Wood Smith Henning & Berman Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Wood Smith Henning & Berman

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wood Smith Henning & Berman

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wood Smith Henning & Berman.

Interview

Very disorganized. Partners would come in and out and I had to answer the same basic questions about 5 times. Some partners were very nice but others seemed disinterested and quite frankly rather rude.

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wood Smith Henning & Berman (Concord, CA (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I was only asked a few personality and background questions. I wasn’t asked any questions about skills or situational type questions. The managing partner I interviewed with was very nice.

Associate Interview

Interview

asked a lot of background questions aimed at getting to know your personality. no technical or procedural question were included. asked about background, why wood smith, and what your expectations and goals for the future are.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wood Smith Henning & Berman.

Interview

I met with the managing partner, another partner and senior counsel. They inquired about my past experience in litigation, types of cases, results, etc. They asked why I was looking to leave my old firm. They discussed billable hours where I was and how I felt about their requirements. They asked about my experience in handling the day to day duties of handling cases and reporting to clients. etc.

Interview Questions

• What was your most satisfying experience as an attorney?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I left negotiation up to my recruiter. We had a goal in mind regarding salary and he got it for me.

Litigation Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wood Smith Henning & Berman (New York, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with all the secretaries who posed intelligent questions about skill, attention to detail and experience. Met with the Managing partners who were receptively warm, kind and really had a sense of wanting to know who they were potentially going to hire.
     -Administrative director stopped this type of hiring method, future interviews have been cold-

Interview Questions

• There is a lot of work that needs to be done, we're a small office but we are going at a rapid pace, would you be able to handle the increasing workload?   1 Answer

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wood Smith Henning & Berman (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

it was a very good and normal interview process. there was nothing out of the ordinary and this is a rather ridiculous question so to make the 3o words this is what I am doing.

New Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Wood Smith Henning & Berman (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very cold and robotic, very un-welcoming used standard HR questions, sent out job description that was incorrect. There were 2 people in the room that never were introduced, yet were involved in the interview. Seemed to have very little interest in being in the room or the entire process of interviewing me. Yet, they requested me.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how would your former supervisor rate you?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.