Way2Online Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kada

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Way2Online (Kada) in December 2017.

Interview

1.written test
    30 minutes test containing aptitude test, logical reasoning and coding basics
    2.coding test
    3 hours test contains a real time problem
    3.tr and hr interview
    1 hour interview both are done by only one person.

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Way2Online.

Interview

I applied through college. 1st was aptittude which was easy and the invigilators were also lenient. Then GD whose topic was effectiveness of social media followed by interview and lastly the product manager.

Business Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Way2Online (Hyderabad) in January 2018.

Interview

Aptitude Test. The aptitude test had Logical Reasoning, Quantitative test and Verbal test. After clearing the aptitude test then the candidates have to undergo two rounds of personal interview with the Vice President of the company.

Interview Questions

• On what basis you made your academic and career choices ?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Way2Online (Hyderabad) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring process is very strange. No relevant or logical question asked. A person who himself has no idea was asking questions so naturally the questions were also strange and had no connection with the job role

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Way2Online (Hyderabad) in January 2018.

Interview

gd and 2 interview rounds..one with hr and other with dep. head. gd topic was about social media effectiveness and first interview was basic resume based and later was a bit technical.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Way2Online (Hyderabad) in January 2016.

Interview

it was good,the hr is so warm and friendly.every one is cooperative .office environment is good.no restrictions on dress code .values knowledge over appearances.overall a good experience.everything is seems good

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

Interview

They will just look at how soft you are. If you have confidence, experience or skills, and you show it you will be rejected. The reason that they will give is "Attitude Problem"

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Way2Online (Hyderabad) in February 2017.

Interview

First round was coding test.
    Then there were two TRs followed by a HR Round.
    First TR was mainly focused on experience and project related stuff.Next was all about technical stuff.HR round is a personality test and questions asked like why way2.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Way2Online (Hyderabad) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a single round of interview with a panel of 2.
    Discussion included my introduction, career goals and i was also asked to sell a bottle to them. After all the discussion they asked me to come the next day for another round of discussion with the top management. But to my surprise i didn't receive any call.
    They themselves are not clear about the interview process

Interview Questions

• Speak about yourself.
      career goals.
      Asked to to sell a bottle to them   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Way2Online (Hyderabad) in October 2017.

Interview

Had two technical interviews on Java & Android, 2 System Tests, All went good
    Later One Manager(Technical + Management Skills) round, and Final Formal HR Round

Overall Interview process was good, Manager was good&Friendly made me so comfortable, liked company, got Offer letter but unfortunately i did not accept due to a very low salary compared to market standards for 2+ experienced android developer.

HR is so good at convincing, he convinced me to take offer for a very low package(On that day) but on another day he cannot stop me accepting another offer from a good company.

Interview Questions

• Noraml Java and Android Interview Questions

Questions on Retrofit, Volley, Notifications, Firebase, On our previous projects.

Your resume will be your question paper   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.