WNS Interview Questions

Updated 10 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at WNS

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 614 candidate interviews
WNS
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at WNS

Interview

It was good and practical questions were asked. ETL concepts, oracle's SQL interview questions, some scenario based questions were asked. Also projects overview and what kind of technology worked and workign experience is considered during interview

Interview Questions
  • Scenario based question- a tables has missing sequence of numbers in I'd column and how to identify those kissing numbers
    1 Answer
WNS
Application

I interviewed at WNS

Interview

It was good. Three rounds done. No unexpected questions asked. Aptitude round was not that difficult. General questions asked by HR person. Project related questions asked by senior project manager.

Interview Questions
WNS
Anonymous Employee in Pune
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at WNS (Pune) in Apr 2021

Interview

Good and was easy. The ops round was difficult. Overall everything is good.Just see to that no one uses any sort of hindi words in front of the HR. Rest eberything was good and process took place in just 2 days.

Interview Questions
WNS
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WNS

Interview

round 1-aptitude test round 2- technical interview round 3- technical interview & HR Discuss data science projects that you might have done. Be strong with SQL if possible also learn some of the functions involved in it.

Interview Questions
  • Favorite ML algorithm and how did you implement it
WNS
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WNS

Interview

There were three rounds in total. First round was with group manager. Second round was with sr group manager. Third round was an hr round. The whole process went upto two weeks.

Interview Questions
WNS
Application

I interviewed at WNS

Interview

3 rounds. Apti, HR and Technical. Average interview questions. Computer typing test as well. Few questions related to your domain. The hiring manager was humble and polite. Good for freshers.

Interview Questions
WNS
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WNS

Interview

I applied online then First I got a call and then there was a round of Personal interview after that On the very next day there was a second round of Personal interview. Thereafter no further communication was there , did not got any rejection mail too.

Interview Questions
WNS
Application

I interviewed at WNS

Interview

It was short. Please be ready to convince them why you studied particular program and the specialization. Then why you are willing to apply for this position. If they are not convinced they will not ask anything else.

Interview Questions
  • Why you have done MBA after Engineering.
WNS
Application

I interviewed at WNS

Interview

The Interview was with the Senior Group Manager and Deputy Manager, the questioning was rigorous around how I will manage a team of four (being an outsider), my experience as an External auditor etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself - a brief introduction about my past work and the industries I audited
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WNS (Bangalore) in Mar 2021

Interview

The 8nterview consisted of an hr round at first followed by hiring manager round followed by a case study followed by a technical round followed by a VP round. The whole process took a out 3 weeks. I was told by the hr that after vp round there will be salary negotiation . The vp spoke to me for about half an hour and when I started my expected salary which was well within their bracket he just abruptly ended the call. I followed up with hr twice but did not receive any response . After 2 weeks of final round I get the rejection mail.

Interview Questions
  • Just my previous work experience and explanation of case study
Viewing 1 - 10 of 614 Interviews