Weber Shandwick Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Weber Shandwick Interview Questions

Interviews at Weber Shandwick

2.7

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick.

Interview

1. Phone call with HR (basic screen- seeing if you are a good fit for the company)
    2. Technical phone screen with Hiring Manager (resume+ some technical questions)
    3. Technical test- 4 hour
    4. Interview with team

Interview Questions

Interview

Over the phone interview process. Had only one round due to being out of state. Lasted about 30 minutes. Went over experience, campaigns i felt were executed well or not, a few situational questions, etc

Interview Questions

• if you were researching about optometrists and the industry in florida, how would you go about it   Answer Question

Social Impact Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviewing - first a phone interview and then an in-person interview. During the second interview, I took a writing test that took one hour.

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

There was an initial 10-15 minute phone call interview with a recruiter. Then there was a 1 hour interview with 3-4 senior account members or executives that were on the team you were applying for. The final round of interviews was another 1 hour interview with 3-4 senior account members or executives on the team. They usually divide the team members up into 30 minute increments so you can meet with around 4 people in total (2 people in the first 30 minutes and two people in the last 30 minutes). But sometimes it was only around 1 or 2 people interviewing you together.

Interview Questions

• What are two experiences you want us to know most about/you would highlight from your resume?   Answer Question

Public Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Washington, DC (US)).

Interview

HR called me to do a basic screening of my profile upfront, and with their approval I was contacted to do an in-person interview with two members of the team I was interested in. The team members were friendly.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my past experience, how my past work would help me contribute to Weber as an intern, and why I wanted to work for Weber specifically. If you're not coming from a PR background, be prepared to explain why you're trying to enter the industry.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I spoke with four different agency team members (each person for 15 minutes) in a video call that lasted about an hour. Very informal, casual, and enjoyed my time speaking with them!

Interview Questions

• How my previous experiences would help me during my internship   Answer Question

Integrated Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

I had a phone interview first and then was invited for an in person at their Los Angeles office.
    Everyone at the office was extremely friendly. I interviewed with 3 account executives, all who were genuinely friendly and took turns asking me questions.
    Even though they were nice, I got the feeling that I didn't fit in with them and ultimately I didn't receive an offer.
    The thing that I didn't like is that they never reached out to me to say I didn't get the job. I think that once you get to the point of an in person interview, the courteous thing to do is to at least provide an email or phone call to the candidate saying its a no. I found out I wasn't hired because I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions

• What are you career goals post graduation?

What can you contribute to the company?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

I had a phone screening with a recruiter, a few phone interviews and then also five in-person interviews. I then waited to hear back from HR about a decision the following week.

Interview Questions

• The typical, tell me about your experience and how it is relatable to the work we do here?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick.

Interview

asking questions about which is your fav public account. how you would design a campaign for some events. great process and the manager is patient. I got the offer after about 4 days. There are not so high requirement to interns. Be creative and comfident is the most impostant thing to remember.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Weber Shandwick (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

I applied online and had one initial phone interview with HR. Then I was brought in for an interview with 3 associates in one room, and then 2 additional associates in another room. I was asked to complete an at-home writing test (2 hour time limit). When I passed that, I was brought in one more time for a brief chat with the VP of my team, and was then offered the position within the hour over the phone. I believe I had to pass a background check, but I don't think any of my references were contacted for this level of a position (although I know they are almost always contacted for more senior level jobs).

Interview Questions

• For an intern level position, I think they're looking for someone who can come into an interview with strong communications skills who is able to articulate their past experiences in a strong/positive way (whether or not they are particularly relevant to the job). Interviewing at this level is more finding the right attitude/personality fit, rather than actually focusing on past experience (although experience is also helpful obviously!).   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.