Wordplay Content Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

Tech India

17h

works at

Fujitsu

Thoughts? To be honest, if given the option, I would never return to office. Seems useless to be stuck in traffic for hours (both sides) and then doing the work at a specific location when you can do the same from anywhere, be it your own home or any remote location.

7 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wordplay Content (Bangalore) in Apr 2017

Interview

WORST INTERVIEW EVER! 1. I was called for the interview scheduled at 11 AM. I arrived at 10:45am. The panel called me for the interview only at 4 PM after making me wait for 5 hours! 2. No one apologised for making me wait that long. No one had the courtesy to even ask me to step out for lunch, despite them having ordered lunch for themselves 3. They asked me to confirm on the offer right there and refused to give me time to discuss the offer with my family before accepting 4. Most employees, including the panel knew I was waiting for 5 hours and did absolutely nothing to make up for it

Interview Questions
  • The panel consisted of 3 men. I am a woman. They had the audacity to ask me questions on when I was planning to have kids, and whether I can guarantee them that I will not have kids for at least 2 years if I join them!
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wordplay Content (Bangalore) in Apr 2016

Interview

Very Pathetic they will make you wait for 5 to 6 hours. Waste of time as your opinion hardly matters. If they find a candidate with good communication skills they will hire them ASAP as most of the employees quit within 2 or 3 months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wordplay Content

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wordplay Content

Interview

I've had the most horrendous experience with these people. The company doesn't even bother to reply to emails sent by outstation interviewees regarding reimbursement for travel expenses (blatantly leaving out that detail). Moreover, I faced a complete misrepresentation of facts wrt what was expected of me from their misleading 'boot camp'. Complete waste of time.

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wordplay Content (Bangalore) in Jun 2014

Interview

I had a Telephonic Interview with the HR as well as Community Manager. I also had submitted written samples for which I was given 24 hours. I had a brilliant time writing the articles on the topics they had provided with. They are open to interaction and clarification of doubts. The best advice I can give is to be yourself.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you choose to write instead of pursuing hardcore law, in which you specialize.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Wordplay Content (Bangalore) in May 2014

Interview

Was called over at 9 for the interview. The office opened at 10. The interview happened at 12pm. The interview was taken by fresh hirees who totally bombed it. After a point it felt like i was taking their interview. I didn't learn anything new about the company. Interview was just the beginning of disappointed at this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wordplay Content (Bangalore) in Apr 2014

Interview

There was a test, basically they ask you to provide samples of your writing and also ask you to write a sample for them. The topic/subject is allotted by them. Guidelines are also mentioned so you get the gist of what they are looking for. You don't need to be fancy with words or need anything ultra stylized in your writing, like P.G. Wodehouse stuff (lol) but you do need to make sure your basic grammar skills are in place (using verbs, adverbs, conjunctions, prepositions etc) and you should also be aware of how to use at least 4-5 kinds of figures of speech and when and where to use the appropriate kind of punctuation (stuff they teach in your English classes in high school)

Interview Questions
  • Why did you want to pursue content writing?

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wordplay Content (Bangalore) in Feb 2012

Interview

easy process for writers. Two sample articles need to be written and submitted within 48 hours. However, they take a long time to get back to you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed