Walt Disney Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 Jun 2019
1,288 Interview Reviews

2.7

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA (US)

Interview

brought me in and had me in front of several people who looked very unkempt and they proceeded to ask me questions which I answered. when I asked them questions that would reveal whether they liked the job or not, the answer I got was, that's confidential.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied to another position in the legal and business affairs department. My resume was forwarded to my interviewer for a job they believed I was better qualified for.

Interview Questions

• Do you have negotiation experience?   3 Answers

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Burbank, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Typical process. It was a contract position. The pay was pretty low for the position. Interviewed with two people; the IP manager and IP counsel. It didn't feel like a positive work atmosphere in my opinion. The office had a detached a sterile feel. This was my experience, and yours will probably vary.

Performer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Mass interview for this position. They circle you in at groups with different skill sets from memorizing a choreographed dance number to lining you up for your height, weight and looks

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company in November 2017.

Interview

Online questions looking for consistent answers and then a phone interview which is asking scenario questions and questions about yourself. Standard questions but then they throw a disney based scenario question in there as well

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Anaheim, CA (US)) in June 2013.

Interview

Asked me about my peope skills, what is important when coming with my family. They asked what is important in a brand and really kept asking my knowledge of the resort

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL (US)).

Interview

Very easy and nice. The entire process was comfortable and easy to navigate. They really let you know every step of the way what is happening. They went over my experience with photography and education.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with rude customer   Answer Question

PhotoPass Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process is very smooth & efficient, like all procedures in this company, because they have already narrowed their candidates down to the final considerations. The interviewers make you feel very comfortable by properly introducing themselves, and some may even ask a little about you that is not work related to relate on a more personal level.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company.

Interview

Phone conversation. Very pleasant and polite interviewer, made me feel comfortable and at ease during the whole process. Presented real scenarios that I had to deal with on the job, so I was well prepared.

Interview Questions

• At a previous job, what was a situation that presented a challenge for you and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

PhotoPass Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walt Disney Company (Orlando, FL (US)) in May 2014.

Interview

Very Simple. Common interview questions. First step is over the internet, then a follow up phone conversation. Lastly, you go in for an interview. This is a simple process but a little long.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to help an angry customer   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.