applied through Internshala and got selected for further discussion. I have applied by answering few if their questions at Internshala. They they have reviewed my application and contacted me.
    The first round maybe the Telephonic interview and if selected I maybe called for further discussions.

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Voonik (Bengaluru).

Interview

We were asked to replicate a website png into HTML CSS code and were allowed 2 hours. I did the best I could. I did pretty well for a fresher. But didn't receive acceptance.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Voonik.

Interview

The interview initially consists of an 20 aptitude questions(Fill ups) it was difficult..(try to attend the ones ur confident with at first)..
    2nd round was coding round
    3rd also was a coding round
    then hr round.. they will conduct as many as hr unless they feel you have good stuff

Interview Questions

• HR round was filled with programming,puzzles(egg and floor..........),debugging questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Voonik.

Interview

Voonik came to us in campus interview..They offered a pay of 8.5 lpa..
    the interview process consist of general aptitude,logical questions and we were asked to fill it.. no mcq..at the end of 1st round..150 of us were selected for the second round (gota wait for 4 hrs for the results) 2nd round consist of 3 coding questions.. a part of them were selected( On what basis selection was made was a mystery to all.. it seemed random)
    we had to wait another 2 hrs before the 2nd round rsults... 3rd round was also coding and 3 ques were to be answered in 2 30 hrs.. very long tiring interview process.. it ended by 11 30 pm.. the selected 30 students were interviewed by 6 panels the next whole day.. only 5 were selected in total.. no transparency in selection.. it seemed like mere luck.. gotta be very patient .. the wait was tooo long..

Interview Questions

• there is saha and meera playing a game optimally.. the game is always started by saha..
      the game is as follows.. they choose a maximum number..
      all the numbers from 1 to the chosen number are written on a paper..
      a person chooses a number and marks it as visited..
      this number cannot be chosen by other person..
      the first one to get 3 consecutive visited nodes is considered the winner..
      it is not mandatory that all should be visited by the same player..
      Input:
      N =>limit (the max number)
      Output:
      who wins the game
      saha (or)meera
      Sample Testcase:
      no matter whatever meera does.. saha always wins..
      if saha chooses 1.. and meera chooses 3..saha chooses 2 and wins the game.
      if saha chooses 1 and meera chooses 2..saha chooses 3 and ends the game   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Voonik.

Interview

one general apti -profit time speed logical quants
    one coding hacker earth - any languae - 3 qns - 2.15 hours 300 marks
    six technical rounds - tech apti - based on resume
    3 day process
    not organized
    late night interviews

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Voonik in July 2017.

Interview

The first round was aptitude, it was easy to pass. The second round was programming, they gave three problems to solve in 1 hour 30 mins. The third round was also programming, they gave three problems to solve in 1 hour 30 mins. The next round was technical HR interview, but there were some students who didn't attend third round but came for the HR round. This round had puzzles and personality based questions. The final round was Personal HR round where they discussed salary packages. They just want IT students. Even if you are great in programming, if you belong to departments other than cse and IT, you will not be selected.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to find the difference between number of substrings and the number of distinct substrings   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madurai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Voonik (Madurai) in July 2017.

Interview

On the first day, there was an apti test and two coding rounds. On the next day, there was 4 tech rounds and 1 HR round. Clearing tech rounds was a bit easy but clearing the 2 coding rounds is somewhat difficult.

Interview Questions

• How many iterations (min) you need to find whether a number is prime or not?   1 Answer

Operations Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Voonik.

Interview

A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Interview Questions

• Image result for Interview Questions
      Best way to answer frequently asked HR Interview Questions for Freshers on Questions like Tell me about yourself, Why should we hire you, your strengths and weaknesses, how to handle challenging situation, your hobbies and interests, inspiring person in your life, change management, flexibility, Why do you want to work   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Voonik (Coimbatore).

Interview

We were asked puzzles and programs in the interview rounds . The puzzles were most common ones like floor-egg , horses-races , etc. The puzzles were asked in the coding rounds too. Very simple data structures programs were asked too and the interviews go beyond 12am night .. be prepared

Interview Questions

• Delete the linked list node without previous pointer   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.