WDS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

WDS Interview Questions

1.8

Sort:

Knowledge Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WDS (Redmond, WA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online, I submitted my resume and all my personal information. Few days later I received a call from one the of managers, and I got an Interview by phon. Then, we set for a personal interview in their office. I went to their office and I met with a supervisor and a manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WDS (Bellevue, WA (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

They bring you into the building, alternate people interviewing you.

All they asked were rigged questions. Typical "I'm smarter than you interview". No questions would actually allow you to demonstrate some real creativity. I'd say 40% of the questions were semi trick questions. Bad feedback from the questions. Bad feedback from interaction.

Place looked ghetto too. Their kitchen was dirty. They didn't have any free drinks. The room the developers work in looks trashy while a bunch of the rest of the company had nice offices... The other developers didn't seem very competent either.

Interview Questions

• Make an algorithm that builds words that are same forward as reverse   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita Falls, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WDS (Wichita Falls, TX (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

It really only takes one interview and you are hired on. What they do is you go into a room and get on a computer and you take mock calls then after that they will call you back and do the actual interview process where they ask you what days that you would like off.

Interview Questions

• They never really had any bad moments within the interview proccess   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WDS (Boise, ID (US)).

Interview

For me at least I showed up took a quick test on a computer (half hour maybe of questions you'll deal with on the job) 5 minute interview afterward asking when I'd like to start etc.

Negotiation

Short and easy

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WDS (Kirkland, WA (US)) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied online, was interviewed less than a week later, and was printed and given an offer during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are very flexible on what they offer, but not so flexible in actually sticking to them. There are no annual raises, our bonus program lasted only a few months, and there is no room for advancement.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WDS (Boise, ID (US)) in April 2009.

Interview

A hiring manager called on my online application and set a time for me to come in for a skills test, which was basically to determine if the prospective employee could read and operate a keyboard. I was told that my class would start in two weeks. Three days before the beginning of class, I was called to move my start date back by another month. I started 6 weeks later. Then I learned that the hiring staff is told to "Hold a mirror in front of them. If they breathe, they're hired." I believe it, as the environment and the morale are both in the gutter. Once a gas line broke and the fire department was there for hours. People who got sick were penalized if they had to go home. I was sitting directly under the line, and my supervisor told me to just move further away. Horrible place!

Interview Questions

• I was asked when I could start. The revolving door should have been a warning.   Answer Question

Negotiation

At my interview, I signed a written offer for $10.00 an hour to start. When I arrived for my first day, everyone had to sign agreements that we would work for $9.75 an hour. If we didn't sign, we were terminated. I worked there almost a year and never received a raise.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WDS (Boise, ID (US)) in January 2007.

Interview

it was nice.lots of testing

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WDS (Boise, ID (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

After filling out the online application, if you can read and speak English, you are called in for an interview. The first part is to pass a skills test for software, and a customer service scenario test. There is also an assessment of your computer knowledge. If you pass those items, you sit with a recruiter and they either hire you on the spot or dismiss you. The people seemed pleasant. The office was run down and out of style. The work culture is chaotic and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe your reactions to the core values shown on the poster behind you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't anything to negotiate. Show up on this date for training, here is what you will be paid, take it or leave it. Agents are a dime a dozen and paid less than that.

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WDS (Boise, ID (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied at midnight, was called the next day at noon. Went in for interview two days later with some other people and signed in. Took an easy skills test, listened to sample phone calls, and then personality questions. They told me I passed and took me into a room and asked me questions about myself; eg. Three reasons we should pay you and train you, Tell me about a time you had a problem and how you solved it, In you past job what was one thing you supervisor asked you to improve on.

Interview Questions

• Three reasons we should pay you and train you?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had a problem and how you solved it.   1 Answer
    • In you past job what was one thing you supervisor asked you to improve on   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accept the offer, or don't get hired.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WDS (Boise, ID (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

Incredibly relaxed interview where they test your basic communication skills as well as ability to use a computer. HR will ask basic questions about your commitment, but ultimately if you can pass a drug test, you will likely be hired for training. The real thing is that they really judge if you can perform the job during initial and secondary training. This is when most of the people who are hired are let go.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.