Whirlpool Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Whirlpool Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Whirlpool Corporation

2.9

WERLD Intern Interview

Interview

Fairly easy. Went to the NSBE career fair and was given an interview. Took them about 2 days to call back and let me know that I got the internship.

Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation.

Interview

The human resources department at Whirlpool is very unprofessional. I advanced several steps in an interview, only to have the recruiter go completely silent. I followed up with a few emails asking if I was no longer in the running. The least thing this incompetent group could have done is take thirty seconds out of their day to say I was no longer being considered. To make matters worse, I was sent a survey asking to discuss my interview experience. For such a large and respected company, the recruiting department lacks common decency. Learn to follow up with candidates, because they (like me) probably spent time preparing for this interview. If this is how they treat applicants, I am now happy I didn't get the job to see how they treat their employees.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Average process involved recruiter call followed by hiring manager then onsite visit then several plans including tour of local neighborhoods

Interview Questions

Interview

A board room of three people asking about:
    -Previous experience
    -Character
    -Hypothetical situations to answer to

Be prepared to connect with the managers because they really do look to see what kind of person you are.

Interview Questions

• Was there a circumstance in which you were working with a group member that was hard to work with. Why was it hard, and what did you do?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benton Harbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Benton Harbor, MI (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Process is very straight forward. Beginning with the on-demand video interview followed by video interview and finally ends with the on-site interview with 4 rounds conducted by different existing employees.

Interview Questions

• Share your experience when you had minimal guidance on some project and you found some difficulties and how did you overcome those difficulties?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marion, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Marion, OH (US)).

Interview

The intern candidates were interviewed in brought in as groups of 3-4 after being put up in a hotel for the night. After receiving a plant tour, the intern candidates were interviews individually by managers in each department.

Interview Questions

• Draw us a dryer. (In order to show thinking on the spot and ability to explain work)   Answer Question

WERLD Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation.

Interview

I interviewed following my internship experience so the process would be slightly different for hiring directly. It involved one interview with a steering committee member, and another interview with two engineering managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a washing machine to operate without water?   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Interview

It started with a phone interview with someone in the HR / Talent team. Then I was asked to come in for an in person interview. They covered all expenses and everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project where it didn't end up going the way you planned. What was your approach to get things back on track.   Answer Question

Motion Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benton Harbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation (Benton Harbor, MI (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by several different recruiters and asked to apply for this position. I applied and my experience/skills were valuable enough to make it to the first round of interviews. They sadly do a video interview through software that is either outdate or awfully buggy. They require you to complete it within 48 hours of it being asked. Many times throughout the interview my responses were either cut off in the beginning, the end, and sometimes even the middle. It was a hassle to have to repeat everything I said more than once to get the responses saved. The frustration alone I feel impacted my interview causing me to do poorly.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the accomplishments you are proud of?   Answer Question
    • What about working at Whirlpool stands out to you?   Answer Question
    • What skills do you possess that this job requires?   Answer Question
    • Give us a brief introduction of who you are.   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking for a career change if you currently have a job somewhere else?   Answer Question

GIS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Whirlpool Corporation.

Interview

Interviewers were all nice, friendly, and professionals. The interview was for an hour. Hiring process was simple. Go to Whirlpool’s job portal and apply there. You get an email from HR and schedule phone interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.