Walt Disney Company Interview Questions

Updated 2 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Walt Disney Company

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 1699 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (United Kingdom)

Interview

very easy as long as you are well prepared. you have the online application and if you are successful you will get a phone interview. the interview process was really easy and stress free and I will say it is very important to stay prepared and gain all the knowledge you can possiblygather on the role and the business.

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to apply for the role
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (United Kingdom)

Interview

The first interview in the London office, the second interview as a video call with US Orlando office. They were both quite short, friendly interviews, with the option to ask questions. Mostly talked about past experience.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (United States)

Interview

First round questionnaire which is easy if you are a good company fit. 30 minute phone call with one person, few behavioral questions. If you are yourself you will do fine.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a difficult guest?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (United States)

Interview

Fun food, it was very good and I wanted the job. Why do I have to fill this out to review a copy? I just want to use this website.

Interview Questions
Walt Disney Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (United States)

Interview

Process was smooth and fast. I had two conversation with the recruiter and then one with the supervisors. After that I got the job offer and asked to start as soon as possible.

Interview Questions
Walt Disney Company
Anonymous Employee in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (United Kingdom)

Interview

First there was a group activity, followed by a simple maths and literacy test and finally a competency based interview. It took place in their head office and took around 5 hours.

Interview Questions
Walt Disney Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Canada)

Interview

Interview about 30 min, asked about how i see myself in the future with their organization etc. What salary I’m expecting. Why I want to work in this organization and what I can offer

Interview Questions
Walt Disney Company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United Kingdom
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (United Kingdom)

Interview

An online application involving a CV and cover letter followed by a phone interview where competency questions were asked and interest in the company was questioned. Some technical questions were asked but nothing too detailed

Interview Questions
  • describe a time when you worked effectively in a team to combat a challenge?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Kuala Lumpur)

Interview

All the interview process was pleasant. However, took me 6 months to go through 5 stages of interviews with 5 different management. Each process has a gap of 1 month waiting period. When it comes to the final stage, I was informed that I was one of two candidates for the role. After that, I was being ghosted and never got a rejection notice.

Interview Questions
  • 1) What do you think about social media? 2) Why do you want to leave your current role?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (United States)

Interview

The chat was fast and easy. Very informative. There was a portion where I didn’t know the answer and she was still really nice about it. I felt very at ease.

Interview Questions
  • Plan a trip for a family of 5. Include dining and fast passes
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,699 Interviews