Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jul 2015

2.8

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Mumbai) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied through my college. Process took 1 week , It was CGPA based shortlist. There was one technical interview. Interviewers were friendly they make you comfortable. Most questions asked were from my resume and previous project. And some of the questions from the relevant courses you took.You should be able to explain each and every point in your resume.

Promotions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Mumbai) in January 2015.

Interview

The first round of interview happens with the team leader. He or she will ask you and get to know you if you are suitable for the applied post. second round is with the head of the department. He tries to extract from your answers the level of passion you carry for the role. last round is with the HR. This one is pretty easy, if you clear the first two rounds.

Interview Questions

• What regrets do you have in life? Or what do you think could have been better in your life?   1 Answer
    • Do you think education or textual theories help you in your actual, on ground job?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Interview

pecific to the Experienced Commercial Leadership Program (ECLP), candidates are hired into one of the nine businesses based on candidate preference and business need and complete all three rotations within that business.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Mumbai) in March 2012.

Interview

My old company was taken over by Disney and I had to go through very strict verification process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate I was given a 16% over my last year's compensation.

Quick Service Restaurants Host Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Discussed the tasks in the role and checked to see if I was in "Disney Look." Pay was also discussed and because I was a minor at the time, the limits of what I could do were also discussed.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked, just an overview of what was required on the job and acceptance of the offer.   Answer Question

Merchandise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Brief interview and job offer. Very sweet and patient. Quick interview process and job is offered right on the spot. Easy questions about your knowledge of the disney parks. Ask you a couple of scenario questions. They take the time to make sure you understand the entire description of the job that you apply and are hired for.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite ride?   1 Answer
    • Do you work well under pressure?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Director Interview

Interview

It began with a typical (30 minute) telephone screening from HR. Second, there was an interview with hiring manager and HR director. Third, I was brought in for a series of one-on-one and two-on-one interviews. Lastly, there was a final panel interview that included some repeats of those I had already met.

Interview Questions

• "What are your strategies for navigating diverse points of view while making everyone feel heard?"   Answer Question

Bus Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Very long and multi staged interview and selection process. There was a number of steps that needed to be completed before being hired for any position at Disney. You started off by completing the online application and tests. Then you are sent to multiple locations for completing the interview and paperwork. All is done because of the required increased security of hiring for the Walt Disney World Resort.

Interview Questions

• What brought you to apply for the Walt Disney World Resort?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (New York, NY (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Did the on-line application, passed Asked to complete the on-line interview, passed Asked to come on for an in-person interview, passed, but not for housekeeper. Asked if I would liked to be a guest greeter in the beginning to get the feel of the park. I'm to wait for an email invitation. I have the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the Disney Resorts   1 Answer
    • How do you feel having to work in a team?   1 Answer
    • Do you have the time to be able to work several days in a row?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, not really since I was told what I could accept and what the pay was. I'm still happy.

Cast Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Walt Disney Company (Columbus, GA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online, they contacted me through email about a week later. I had an over the phone interview two days later, I have not heard back from them. The interview questions were very easy. They ask, who was your favorite Disney character and why? The interview felt rush! Its a work from home position. I really want the job for the perks! I have not heard back from the interview as of yet.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite Disney Character?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.