Walgreens Boots Alliance Interview Questions

Updated 6 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 55 of over 55 interviews

Campus Recruiting4%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

The first stage was Q&A based. The second stage was a task - to come up with a launch plan presentation. I was very unimpressed as after presenting, I received a generic response that I did not get the role and due to the high level of applicants I could not have feedback. Very disappointing for an organisation of this size to not bother sharing feedback after second stages.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this brand
    Answer Question

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

The interview was really easy. They were just looking to hire people for the call center. If you do a little research on Walgreens, you'll be fine with the interview

Interview Questions
  • Don't remember any of the questions

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

Phone interview, skype interview with the manager, team members, directors, excel assessment. Overall it was pretty straight forward and was as expected. If you come prepared you should do fine. Just think of big picture topics and how you would address those problems.

Interview Questions
  • When you see a bottle of Advil at a Walgreens, what comes to mind of the price of that bottle?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (London, England, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

The whole hiring process took about 2 weeks, made up of 2 stages. First stage was an interview based on competency questions. Second stage was a presentation and personality questions.

Interview Questions
  • Competency questions such as: have you ever listened to your customers' feedbacks to change one of your products?

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Dublin, Dublin) in Feb 2021

Interview

I interviewed in the month of Feb when Ireland was in level 5 lockdown. The interview was with the regional business manager and my line manager on teams. It lasted about 20 minutes and had basic questions. The second round of interview was with the store manager on call who didn't ask too many questions. What I got ahead of the virtual interview: 1. I received a link to the beauty bank with all No7 products and their details; I was asked to suggest recommendations for 2 customers on the basis of their skin concerns and age. 2. I also received two images of the display and was asked to point out what was wrong with them and how it should all be arranged. The key to answering: 1. Justify why you gave the recommendations. Have at least 1 alternative recommendation. 2. Focus on having everything to look organised and well stocked. Other QNA’s 1. Can you sell me this product? Ask a lot of questions when questioned about recommending a product as a part of role play during the interview. The questions must include about what type of skin the customer has, what do they like to do, what kind of textures do they like their products to have and how much time they invest in their skincare. 2. What is your experience with achieving targets? This is a target-oriented job which revolves around the highest quality of customer experience so make sure you show that you value both. Show genuine care for customer experience. 3. What does customer experience mean to you? As long as the customer leaves with a smile it is good customer experience. Tips: Have your notes ready and use them to your advantage. (Literally, type everything on your word doc!) Make sure you glance at the camera to make the interview feel like you are in a face-to-face interview. (this is confident eye-contact in its virtual glory) Show enthusiasm and love for skincare and makeup. I added that I watch makeup and skincare vids when I eat. The store manager agreed that she did the same. Prove your passion in any other form that you may practice it. (They don’t want someone who says that he/she is passionate, give them a reason to believe it by giving a real life example)

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your past experience How would you sell a product to me? What is good customer service to you

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

I was based abroad so the company arranged video interviews with the hiring manager, team members and VP. The entire interview process ran smoothly. Overall I had a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Dallas, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

Easily set up, Microsoft Teams call (COVID), and the only downfall - the job I interviewed for may have already been filled. The district manager was easy to speak with, and the interview session was comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Three behavioral questions. They were easy if you prepared ahead of time.

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

If you're successful at the aptitude test stage, assessment centre (AC) takes place. At the AC you will be able to have 1-to-1 interview, group exercise and mini-presentation with follow-up questions. The process is engaging, so do not panic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (London, England, England) in Sep 2020

Interview

I was initially contacted by a lovely lady using Microsoft Teams for an HR based interview. The questions were fair and she was listening intently throughout. A day later I received an email asking if I could attend an interview in person in Central London at the Boots UK HQ. I was away seeing my girlfriend who lives across the country at the time but still made the effort to get to the interview - I cut my time away short so I could travel 200 miles home, buy some new smart clothing for this interview (£50) and then pay £30 for London train tickets and £15 for parking. This normally wouldn't faze me because I understand that for these jobs it will be important to be presentable and meet in person, but you'll see why I feel the need to mention it. It's also worth noting that I do not have a job at this time because I have been made redundant to the effects of COVID for the second time in 3 months, and therefore spending this money would not have been a decision to take lightly. I spent almost 2 hours working my way into a busy London, risking catching COVID on the busy tube, and then have difficulty following the poor instructions provided to buzz into the actual offices at the back of the flagship building. I wait way past the expected interview start time, but was finally interviewed by two people who are the head of the departments that I am applying for. When the interview starts, it becomes immediately apparent that they're not looking for what I am - questions start popping up about character animation which wasn't in the job spec. I show my curated previous experience in my website and my showreel during the application but I'm still asked to show and explain what each of the projects I've worked on included. There is visibly less interest throughout the interview as I demonstrate and explain more of my skills, almost like I am no longer worth their time, so it then becomes a game of whether I can coax them into more interest by asking when I will hear back from them and if I can create example content to show my worth - which has got me my previous 2 full time jobs in video marketing. They explained that they'll be in touch next week with the next steps and will let me know whether or not I have been successful. 3 weeks later and not a single word of contact from them, which is disgraceful given my own situation. I travelled across the country and spent over £100 on the interview, and WBA don't even have the good grace to tell me I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nottingham, England, England) in Apr 2020

Interview

Professional, detailed and relaxed. I arrived early and was prepared for the interview, I was greeted and welcomed by the interview panel, the first set of questions were about the company and myself and later the questions were competency based

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritise your backlog?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 Interviews