Voonik Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Voonik Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Voonik.

Interview

Voonik came to us in campus interview..They offered a pay of 8.5 lpa..
the interview process consist of general aptitude,logical questions and we were asked to fill it.. no mcq..at the end of 1st round..150 of us were selected for the second round (gota wait for 4 hrs for the results) 2nd round consist of 3 coding questions.. a part of them were selected( On what basis selection was made was a mystery to all.. it seemed random)
we had to wait another 2 hrs before the 2nd round rsults... 3rd round was also coding and 3 ques were to be answered in 2 30 hrs.. very long tiring interview process.. it ended by 11 30 pm.. the selected 30 students were interviewed by 6 panels the next whole day.. only 5 were selected in total.. no transparency in selection.. it seemed like mere luck.. gotta be very patient .. the wait was tooo long..

Interview Questions

• there is saha and meera playing a game optimally.. the game is always started by saha..
    the game is as follows.. they choose a maximum number..
    all the numbers from 1 to the chosen number are written on a paper..
    a person chooses a number and marks it as visited..
    this number cannot be chosen by other person..
    the first one to get 3 consecutive visited nodes is considered the winner..
    it is not mandatory that all should be visited by the same player..
    Input:
    N =>limit (the max number)
    Output:
    who wins the game
    saha (or)meera
    Sample Testcase:
    no matter whatever meera does.. saha always wins..
    if saha chooses 1.. and meera chooses 3..saha chooses 2 and wins the game.
    if saha chooses 1 and meera chooses 2..saha chooses 3 and ends the game   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Voonik

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Voonik (Coimbatore).

Interview

We were asked puzzles and programs in the interview rounds . The puzzles were most common ones like floor-egg , horses-races , etc. The puzzles were asked in the coding rounds too. Very simple data structures programs were asked too and the interviews go beyond 12am night .. be prepared

Interview Questions

• Delete the linked list node without previous pointer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Voonik (Chennai) in July 2016.

Interview

I got shortlisted for interview through college.The total rounds are as follows.
    1st round : Aptitude test
    2nd and 3rd rounds : Programming at hacker earth website.
    4th and 5th rounds : Technical interviews at sathyabama university. only few get shortlisted to next two rounds.
    6th and 7th rounds : Again technical interviews at SRM university with little more tougher questions.

In all rounds logical questions and puzzles were also asked. The interviewers were their current employees. The quality of questions were good. Everyone given sufficient time to think and come up with answer. Sometimes the interview goes for an hour and more.

But the call for interview is not a scheduled one. The turnaround time was so long. We were made to sit from 10.30 AM but interviewed only by 6.30 PM.
    It was the only con I could see.

Interview Questions

• Technical :
      Data structures ,Algorithms, SQL, Problems in C (Need solution in O(n) complexity), other questions from resume.
      Logical
      25 horse problem, Train (speed/distance), Probability, puzzles..   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.