Walgreens Boots Alliance Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 65 of over 65 interviews

Campus Recruiting4%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

Asked questions about scenarios for customers asked about the company and why i want to work for it, my previous experience and anything I want to know about the day to day tasks

Interview Questions
  • What product would you recommend to a customer with oily skin, also worried about wrinkles and fine lines?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

The overall interview process was one that was more conversational, and to get to know you better. The interview was held in a different store that the one that I was assigned, which was confusing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

Professional. Interview panel asked appropriate questions for the role. Informative. I thought the role was perfect for me. The interview panel was Professional and well informed. Team seemed strategically focused and customer focused.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nottingham, England) in Sep 2021

Interview

The whole process took about 2 weeks I applied online via LinkedIn. HR contacted me 2 days later to do an SHL assessment (1. Numerical Reasoning, 2. Reviewing Forms). HR contacted me a few days later to schedule the first round of interviews. 2 Rounds of interview: First round: A casual chat with two managers (~30mins). If you pass, you will be invited to participate in the next round. Reached out 3 hours later to confirm my second interview. Second round: A two-hour interview with managers from the Data Science & Engineering functions The interview will consist of 3 parts: Competency questions SQL exercise Case Study It took them around 1 day (interview on Friday, offer on the following Monday) to give me an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to communicate complex data to someone who is not as technical Describe your experience sharing your insights in presentations

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance in Sep 2021

Interview

I due recruiters sono riusciti a mettermi a mio agio e sono stati molto comprensivi nel momento in cui ho avuto alcune difficoltà nel dare una risposta sicura in alcune domande che hanno composto il colloquio.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

All communication via recruiter and HR. Email notifications to schedule phone screening/interview with recruiter. Next step is an informal phone interview with manager. Next step is a formal interview with management team. Next step is a formal interview with upper manager or regional director. The formal interviews consist of mostly behavioral questions. About 4 interviews overall. If selected, HR or recruiter will send out offer letter via email. You can counter/ negotiate at this point. Once you sign offer letter, HR will send documents package, benefits info, and guide you through the onboarding. A hire date is them agreed upon.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you were given ambiguous directions and you overcame it Tell me a time when you were in a conflict with a peer and how it was resolved. Tell me a time you made an unpopular decision.

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

Friendly timely. They knew what they needed and quickly moved through the process. No surprises. And did it all on schedule as they said that they would. All well. It was just super. No complaints.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

Very structured with pretty much no room for a proper conversation or discussion. An interview should not be a grueling process, but an experience that lets you know what to expect from the company; not impressed with WBA by the end of it

Interview Questions
  • All the standard interview questions you can expect; they have a list that they go through over the interview... 🤮

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

The first stage was Q&A based. The second stage was a task - to come up with a launch plan presentation. I was very unimpressed as after presenting, I received a generic response that I did not get the role and due to the high level of applicants I could not have feedback. Very disappointing for an organisation of this size to not bother sharing feedback after second stages.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Walgreens Boots Alliance

Application

I interviewed at Walgreens Boots Alliance

Interview

The interview was really easy. They were just looking to hire people for the call center. If you do a little research on Walgreens, you'll be fine with the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 65 Interviews